ECT Forgiving and Forgiveness

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I should clarify that. She claims she is a believer. I just don't believe her. It's a question of the liberty we have in Christ Jesus as opposed to the bondage of the law as per Galatians.
Thanks for the clarification. I'll go with what you believe. You seem to have a good take on what believe or do not believe.

IMJerusha

I should clarify that. She claims she is a believer. I just don't believe her. It's a question of the liberty we have in Christ Jesus as opposed to the bondage of the law as per Galatians.

Well, there's liberty and then there's taking advantage or what I would call cheapening God's Grace. Yes, we have liberty in Yeshua but not to continue in willful sin while claiming Yeshua's blood. That's not what He died for. I am not bound by the Law. I am bound by Yeshua. I do not live under the Law. I live under Yeshua Who embodies the Law. Yeshua's death and resurrection removed the curse of the Law and we have liberty/freedom to be obedient to God's Will.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Thanks for the clarification. I'll go with what you believe. You seem to have a good take on what believe or do not believe.

Wow, what a comment. Jerusha has been claiming Jesus' name with sincere convictions.

Jesus is the judge who are true believer or not, and you guys are usurping His authority and judge away.

just amazing.

IMJerusha

That's okay. We have assurance of our salvation and the worker bees don't. We rest they can't. I'm happy with that. ;)

It's okay. You rest, honey, while the servants of God do His Will. :)

"All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work." 2 Timothy 3:16-17

I hear tell you're anti-abortion because abortion is murder (which it is). What's the point if you don't believe you're required to keep God's Law? Of course, that's not my real concern for you. You don't love the Lord your God with all you heart, soul, strength and mind or your neighbor as yourself because you figure that makes you a worker bee. That's terrible. There is so much joy you are missing out on. Yeshua loves the Father that way. You - don't - want - to. Mmm, mmm, mmm!

glorydaz

Well, there's liberty and then there's taking advantage or what I would call cheapening God's Grace. Yes, we have liberty in Yeshua but not to continue in willful sin while claiming Yeshua's blood. That's not what He died for. I am not bound by the Law. I am bound by Yeshua. I do not live under the Law. I live under Yeshua Who embodies the Law. Yeshua's death and resurrection removed the curse of the Law and we have liberty/freedom to be obedient to God's Will.

Anyone who uses the word cheap in the same sentence with grace is a fool. All sin is willful sin. People don't accidentally sin. Sin is disobedience to the LAW. Believers are dead to the law....freed from the bondage of the law.....no longer under the Law for righteousness. All because of what Christ did for us...not because of what we claim to do ourselves. It's why boasting is excluded. It's excluded so we don't have to listen to those who claim their obedience adds one single thing to Christ's work on the cross.

"I'm bound by Yeshau", you say? You "live under Yeshua", you say? :blabla:
Do you write your own Bible, too?

glorydaz

It's okay. You rest, honey, while the servants of God do His Will. :)

Spoken like a true pharisee. :chuckle:

"All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work." 2 Timothy 3:16-17

I hear tell you're anti-abortion because abortion is murder (which it is). What's the point if you don't believe you're required to keep God's Law?

It's a little something called being saved by grace and not by my own righteousness. I realize that's above your pay grade, little servant girl.

glorydaz

Wow, what a comment. Jerusha has been claiming Jesus' name with sincere convictions.

Jesus is the judge who are true believer or not, and you guys are usurping His authority and judge away.

just amazing.

We are members of the same body. We speak the same language because we have the same Spirit in us. I know you hate that. If you would just submit to the righteousness of God instead of going about trying to establish your own righteousness, you, too, could be saved.

IMJerusha

"I'm bound by Yeshau", you say?

No, I say I'm bound by Yeshua. I don't know Yeshau.

You "live under Yeshua", you say? :blabla:
Do you write your own Bible, too?

Well, Paul's words are considered Scripture now.
"To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God's law but am under Christ's law), so as to win those not having the law." 1 Corinthians 9:21

Good old worker bee, Paul! :)

I like worker bee James also. "Speak and act as those who are going to be judged by the law that gives freedom, because judgment without mercy will be shown to anyone who has not been merciful." James 2:12-13

Peter adjures us to be worker bees also: "The end of all things is near. Therefore be alert and of sober mind so that you may pray. Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling. Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms." 1 Peter 4:7-10

Gee there's just no rest for those in the Body. :nono:

IMJerusha

Spoken like a true pharisee.

I'm sure you think so but Yeshua said, "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven." Matthew 7:21 If you don't mind, I'll believe Yeshua. Oh...I see you do mind.

It's a little something called being saved by grace and not by my own righteousness. I realize that's above your pay grade, little servant girl.

