Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

That is utter nonsense.

What you say is utter nonsense.

You say a person can be saved without believing!

You cram them all together as if it is one big single step.

God puts them together.

Your faith cannot be dead.

I'm done for now.

I just can't....not right now.

Getting close to 3000 posts in this thread and for what?

I hope one person got something out of it. And I don't mean a contentious spirit.

I'm out

peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

I never tire of talking about God's Truth. You were real active though when you were telling off the others here.

God's Truth

I didn't say it wasn't, but you've got to apply it as it's intended. :duh:

Isaiah 59:20 “The Redeemer will come to Zion, to those in Jacob who repent of their sins,” declares the Lord.

That is about all!!!

That is about Jesus coming and dying for the sins OF THE WORLD.

That scripture is about how the Gentiles will be included!

God's Truth

So you think that a man cannot stop doing a thing that he perceives as bad or wrong or negative?

Are you learning disabled? Where do you ever get that I think that a man cannot stop doing a thing that is wrong?

I said we have to repent of those things.

What is wrong with you?

Why do you insinuate I say things that I have not said or implied?

glorydaz

Circumcision is of the spirit.

Read it again....carefully. The gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto Paul...speaking specifically of the Gentiles, while the gospel of the circumcision was to Peter....speaking of the Jews.

Gal. 2:7-8KJV But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter; (For he that wrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision, the same was mighty in me toward the Gentiles: )

popsthebuilder

Read it again....carefully. The gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto Paul...speaking specifically of the Gentiles, while the gospel of the circumcision was to Peter....speaking of the Jews.

Gal. 2:7-8KJV But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter; (For he that wrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision, the same was mighty in me toward the Gentiles: )

I'm sorry but I believe there to be but one Gospel.

glorydaz

Isaiah 59:20 “The Redeemer will come to Zion, to those in Jacob who repent of their sins,” declares the Lord.

That is about all!!!

That is about Jesus coming and dying for the sins OF THE WORLD.

That scripture is about how the Gentiles will be included!

To those in Jacob who repent of their sins, there will be remission. That's why you see repentance being preached in the gospel to the circumcision and you don't see it preached in Paul's gospel to the uncircumcision.

Matthew 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.​

popsthebuilder

To those in Jacob who repent of their sins, there will be remission. That's why you see repentance being preached in the gospel to the circumcision and you don't see it preached in Paul's gospel to the uncircumcision.

Matthew 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.​
Which are all believers

God's Truth

Remission is a cleaning and a washing away. Jesus is the LAMB OF GOD who what? Who takes AWAY the sins of the world.

God's Truth

Yeah, I used to think that, too. Then I came to see that Paul's Gospel did not say to repent and be baptized for the remission of sin. They clearly are not the same Gospel.

Acts 20:21 I have declared to both Jews and Greeks that they must turn to God in repentance and have faith in our Lord Jesus.

Acts 26:20 First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and to the Gentiles also, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and prove their repentance by their deeds.

glorydaz

Remission is a cleaning and a washing away. Jesus is the LAMB OF GOD who what? Who takes AWAY the sins of the world.

Of course some have to endure to the end, and their sins will be blotted out when the "times of refreshing" shall come. While those who believe Paul's gospel are forgiven and seated with Christ in heavenly places.

Acts 3:19
Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.

I know you think you know it all, GT, but you don't, and you can't claim things are the same when they aren't.

God's Truth

Of course some have to endure to the end, and their sins will be blotted out when the "times of refreshing" shall come. While those who believe Paul's gospel are forgiven and seated with Christ in heavenly places.

Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.

I know you think you know it all, GT, but you don't, and you can't claim things are the same when they aren't.

That scripture you posted is when Peter was quoting the Old Testament and explaining how Jesus coming was fulfilling that Old Testament scripture!

God's Truth

hahahahaha I just have to make another comment on what you said here...according to your false doctrines, the Jews who believe in Jesus can get saved later, but Paul teaches the Gentiles are that they can get saved now. WHAT A MESS.

glorydaz

Acts 20:21 I have declared to both Jews and Greeks that they must turn to God in repentance and have faith in our Lord Jesus.

Acts 26:20 First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and to the Gentiles also, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and prove their repentance by their deeds.

There is no "repentance from sin" to be seen. :chew:

There IS repentance TOWARD GOD. That is a change of mind...a turning to God from unbelief.

Acts 20:21KJV
Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.​

Status
Not open for further replies.