ECT For everyone that says "I obey Jesus."

musterion

You can try, and invariably fail, to follow Him per Israel's Gospels.

You can and should follow Him according to the revelation of the mystery.

Paul says no one today can do the first, and all should do the second.

These are two totally different paths that do not cross each other and cannot be mixed.

You, like GT, try to do both by calling it all "one" when it isn't and never was.

God's Truth

I don't think, I know. That's what this thread is about, people like you who try - and fail - to obey Him according to the flesh per Israel's kingdom teachings (the four Gospels), not according to the revelation of the mystery.

But you don't believe ONLY that. If you did, you'd leave the four Gospels for Israel's obedience, as intended.

Jesus' words stand forever.

His words are Spirit and life.

What he says didn't disappear just because he died.

John 8:51 Very truly I tell you, whoever obeys my word will never see death."

Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

john w

Hall of Fame
All the Old Testament is about all the Old Covenants.

Take your pick.

Catch that drunken, silly lady, biblical idiot response , above, TOL?

Genesis 9:12 KJV And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations:...15 And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.

You:The Old Covenant is also with fish, birds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moron.

When did the Old Covenant begin?

God's Truth

Paul says no one today can do the first, and all should do the second.

These are two totally different paths that do not cross each other and cannot be mixed.

You, like GT, try to do both by calling it all "one" when it isn't and never was.

Jesus is not divided.

You are badly mistaken.

There are people who obeyed the old law.

So your case is rebuked.

There were righteous people who pleased God.

1 Peter 3:5 For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands:

Ezekiel 14:14 Though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should deliver but their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord God.

Luke 1:30 But the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid,Mary; you have found favor with God.

Acts 22:12 "A man named Ananias came to see me. He was a devout observer of the law and highly respected by all the Jews living there.

Hebrews 11:5 By faith Enoch was taken from this life, so that he did not experience death: "He could not be found, because God had taken him away." For before he was taken, he was commended as one who pleased God.

Acts 10:22 The men replied, "We have come from Cornelius the centurion. He is a righteous and God-fearing man, who is respected by all the Jewish people.

Luke 7:4 When they came to Jesus, they pleaded earnestly with him, "This man deserves to have you do this,

Luke 2:25 Now there was a man in Jerusalem called Simeon, who was righteous and devout. He was waiting for the consolation of Israel, and the Holy Spirit was on him.

John 1:47 When Jesus saw Nathanael approaching, he said of him, "Here truly is an Israelite in whom there is no deceit."

Psalm 69:28 May they be blotted out of the book of life and not be listed with the righteous.

Genesis 6:8 But Noah found favor in the eyes of the LORD.

Genesis 7:1 The LORD then said to Noah, "Go into the ark, you and your whole family, because I have found you righteous in this generation.

Abraham. Genesis 22:18 and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because you have obeyed me."

1 Kings 15:5 For David had done what was right in the eyes of the LORD and had not failed to keep any of the LORD's commands all the days of his life--except in the case of Uriah the Hittite.

Job 1:1, 8 There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God...

Genesis 26:4-5 I will make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and will give them all these lands, and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because Abraham obeyed me and kept my requirements, my commands, my decrees and my laws."

Luke 1:6 Both of them were righteous in the sight of God, observing all the Lord's commands and decrees blamelessly

Paul didn't say no one could do the first.

No one can do it since the temple is destroyed, but it wasn't yet destroyed when Paul wrote.

God's Truth

Those gospels are for ALL.

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."

Paul says to the Jews first then Gentiles.

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

Romans 2:9
There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile;

Acts 3:26
When God raised up His servant, He sent Him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways."

Acts 13:46 Then Paul and Barnabas answered them boldly: "We had to speak the word of God to you first. Since you reject it and do not consider yourselves worthy of eternal life, we now turn to the Gentiles.

Acts 13:26
Brothers, children of Abraham, and you Gentiles who fear God, it is to us that this message of salvation has been sent.

Acts 18:6
But when they opposed and insulted him, he shook out his garments and told them, "Your blood be on your own heads! I am innocent of it. From now on I will go to the Gentiles."

The mystery is that Jesus is the Christ.
Jesus did that when he came.

Romans 16:25 Now to him who is able to establish you by my gospel and the proclamation of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery hidden for long ages past,

God's Truth

Jesus came and fulfilled the old law.

The whole old law was about him.

It was a teaching tool about him.

It was a shadow of him.

All the special days were about Jesus.

We are not to observe special days any more, but we are to observe Jesus all day every day.

Circumcision was a physical sign to those who belonged to God.

Now the Holy Spirit circumcises our heart and is the seal and the sign.

The various washings the Jews used to do have to do are now done by Jesus' blood washing us.

The blood of animals atoned for the sins of the people.

Jesus is the Sacrificial Lamb of God who died for our sins once and for all.

No one has to go to an earthly temple anymore, for we become the temple.

How do you ever get that you can separate the Old Testament from the New Testament?

God's Truth

Judas never preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, you biblical idiot, as you've been shown, for years.

There is only one good news.

The good news is Jesus Christ.

Acts 5:42 Day after day, in the temple courts and from house to house, they never stopped teaching and proclaiming the good news that Jesus is the Messiah.

Acts 8:12 But when they believed Philip as he proclaimed the good news of the kingdom of God and the name of Jesus Christ,they were baptized, both men and women.

Acts 8:35 Then Philip began with that very passage of Scripture and told him the good news about Jesus.

Acts 10:36 You know the message God sent to the people of Israel, announcing the good news of peace through Jesus Christ, who is Lord of all.

Acts 11:20 Some of them, however, men from Cyprus and Cyrene, went to Antioch and began to speak to Greeks also, telling them the good news about the Lord Jesus.

Mark 1:1
[ John the Baptist Prepares the Way ] The beginning of the good news about Jesus the Messiah, the Son of God,

john w

Hall of Fame

Made up=satanic=there is only one good news in the book, meaning she asserts that re her saint Judas preached:

"Christ is going to die for your sins...be raised again for your justification...Believe this gospek, this good news, to be saved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"(1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV)

Biblical idiot, and satanist. Judas never preached that, nor did any of the 12, before the dbr occurred, as you've been shown, chapter, and verse, for years, despite your daddy the devil telling you too deny it, with spam/sound bytes/irrelevant verses.
Bib

john w

Hall of Fame

The good news is Jesus Christ.

Acts 5:42 Day after day, in the temple courts and from house to house, they never stopped teaching and proclaiming the good news that Jesus is the Messiah.

Acts 8:12 But when they believed Philip as he proclaimed the good news of the kingdom of God and the name of Jesus Christ,they were baptized, both men and women.

Acts 8:35 Then Philip began with that very passage of Scripture and told him the good news about Jesus.

Acts 10:36 You know the message God sent to the people of Israel, announcing the good news of peace through Jesus Christ, who is Lord of all.

Acts 11:20 Some of them, however, men from Cyprus and Cyrene, went to Antioch and began to speak to Greeks also, telling them the good news about the Lord Jesus.

Mark 1:1
[ John the Baptist Prepares the Way ] The beginning of the good news about Jesus the Messiah, the Son of God,
You've been shown, satanist, that the dbr, the

Death
Burial
Resurrection

=the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV

....and its meaning, was hid from the 12, prior to its occurrence.

Idiot. Deceiver.