ECT For everyone that says "I obey Jesus."

john w

Hall of Fame
There is only one good news.

=satanic, and made up:

Matthew 26:13 KJV Verily I say unto you, Wheresoever this gospel shall be preached in the whole world, there shall also this, that this woman hath done, be told for a memorial of her.

The content of this "good news," gospel, had NADA to do with preaching the dbr, as a basis for justification, you idiot. The content is the good news of the kingdom, the gospel of the kingdom, which is not equivalent to the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

This good news...

Moron.

God's Truth

Made up=satanic=there is only one good news in the book, meaning she asserts that re her saint Judas preached:

"Christ is going to die for your sins...be raised again for your justification...Believe this gospek, this good news, to be saved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"(1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV)

Biblical idiot, and satanist. Judas never preached that, nor did any of the 12, before the dbr occurred, as you've been shown, chapter, and verse, for years, despite your daddy the devil telling you too deny it, with spam/sound bytes/irrelevant verses.
Bib

I gave you scriptures saying the good news that Jesus was the Christ.

Jesus taught the new law to have faith, and that he forgives sins.

God's Truth

You've been shown, satanist, that the dbr, the

Death
Burial
Resurrection

=the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV

....and its meaning, was hid from the 12, prior to its occurrence.

Idiot. Deceiver.

Jesus taught the new law in the four Gospel books.

Jesus died in those books, and rose again, and ascended in those four books.

john w

Hall of Fame

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus taught the new law in the four Gospel books.

Jesus died in those books, and rose again, and ascended in those four books.

Death
Burial
Resurrection

And yet they preached the good news of the coming kingdom, including Judas, for almost 3 years, not having a clue that the Master would die, be raised.

The good news of the coming kingdom is not equivalent to the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, idiot, despite your demon possessed, drunken assertions to the contrary.

Idiot. Deceiver.

God's Truth

Death
Burial
Resurrection

And yet they preached the good news of the coming kingdom, including Judas.

The good news of the coming kingdom is not equivalent to the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, idiot, despite your demon possessed, drunken assertions to the contrary.

Idiot. Deceiver.

How about after then?

hahahahahahaha

God's Truth

Matthew 16:21
From that time on Jesus began to show His disciples that He must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, chief priests, and scribes, and that He must be killed and on the third day be raised to life.

Luke 9:22 And he said, "The Son of Man must suffer many things and be rejected by the elders, the chief priests and the teachers of the law, and he must be killed and on the third day be raised to life."

Luke 9:44
"Let these words sink into your ears: The Son of Man is about to be delivered into the hands of men."

Luke 24:44
Jesus said to them, "These are the words I spoke to you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about Me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets, and the Psalms."

God's Truth

In Ps 2:4, the LORD is laughing at those who oppose and deny that He will set His Messiah on a throne in Zion and give Him the uttermost parts of this earth for His possession.

Jesus is the Lord.
Jesus is on the throne above all thrones.

turbosixx

You can try, and invariably fail, to follow Him per Israel's Gospels.

You can and should follow Him according to the revelation of the mystery.

Paul says no one today can do the first, and all should do the second.

These are two totally different paths that do not cross each other and cannot be mixed.

You, like GT, try to do both by calling it all "one" when it isn't and never was.

Yes, the law of Moses is not the same but according to God's word, the gospel of Christ began with John the Baptist.
Mark 1:1 The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. 2 As it is written in the Prophets:

After his sacrifice, the gospel of Christ saves.
Rom. 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.

Last edited:

turbosixx

The devil told you to change the subject...Slick....

I believe it applies to the subject. Those verses you are using are before Jesus sacrifice. Jesus lived and died under the old law so of course he's going to follow it and encourage others to as well. Jesus nailed the law of Moses to the cross with him taking it out of the way. It's no longer in effect.

Col. 2:14 having wiped out the handwriting of requirements that was against us, which was contrary to us. And He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross.
Eph. 2:15 having abolished in His flesh the enmity, that is, the law of commandments contained in ordinances, so as to create in Himself one new man from the two, thus making peace, 16 and that He might reconcile them both to God in one body through the cross, thereby putting to death the enmity.

