Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
PS,

Pops,

It seems that you still don't notice you don't recognize how evil Tam's behavior against GT and me.

Her spirit is no different from Truster and the rest of his supporters.

You seem to lack in confidence in the Lord.

It is critical thing to have discerning skill to be in a narrow road.

We will not have discerning skill if we are not fully committed to our Lord Jesus Christ.

blessings.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Tambora,

You have someone to straighten out, Truster called you as being from the beast, and the dragon.
Foolish woman.
How do you ever get that I rely on what Truster says????????
Just another side trails of yours to avoid you glaring error that repented means stopped sinning.
Sorry, GT, I'm not falling for your avoidance tactic.

Does the word 'repented' mean 'stopped sinning' as you teach over and over again?
Nope. It's till a big fat lie, GT.
And we know how much you like it!

popsthebuilder

Pops,

Have you been reading Tam's ranting against me and GT?

Have you reading ours?

You still don't notice her evil behavior?

I am beginning to wander what you are doing in this thread.
To attempt honesty I must admit that I have witnessed contention between all four of you and really wish to stay out of that aspect of it.

I am attempting to focus on doctrine.

I cannot and will not be dragged into others turmoil that was initiated prior to my knowing of any of you. To interject my opinion of what others words are when it doesn't pertain to me or scripture is not for me. For me to give an opinion on what I see here and now is one thing; to assume to know anything whatsoever about y'all's previous interactions to the point of stating it aloud can't be right.

You can fault me for it....and she can too. I understand.

peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I know without a doubt that man can be saved without technically believing in GOD. They may need a hope or need and sincerity in asking for help or guidance, but as far as them needing to be a professing Christian or even professing believer; no...not needed for initial guidance/ salvation/ help.

I have spoken with him on occasion in the past and find that we generally agree more than not, and prefer to stay on that side of things for the sake of conversation.

I recall not agreeing with you about everything at all times too, but would rather rejoice and edify one another on those things we do agree on; and then perhaps, when moods are calm, ideas and ideologies can be exchanged without the excessive drama which distracts from the possibility of profitable conversation.

I'm sorry if you do not agree with what I say.

To me he is a welcome addition.

peace

FYI,

AMR have publically claimed that non-trins are cult, heretic and non-believers.

God's Truth

We believe the Gospel which tells us our sins have been forgiven. Salvation is a gift, and you claim God demands a price from us. :nono:

So does that mean you do not believe you personally have to repent of your sins to be saved? Yes or no.
1 Cor. 15:1-4
Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures.​

Why do you lie and claim we must perform something before we can receive the Gift of Salvation?

Jesus says we enter grace by faith. We have to have faith that Jesus' blood cleans us. We have to believe that Jesus' blood cleans us of the sins we repent of.

You claim you believe Paul, you change the word 'repent' to mean something else so that it sounds like Paul is not saying to repent. However, the word 'repent' is not changed. That is why the madists fight me so hard when I say we are to repent of our sins. You don't even say what I say. You say I say things that I have not said. You don't even answer questions easily.

Acts 26:20 First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and then to the Gentiles, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and demonstrate their repentance by their deeds.

DID YOU READ THAT?
If you don't believe the Gospel, then you are not saved. You are still on the wrong side of the cross hoping your obedience, or your repentance, or your being baptised has saved you. It hasn't.
There is NO SUCH THING as wrong side of the cross, just like there is no such gospel.

Last edited:

God's Truth

PS,

Pops,

It seems that you still don't notice you don't recognize how evil Tam's behavior against GT and me.

We will not have discerning skill if we are not fully committed to our Lord Jesus Christ.

blessings.

Exactly.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
PS,

Pops,

blessings.
Spread that "love" of yours, Meshak!
Let me take notes again about how to talk to people in a loving uplifting manner. CleverDan
I'll get the hang of it.

you're evil
you have a bad spirit
you lack confidence in the Lord
you have no discerning skill​

Got it!
Keep 'em coming, Meshak, so we can see how you love and uplift.

Give her a nice pat on the back, Pops, for being so sweet.

God's Truth

Which could be from anything, and is NOT limited to sin, now is it? Never was, and still isn't.

