ECT Forgiving and Forgiveness

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It seems quite simple, disagree, agree, do domething. -- All this was a thread forgiving and foregiveness, using Mark 11:25-26 for the foundational stone.

We all have our agreements and disagreements it's old like tennis vollies, back and forth and back forth.

Why don't you two, you Meshak and you Chrysotom put each other on ignore, and maintain with wisdom what you believe and why you believe; esoecially before you do something really bad and get yourself or selfs banned.

Let's make an effort to get this thread back on track.

God's Truth

GT claims to be sinless and obey all Jesus' commands, yet she is pro-military.

You cannot take her word seriously brother.

Paul says we pay taxes to have protection.

Romans 13:6 This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God’s servants, who give their full time to governing.

You say you take money from the military. That makes you a hypocrite.

IMJerusha

We in the Body of Christ are saved (1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15: 1-4 KJV, Romans 5:9 KJV, Ephesians 2:4-9 KJV, 1 Thessalonians 5:9 KJV Ephesians 2:4-9 KJV, Titus 3:4-7 KJV) and sealed (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV, Ephesians 4:30 KJV)!

You preach an other gospel than that which Paul preached unto us!

Galatians 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Galatians 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Report Paul.

I'm praying that all in the Body notice the tendency to ignore Yeshua's Words in favor of Paul's...as if, for some reason, all of Yeshua's teachings regarding salvation and God's Will before His death and resurrection were just a string along....as if His Father had somehow changed and changed all of His desire for His people and had never Graced His people before Paul...as if Paul were His Son and not Yeshua. Now that really would be a whole silly other gospel, wouldn't it? No need to report Paul...just the corruption of his words to the detriment of the Body of Yeshua. I have no doubt that heartfelt confession and repentance from this wayward interpretation will result in God's forgiveness.

It's important to understand the meaning of the word "sealed" which I don't think you do. In Scriptural context, it denotes ownership which according to Yeshua is not irrevocable. "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but one he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven." Matthew 7:21 "If anyone does not remain in me, he is like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned." John 15:6 So, because you are lukewarm--neither hot nor cold--I am about to spit you out of my mouth.
Revelation 3:16 "But you have a few people in Sardis who have not soiled their garments; and they will walk with Me in white, for they are worthy. He who overcomes will thus be clothed in white garments; and I will not erase his name from the book of life, and I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels." Revelation 3:4-5

glorydaz

I'm praying that all in the Body notice the tendency to ignore Yeshua's Words in favor of Paul's...as if, for some reason, all of Yeshua's teachings regarding salvation and God's Will before His death and resurrection were just a string along....as if His Father had somehow changed and changed all of His desire for His people and had never Graced His people before Paul...as if Paul were His Son and not Yeshua. Now that really would be a whole silly other gospel, wouldn't it? No need to report Paul...just the corruption of his words to the detriment of the Body of Yeshua. I have no doubt that heartfelt confession and repentance from this wayward interpretation will result in God's forgiveness.

It's important to understand the meaning of the word "sealed" which I don't think you do. In Scriptural context, it denotes ownership which according to Yeshua is not irrevocable. "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but one he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven." Matthew 7:21 "If anyone does not remain in me, he is like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned." John 15:6 So, because you are lukewarm--neither hot nor cold--I am about to spit you out of my mouth.
Revelation 3:16 "But you have a few people in Sardis who have not soiled their garments; and they will walk with Me in white, for they are worthy. He who overcomes will thus be clothed in white garments; and I will not erase his name from the book of life, and I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels." Revelation 3:4-5

I know this is hard for you to grasp, but Paul wasn't giving his opinion ("his words"+. He was giving us what the RISEN LORD Jesus Christ revealed to Him. Christ's work on the cross really did change everything. Why you people can't see that is beyond me. :doh:

Gal. 4:21 Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?

Your entire post is nonsense, and it's no wonder you have no assurance of salvation.

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Forgiving and Forgiveness

Sometimes when forgiveness is given, what is forgiven has consequences.

A condemned killer maybe forgiven, but the consequences of be executed will still be carried out.

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Unforegiveness is like dead weight, and it gets heavier with each passing day.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

God has made His gospel so extraordinarily simple, the meanest, the poorest, the most foolish person can understand it.

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved"

And YOU make a dog's dinner out of it. Paul's gospel has primacy in the church because God PERSONALLY called and appointed Paul to teach it to the Gentiles, God PERSONALLY taught it to Paul.

Paul's gospel does not differ from Christ's gospel

What was different was the audience.

The Gentiles never at any time were given the law to obey. the law was given to the Jews and they never kept it so God abolished the law as a way of attaining righteousness.

YOU as foolish and stiffnecked as ever your race was want to go back to what God has abolished...worse you want to teach everyone else to do so.

It is YOU who have failed to abide in Christ, you have backslidden.....all of the epistle of the Hebrews is written to YOU with all it's dire warnings.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
It seems quite simple, disagree, agree, do domething. -- All this was a thread forgiving and foregiveness, using Mark 11:25-26 for the foundational stone.

We all have our agreements and disagreements it's old like tennis vollies, back and forth and back forth.

Why don't you two, you Meshak and you Chrysotom put each other on ignore, and maintain with wisdom what you believe and why you believe; esoecially before you do something really bad and get yourself or selfs banned.

Let's make an effort to get this thread back on track.

....I perceive a little humour here.

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
God has made His gospel so extraordinarily simple, the meanest, the poorest, the most foolish person can understand it.

And YOU make a dog's dinner out of it. Paul's gospel has primacy in the church because God PERSONALLY called and appointed Paul to teach it to the Gentiles, God PERSONALLY taught it to Paul.

The Gentiles never at any time were given the law to obey. the law was given to the Jews and they never kept it so God abolished the law as a way of attaining righteousness.

YOU as foolish and stiffnecked as ever your race was want to go back to what God has abolished...worse you want to teach everyone else to do so.

It is YOU who have failed to abide in Christ, you have backslidden.....all of the epistle of the Hebrews is written to YOU with all it's dire warnings.
That is what I always stress the simplicity of the Gospel, but that it is not simplistic.

Yes, even Paul made it clear and easy to understand for those he was addressing; and he was willing to stay with them until they understood God's message of salvation, not everybody gets it the first time around. Paul's basic message was "Christ and Him crucified" and "By the grace of God, I am what I am" saved, redeemed, born again, by the blood of the Lamb.

I'm going to say this once, so don't go there.

This is what happened the last week my dad was in the hospital ... My dad was a 32 degree Mason, he explained to mom all the rites and rituals to salvation in the Masonic Lodge, it thought it was ridiculous but he went the degrees anyway. He then told mom she was right about salvation through Jesus, mom ask dad to pray with her a simple prayer of repentance, confession, and acceptance of salvation through Jesus, he did and died the next morning at 8:30 am, October 11, 1956.

I miss dad, even more as I get older.​

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I have heard a song by the Gaithers or a song on one of their cassette tapes "Great Re-union Day" Psalmist.

I believe the cassette is "Something Beautiful"

God's Truth

You have done EXACTLY that.