Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

popsthebuilder

I know exactly what Paul or David & Co were referring to when they used the word heart. I also know, for an absolute fact, that the majority of people haven't got a clue. People talk about "giving their heart to jesus" What I ask? How did you do that? Silence is always deafening and then they get annoyed with me. Just like you do.

I also know that you people will probably break Google tonight in trying to find out. I'll save you the trouble and frustration. You won't find it online.
It is being devout to GOD by living out the commands of the Christ for the sake there of, and not for self. The heart is where the spirit resides. A bad spirit in a bad heart produces bad works, and the opposite for the opposite.

It's pretty basic friend, why do you act so confused? Is it only to spring a trap on our brothers and sisters that you might set yourself above them. Are we not all equals, but in faith?

peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

When you say I'm hardening my heart. What is it exactly, in your own words, do you mean by the word heart? I expect your Google search failed? Rhetorical?
Why are you asking if things are rhetorical? You realize that is a statement when used correctly right, and not a question.

Rhetorical.

See?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
When you say I'm hardening my heart. What is it exactly, in your own words, do you mean by the word heart? I expect your Google search failed? Rhetorical?

This is what I got after I googled truster!

1feff4ccd24949dbba8da7ea753d0ec7.jpg
There ya go, Truster. There's some of that "good works" you hear them boasting of trying so hard to do.

Truster

It is being devout GOD by living out the commands of the Christ for the sake of there and not self. The heart is where the spirit resides. A bad spirit in a bad heart that produces bad works, and the opposite fr the opposite.

It's pretty basic friend, why do you act so confused? Is it only to spring a trap on our brothers and sisters that you might set yourself above them. Are we not all equals, but in faith?

peace

Wrong.

Stevo1

The heart is where the seed of Christ enters in, but it can't penetrate deep into the ground without the rain to soften it, which is like the word of God. And if the heart is hard, the seed will fall by the wayside, and I'm sure you know the parable.

The heart is where our emotions come from including love.

But you have enlightened me, I didn't know Google has the answers, is that where you get yours from?

I'm going out, BBL

Truster

There ya go, Truster. There's some of that "good works" you hear them boasting of trying so hard to do.

When they have been a while in that Lake of Fire all these opportunities will come flooding back, but the preference they made and gave to idle chatter, blatant stupidity and willful ignorance will make their suffering all the worse. Groans of; if only, if only, if only. why was I so stupid...? Why didn't I listen Nooo, noooo, nooooooo.

Truster

The heart is where the seed of Christ enters in, but it can't penetrate deep into the ground without the rain to soften it, which is like the word of God. And if the heart is hard, the seed will fall by the wayside, and I'm sure you know the parable.

The heart is where our emotions come from including love.

But you have enlightened me, I didn't know Google has the answers, is that where you get yours from?

I'm going out, BBL

Your nonsense is so far from the mark. Repeating words might sound good, but repeating words without knowing what they mean is stupid.

Like that pretend joined up writing you did as a kid. Sorry! are you still doing it? Rhetorical?

Truster

It's not hard to do the works of God, it's something that those born of God want to do!

You haven't been born from above. You've convinced yourself that you have been and now you'll need to "convince" others that they have, to make yourself feel secure. Blind leading the blind. I hope you haven't given this nonsense to your children?

What you have is not salvation. You have simply psyched up your mental attributes in a form of advanced superstition that feeds your emotions.

Truster

People are always quoting full length posts, rather than shortening them up. Web space has been mentioned many times, yet it does not seem to sink in?

It is near impossible to pick and choose some wasted web space without being biased.

Take care now.

Short and sweet...

Status
Not open for further replies.