This like pulling teeth!
GOD repented.
Was GOD turning from doing something wrong?
NO!

The word repent does NOT mean stopped sinning, nor does it mean stopped doing wrong.

GT can ramble on about all the side trails she wants to.
But until she can admit her error that the word repent does NOT mean to stop sinning, her side trails can remain just that .... side trails.
And if you are going to keep propping her up for that glaring error of hers, then I will continue to laugh at your lack of judgment.
She does this all the time. She won't deal with the specific question, but starts asking her own questions to purposely try and steer the conversation away from her glaring error so she can AVOID confronting her glaring error.
You might want to keep falling for this stunt of hers, but I'm under no obligation to oblige her avoidance.
And the error she wants to avoid is that her definition of 'repented' is 'stopped sinning'.
It will be a lie every time she says it, and she says it a lot.

Again, God does NOT have to repent of sins, we do.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Are you kidding? AMR is a Calvinist who preaches NO ONE can BELIEVE and OBEY until AFTER they are saved.

You give credit to a man who merely references many scriptures that do not say what he claims they say.
Horrors!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
PPS,

It is trinity believers official creed that non-trins are cult and non believers.

And most denominations are in this group, including Calvinists which AMR belongs.

If you ask him about that he will confidently admit I am telling the truth about it publicly. They have no secret about it.

glorydaz

So does that mean you do not believe you personally have to repent of your sins to be saved? Yes or no.

Changing my mind about my sins didn't save me. Regretting my sins didn't save me. Believing in the Lord Jesus Christ did save me, and I understood my sins were forgiven at that time. It's sad you don't believe that. You would not be so desperate for an answer.

Jesus says we enter grace by faith. We have to have faith that Jesus' blood cleans us. We have to believe that Jesus' blood cleans us of the blood we repent of.

You repent of blood, too? :think:

You claim you believe Paul, you change the word 'repent' to mean something else so that it sounds like Paul is not saying to repent.

Acts 26:20 First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and then to the Gentiles, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and demonstrate their repentance by their deeds.

DID YOU READ THAT?

Yes, Paul is telling them to change their minds about God...believe on Him. Then people can see you are no longer worshipping idols and making sacrifices to false gods.

There is NO SUCH THING as wrong side of the cross, just like there is no such gospel.

Oh yes there is. You haven't been crucified with Christ...you're still trying to do things in your flesh.

popsthebuilder

PS,

Pops,

blessings.

You no not what I can and do discern...

....mercy is the rule.

Be offended.....better yet; offend your ally. As if because I don't call everyone on every little thing I am wrong? I'll ask you to check scripture on that one dear friend.

I am a hypocrite and a sinner, but that doesn't mean I have to knowingly choose what I know is wrong for me personally.

Because I don't agree with you I am now your enemy?

Seems quite the trend.

Can we break it?

God's Truth

I know without a doubt that man can be saved without technically believing in GOD.

No one can refuse God and be saved.

They may need a hope or need and sincerity in asking for help or guidance, but as far as them needing to be a professing Christian or even professing believer; no...not needed for initial guidance/ salvation/ help.

You are going against the scriptures.

Meshak, we can see now that he is preaching falseness.

We are saved by repenting of our sins. We are told to call on the name of the Lord, but popsthebuilder says no to all that.

I have spoken with him on occasion in the past and find that we generally agree more than not, and prefer to stay on that side of things for the sake of conversation.
You both are in falseness. I see that you just don't like the name calling; however, you are in the false teachings just as the others are.

God says we have to believe, you say no we don't have to.

I recall not agreeing with you about everything at all times too, but would rather rejoice and edify one another on those things we do agree on; and then perhaps, when moods are calm, ideas and ideologies can be exchanged without the excessive drama which distracts from the possibility of profitable conversation.

I'm sorry if you do not agree with what I say.

To me he is a welcome addition.

peace

I have no idea what you are talking about when you say it is a welcome addition.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
PS,

Pops,

blessings.
Just more of Meshak's martyr syndrome.

"I'm so nice to everyone and they just pick on me. Boohoo. They should stop, but I should keep right on going."

What a loser!

Status
Not open for further replies.