Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

Not at all.

Though we may be made holy by the Christ, we are never to think we are anything but equals.

Show the scripture to refute this within context.

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

You are ridiculous. You are going against me for saying the saved are holy and perfect. You already went against the scriptures. You need to repent.

Tricky evil twisting won't work, pops.

Truster

That is about those who speak the Truth, not about your blasphemy.

The moment you take your last breath and your heart beats for the last time. You will leave time and enter eternity with your metal attributes still functioning. In the blink of an eye you will be blatantly and terrifyingly aware that all you have thought to be true is in fact a lie. A million thoughts will pass through your mind and you will try and back peddle...to late. As the cold grip of demonic strength drags you off to the pit, the terror you feel, will be just a hint of what is to come and will continue without respite unto eternity.

Repent and trust in the evangelism of salvation that is conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.​

Last edited:

God's Truth

The moment you take your last breath and your heart beats for the last time. You will leave time and enter eternity with you metal attributes still functioning. In the blink of an eye you will be blatantly and terrifyingly aware that all you have thought to be true is in fact a lie. A million thoughts will pass through your mind and you will try and back peddle...to late. As the cold grip of demonic strength drags you off to the pit, the terror you feel, will be just a hint of what is to come and will continue without respite unto eternity.

Repent and trust in the evangelism of salvation that is conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.​

I cannot even force myself to read your garbage. You are funny in a pathetic way.

marhig

The moment you take your last breath and your heart beats for the last time. You will leave time and enter eternity with you metal attributes still functioning. In the blink of an eye you will be blatantly and terrifyingly aware that all you have thought to be true is in fact a lie. A million thoughts will pass through your mind and you will try and back peddle...to late. As the cold grip of demonic strength drags you off to the pit, the terror you feel, will be just a hint of what is to come and will continue without respite unto eternity.

Oh my word, that's terrible, who on earth do you think you are?

marhig

It's what you face unless you are granted repentance.
And who are you to judge where people are going? This is what happens to some people when they see themselves as elect!

Even Jesus himself said to John and James that it was not his place to give them to sit on his right and left, but the father's in heaven. So who do you think that you are in telling people that they are going to be dragged into a pit when they die? When are you going to get it that your not God and it's not for you to decide things like that?

Truster

And who are you to judge where people are going? This is what happens to some people when they see themselves as elect!

Even Jesus himself said to John and James that it was not his place to give them to sit on his right and left, but the father's in heaven. So who do you think that you are in telling people that they are going to be dragged into a pit when they die? When are you going to get it that your not God and it's not for you to decide things like that?

I see myself as elect, because I obeyed what the Holy Spirit said through Peter in making my calling and election sure.

So there we are. I have confessed to obedience. 2 Peter 1:10 kjv

marhig

I see myself as elect, because I obeyed what the Holy Spirit said through Peter in making my calling and election sure.

So there we are. I have confessed to obedience. 2 Peter 1:10 kjv
Whatever you think of yourself Truster, you have no right to judge where people are going when they die. That's just going way to above yourself!

Truster

Whatever you think of yourself Truster, you have no right to judge where people are going when they die. That's just going way to above yourself!

I always add. Unless you repent. I am just pointing out what the Bible is all about and warning you what your end will be unless you repent and trust the evangelism of Yah Shua Messiah who brought the evangel, who is the evangel and by whom the power of Elohim contained within the evangelism is delivered unto us*.

us* repentant sinners.

marhig

Walking the narrow way has got nothing to do with works. Walking in the narrow way is putting into effect the immediate result of finding and then passing through the strait gate. Walking the narrow way is exhibiting the lesson has been learnt. Is being learnt and is the manifestation of this verse, "the just shall live by trust".
The walk is not the reason for living by trust, but the proof of it.

When I'm out in the mountains I usually take ancient routes that others don't go on. I'm often walking very, very narrow paths that are only visible when you are on them. Two meters to the left or right and you can't see the path.

Do you think you could still walk those paths with a load of heavy baggage stuck to you, without falling?

So it is with the narrow way in God, the flesh has to go to enter in.

The path to destruction is wide because it's an easy way, not many are willing to lay down their lives and lose their life in the flesh for God, they want to hold on to the flesh and say with their mouths that they love God, but lip service isn't enough, we are to live it out!

And Jesus said, whosoever shall save their life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for his sake, shall find it!

Those who are first will be last, and the last will be first.

Truster

Do you think you could still walk those paths with a load of heavy baggage stuck to you, without falling?

So it is with the narrow way in God, the flesh has to go to enter in.

The path to destruction is wide because it's an easy way, not many are willing to lay down their lives and lose their life in the flesh for God, they want to hold on to the flesh and say with their mouths that they love God, but lip service isn't enough, we are to live it out!

And Jesus said, whosoever shall save their life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for his sake, shall find it!

Those who are first will be last, and the last will be first.

You have not found the gate, because if you had, you would know things that you haven't got a clue about.

marhig

I always add. Unless you repent. I am just pointing out what the Bible is all about and warning you what your end will be unless you repent and trust the evangelism of Yah Shua Messiah who brought the evangel, who is the evangel and by whom the power of Elohim contained within the evangelism is delivered unto us*.

us* repentant sinners.

And how do you know the heart of others? How do you know that they don't repent and that they don't love God with all their hearts?

Just because others don't believe as you do, doesn't mean they don't belong to God and it doesn't mean that you are above them either!

And you don't need to warn me about my end thanks, God will decide that. You work out your own salvation with fear and trembling!

God knows who are his, so we should leave who is going where to him, he is the righteous judge, the only way God's people judge, is by the word of God!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Are you kidding? You have a gang of people here to keep you out of the red. Get real, just look at your rep power and your thanks.
That's because I'm adorable.
flirty6-smiley.gif

Truster

And how do you know the heart of others? How do you know that they don't repent and that they don't love God with all their hearts?

Just because others don't believe as you do, doesn't mean they don't belong to God and it doesn't mean that you are above them either!

And you don't need to warn me about my end thanks, God will decide that. You work out your own salvation with fear and trembling!

God knows who are his, so we should leave who is going where to him, he is the righteous judge, the only way God's people judge, is by the word of God!

Out of the mouth pour the contents of the heart. You have continually revealed the contents of your heart and I am telling you once again you are in need of repentance and trust. The problem is you are pretending you don't need them...that is so sad. It's like man going to the gallows insisting that everything will be OK.

marhig

I look to the life of David for an example of one who sinned grievously and yet was always beloved of God.

I believe once regenerated one does not become ungenerated due to their behavior.

Regeneration is given by God and we are kept by God for eternity.

Romans 8:35-39

Note - not any living created thing

This includes mankind.

I rest in Christ, while obeying and doing the works He planned for me to do from the foundation of creation.
(Ephesians 2:8-10)
What if David hadn't repented? David was wept bitterly before God. What about those who don't repent, knowing God, they put their lives and this world before him? Some even denying him, are they still saved?

And David also lost his first born child, he wasn't just let off for doing wrong and saved regardless of what he did, and David truly repented from his heart, and he didn't forgot God!

God is full of love and mercy to those who love him, but he can be hard too, those who know God, can't take him for granted.

Status
Not open for further replies.