Last edited:

musterion

Yes, the law of Moses is not the same but according to God's word, the gospel of Christ began with John the Baptist.
Mark 1:1 The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. 2As it is written in the Prophets:

That is not the preaching of Christ according to the revelation of the secret [musterion] revealed through Paul.

Prophesied =/= secret.

Pick one.

God's Truth

That is not the preaching of Christ according to the revelation of the secret [musterion] revealed through Paul.

Prophesied =/= secret.

Pick one.

Just because Paul was let in on the secret that was revealed doesn't mean he is the only one.

All Jesus' apostles knew the one and only gospel.

Jesus didn't come and teach a gospel, then have Paul preach a completely different one.

turbosixx

Prophesied =/= secret.

Pick one.

I see what you're saying but there are verses that say it was prophesied. The way I understand it, some of the details were not prophesied but the gospel that saves was prophesied.

Here Paul says he was set apart for the gospel that was promised by the prophets.
Rom. 1:1 Paul, a servant of Christ Jesus, called to be an apostle, set apart for the gospel of God, 2 which he promised beforehand through his prophets in the holy Scriptures,

Paul says he has said nothing but what the prophets and Moses said would happen which is the Christ would suffer and rise from the dead.
Acts 26:22 To this day I have had the help that comes from God, and so I stand here testifying both to small and great, saying nothing but what the prophets and Moses said would come to pass: 23 that the Christ must suffer and that, by being the first to rise from the dead, he would proclaim light both to our people and to the Gentiles.”
He uses scriptures to prove Jesus is the Christ.
Acts 17:2 And Paul went in, as was his custom, and on three Sabbath days he reasoned with them from the Scriptures, 3 explaining and proving that it was necessary for the Christ to suffer and to rise from the dead, and saying, “This Jesus, whom I proclaim to you, is the Christ.”

The way I understand it, that's why the gospel is to the Jew first. They were the ones looking for it.
Acts 13:46 And Paul and Barnabas spoke out boldly, saying, “It was necessary that the word of God be spoken first to you. Since you thrust it aside and judge yourselves unworthy of eternal life, behold, we are turning to the Gentiles.

musterion

Jesus didn't come and teach a gospel, then have Paul preach a completely different one.

Yes, He absolutely did.

Do you own a Bible?

Can you read it?

Paul SAID he was the one who received the mystery FIRST.

No one got it along with him. No one got it before him.

It was humanly unknown before God made it known to Paul.

Paul received it first, THEN in time shared it with the apostles.

The Spirit confirmed Paul's revelation to them. They "perceived the grace that was given to me." Do you see what that means? That means they SAW something they didn't know before.

How did they see it? By the Spirit. They saw that Paul and his new revelation were legit.

WHAT did they perceive?

That new revelation indicated that there were now TWO gospels -- what they had been preaching since the Gospels, which would fade as unbelieving Israel faded, and now Paul's message for heathen Gentiles.

Everything I say here is in line with Galatians 2. That's where I got it.

Read Galatians 2:7 about 10 times. It means exactly what it says.

"...when they saw that the [new] gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the [old] gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter..."

john w

Hall of Fame
I believe it applies to the subject. Those verses you are using are before Jesus sacrifice. Jesus lived and died under the old law so of course he's going to follow it and encourage others to as well. Jesus nailed the law of Moses to the cross with him taking it out of the way. It's no longer in effect.

Col. 2:14 having wiped out the handwriting of requirements that was against us, which was contrary to us. And He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross.
Eph. 2:15 having abolished in His flesh the enmity, that is, the law of commandments contained in ordinances, so as to create in Himself one new man from the two, thus making peace, 16 and that He might reconcile them both to God in one body through the cross, thereby putting to death the enmity.

No, He did not "nailed the law of Moses to the cross"-you misread what "law of commandments" is. The law still functions to:

1.Show the lost, including Paul, when he was lost, what sin is:

Romans 3:20 KJV Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

Romans 7:7 KJV What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

2. Lead the lost to the Saviour:

Galatians 3:24 KJV Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

You: Deny the above verses.

You're a prime example, of one who does not study the details of the book, but just posts what other websites say, thinking, "Boy,'the law of Moses was nailed to the cross' sounds impressive!!"

Post cross-the law was followed, obeyed, including the feast of Pentecost, part of the law, on orders from the Lord Jesus Christ.

Another biblical idiot is exposed.