Actually, I am saved by the blood of Yeshua, shed for me on the Cross. Now I can abuse that sacrifice or I can make the most of it by being Yeshua's "little servant girl" and trusting Yeshua's Word that obedience to God's Will is the way to go and I look to the Ruach to lead me and help me in that. Any way one looks at it, Paul says this: "Who are you to judge someone else's servant? To their own master, servants stand or fall. And they will stand, for the Lord is able to make them stand." Romans 14:4 Yeshua is my Lord, my Master, my Rabbi. No one can take me from Him.

"Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says. Anyone who listens to the word but does not do what it says is like a man who looks at his face in a mirror and after looking at himself, goes away and immediately forgets what he looks like. But the man who looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues to do this, not forgetting what he has heard, but doing it -- he will be blessed in what he does." James 1:22-25

Do you know Who the perfect Law is? The perfect Law is Yeshua who embodies God's Law. Follow Him and you follow God's Will....God's Law.

God's Truth

You're trying to change the subject to Paul, but the subject was GT misapplying Revelation TO us, which it's not.

Revelation is about things from Jesus after he ascended into heaven and what he says is to ALL.

Revelation 22:17 The Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let the one who hears say, "Come!" Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life.

This is a prophecy to all about Jesus.

Isaiah 55:1
"Come, all you who are thirsty, come to the waters; and you who have no money, come, buy and eat! Come, buy wine and milk without money and without cost.

Jesus said this for EVERYONE but it was said in front of the Jews.

John 7:37 On the last and greatest day of the festival, Jesus stood and said in a loud voice, "Let anyone who is thirsty come to me and drink.

Here Jesus is speaking to a Samaritan woman.

John 4:10
Jesus answered her, "If you knew the gift of God and who it is that asks you for a drink, you would have asked him and he would have given you living water."

Jesus says WHOEVER.

John 6:35
Then Jesus declared, "I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.

Paul spoke the same thing that Jesus taught.

1 Corinthians 12:13
For we were all baptized by one Spirit so as to form one body--whether Jews or Gentiles, slave or free--and we were all given the one Spirit to drink.

If we drink Jesus' blood, and eat his flesh, we are believing and obeying. If we drink his blood and eat his flesh, Jesus gives us water to drink. The water is the Holy Spirit.

SaulToPaul 2

Revelation is about things from Jesus after he ascended into heaven and what he says is to ALL.

Revelation 2:20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

1 Corinthians 10:27 If any of them that believe not bid you to a feast, and ye be disposed to go; whatsoever is set before you, eat, asking no question for conscience sake.

1 Corinthians 10:28 But if any man say unto you, This is offered in sacrifice unto idols, eat not for his sake that shewed it, and for conscience sake: for the earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof:

1 Corinthians 10:29 Conscience, I say, not thine own, but of the other: for why is my liberty judged of another man's conscience?

1 Corinthians 10:30 For if I by grace be a partaker, why am I evil spoken of for that for which I give thanks?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Revelation 22:17 The Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let the one who hears say, "Come!" Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life.

This is a prophecy to all about Jesus.

Isaiah 55:1
"Come, all you who are thirsty, come to the waters; and you who have no money, come, buy and eat! Come, buy wine and milk without money and without cost.

Jesus said this for EVERYONE but it was said in front of the Jews.

John 7:37 On the last and greatest day of the festival, Jesus stood and said in a loud voice, "Let anyone who is thirsty come to me and drink.

Here Jesus is speaking to a Samaritan woman.

John 4:10
Jesus answered her, "If you knew the gift of God and who it is that asks you for a drink, you would have asked him and he would have given you living water."

Jesus says WHOEVER.

John 6:35
Then Jesus declared, "I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.

Paul spoke the same thing that Jesus taught.

1 Corinthians 12:13
For we were all baptized by one Spirit so as to form one body--whether Jews or Gentiles, slave or free--and we were all given the one Spirit to drink.

If we drink Jesus' blood, and eat his flesh, we are believing and obeying. If we drink his blood and eat his flesh, Jesus gives us water to drink. The water is the Holy Spirit.
You have many misunderstandings about God and Jesus.

(This if fun.)

God's Truth

Revelation 2:20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

1 Corinthians 10:27 If any of them that believe not bid you to a feast, and ye be disposed to go; whatsoever is set before you, eat, asking no question for conscience sake.

1 Corinthians 10:28 But if any man say unto you, This is offered in sacrifice unto idols, eat not for his sake that shewed it, and for conscience sake: for the earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof:

1 Corinthians 10:29 Conscience, I say, not thine own, but of the other: for why is my liberty judged of another man's conscience?

1 Corinthians 10:30 For if I by grace be a partaker, why am I evil spoken of for that for which I give thanks?

You really do not have any understanding.

You think Paul taught things against what Jesus taught, and that it is okay.

Can't you see that Jesus is speaking about those being led away from him? Can't you see that Paul is speaking about eating with knowledge?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

You think Paul taught things against what Jesus taught, and that it is okay.

Can't you see that Jesus is speaking about those being led away from him? Can't you see that Paul is speaking about eating with knowledge?

(This is fun.)