Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
Do we HUMANS have to repent of our SINS? Yes, or no. Just answer the question plainly.
When GOD repented, was GOD repenting of any sins He committed?

The word (repented) ITSELF does NOT mean stopped sinning. Nor can it for the simple reason that GOD repented several times and GOD has not sinned at all, nor has GOD changed His mind about Himself.

God's Truth

You would be close if you hadn't added this.
It can be a change of mind or direction about anything, not just sins and GOD.

Matthew 21:28-29 KJV
(28) But what think ye? A certain man had two sons; and he came to the first, and said, Son, go work to day in my vineyard.
(29) He answered and said, I will not: but afterward he repented, and went.

He has changed his mind and has gone in a different direction.

"Repent" is a change, and that change can be about many things, and does NOT have to be about a change of mind about GOD or sin.

And as has already been shown several times, GOD repents, and it it not GOD changing His mind about Himself or that He stopped sinning.

GOD repented, buffoon.
He is not repenting of sins.

This ain't rocket science.
And the word meaning can be deduced through scripture and how it is used.
And as we have clearly seen, the word itself does not mean "stopped sinning" as you have repeatedly claimed on this site.

See Everyone,

I asked Tambora if when the scriptures tell us humans to repent, does it mean repent of our sins, or does it mean to change our mind about God.

I tell you that when the Bible tells humans to repent---it is about our SINS. It is not for us to change our mind about God it is about our repenting of our SINS.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
Your denial means NOTHING.
Facts mean something, and the fact is that the word "repented" does not mean "stopped sinning".

Madists do say we do not have to repent from sins.
Moron!
What MADists teach is what scripture teaches, that there is a one time sacrifice that paid the price IN FULL.
How do you not get that our Lord God and Savior Jesus Christ did not pay the price in full????

If you would like to prove me wrong right now, then SAY, RIGHT HERE, and RIGHT NOW that we have to repent of our sins.
Let's hear you say that the word repented does not mean "stopped sinning".

Exodus 32:14 KJV
(14) And the LORD repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people.

:popcorn:

I am waiting. Why in the world have you been going against us if you believe we have to obey by repenting of our sins?!
I am waiting for you to repent of constantly saying that the word "repented" means "stopped sinning".
Why in the world would you go against scripture by saying "repented" means "stopped sinning"?????

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
See Everyone,

I asked Tambora if when the scriptures tell us humans to repent, does it mean repent of our sins, or does it mean to change our mind about God.

I tell you that when the Bible tells humans to repent---it is about our SINS. It is not for us to change our mind about God it is about our repenting of our SINS.
See everyone.
GT has repeatedly claimed that the word "repented" in scripture means "stopped sinning".
Obviously that is incorrect.

If only you would trust scripture.

God's Truth

Facts mean something, and the fact is that the word "repented" does not mean "stopped sinning".

Moron!
What MADists teach is what scripture teaches, that there is a one time sacrifice that paid the price IN FULL.
How do you not get that our Lord God and Savior Jesus Christ did not pay the price in full????

Let's hear you say that the word repented does not mean "stopped sinning".

:popcorn:

I am waiting for you to repent of constantly saying that the word "repented" means "stopped sinning".
Why in the world would you go against scripture by saying "repented" means "stopped sinning"?????

Just listen to your slander, 'buffoon', 'moron', etc.

You try to defile others with your words, you should fear God and maybe you will come to repentance.

I want everyone to see how Tambora cannot bring herself to say we have to repent of our sins.

Notice that she tells untruths about me and then when I tell her to say plainly whether or not we have to repent of SINS, she just cannot say it.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
Repent of following falseness and teaching it.
Yes, please repent of saying that the word "repented" in scripture means "stopped sinning".
When are you going to repent of that lie, GT?

God's Truth

Scriptures to us HUMANS about REPENTING, they are for us to REPENT of our SINS.

Tambora goes against me for saying that.

We have to repent of our sins if we want to be saved.

Do you all see how I say that, then she came on and said that is not true, then I ask her to plainly tell us if we have to repent of our sins. She just cannot bring herself to say it. So I have proven that SHE DOES go against me for saying we have to repent of our sins.

NONSENSE confusion from the opponents!

ClimateSanity

Repent of verbally abusing the saved. Repent of following falseness and teaching it.

Repent of saying our repentance and obedience to Christ is evil.
You are not saved. Truster is doing God's will in how he speaks to you. He does not follow any false doctrine....you do.

He never said obedience to Christ is evil. He never said repentance is evil. You have false ideas of obedience and repentance. Those false ideas are evil.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
I want everyone to see how Tambora cannot bring herself to say we have to repent of our sins.
I want everyone to see your false claim that the word "repented" in scripture means "stopped sinning".

God's Truth

I want everyone to see your false claim that the word "repented" in scripture means "stopped sinning".

Stop saying I said that.

I have explained it to you MANY times over the years that God does NOT have to repent of sins, we do.

I have explained it to you many times that humans are to repent OF THEIR SINS.

Now tell us right here and right now whether or not we have to repent of our sins.

Still waiting...

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
Scriptures to us HUMANS about REPENTING, they are for us to REPENT of our SINS.

Tambora goes against me for saying that.

We have to repent of our sins if we want to be saved.

Do you all see how I say that, then she came on and said that is not true, then I ask her to plainly tell us then they we have to repent of our sins. She just cannot bring herself to say it. So I have proven that SHE DOES go against me for saying we have to repent of our sins.

NONSENSE confusion from the opponents!
Tambora goes against you for your false claim that the word "repented" in scripture means "stopped sinning".

GT would have us believe that scripture says .....

And the LORD stopped sinning of the evil which he thought to do unto his people.

Lord have mercy, what a mess you have made of the word.

God's Truth

We don't have to stop every one of our sins before Jesus will save us. That doesn't mean we shouldn't try to stop sinning after we are saved. Does that answer your question?

Are you so lost that you forgot why you have been going against me?

People here are going against me for saying we have to repent of our sins to be saved.

We have to go to Jesus with all intentions of obeying him and repenting of our sins.

Why can't you stay focused on that?

Why can't you either agree or disagree and then stand by what you said?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
Just listen to your slander,
Just listen to your slander of scripture.

GT says the word repented in scripture means "stopped sinning".

It's easy to refute that.

God's Truth

It's the truth, GT.
Your denial means nothing.
You have repeatedly claimed that the word "repented" in scripture means "stopped sinning".

The word 'repent' in the scriptures that are directed to humans---is about our having to repent of our sins.

Now do you believe it that we have to repent of our sins? Yes or no, please answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.