ECT For everyone that says "I obey Jesus."

glorydaz

Which of the three spirits of your god is that?

I know you're slow, Pops, but I'm beginning to raise an eyebrow over such statements.

The Spirit of Truth is another name for the Holy Spirit....the Comforter.
He is the ONE SPIRIT of God. You lie when you project your foolish ideas onto me.

Let me spell this out for you once again, as if you were any other ignorant heathen.

I'll say it in three different ways, so you can take your pick.

Put on your thinking cap. :dunce:

One God, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

One name, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

One Divine Being, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

God's Truth

You have a poor memory.
You have said several times that 'repented' means 'stopped sinning'.
Even when you were shown that it could not possibly mean that since GOD repented, you still continued to say it.

Exodus 32:14 And the LORD repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people.

You have to repent of your evil.

God's Truth

I am not preaching anything. I'm giving you the Greek word and it's meaning.

You just reject what is clearly written...just as you always do. In fact, you're afraid to even read it with the very verses you quoted. Clearly, these verses speak of a change of mind....from unbelief to belief. You're too full of pride to ever admit it, but the readers can see you doubling down on ignorant once again.

Turn to the LIGHT, God's UNtruth.

Acts 20:21
Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.

Acts 26:20
But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.​

Repent of your evil to God and prove it.

That is what those scriptures say.

Those scripture say we are to repent of our sins to God and have faith in Jesus.

God's Truth

Showing that the repentance Paul talks about is Belief.

A person has a change of mind about God....from unbelief to belief.

That's why you don't see Repent in Paul's Gospel.

There is nothing that you say that is from God.

You are a testament to it.

God's Truth

Jesus says they did NOT repent of their SINS they did NOT STOP.

Revelation 3:3 Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; obey it, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

Revelation 14:12 This calls for patient endurance on the part of the saints who obey God’s commandments and remain faithful to Jesus

Revelation 2:5 'Therefore remember from where you have fallen, and repent and do the deeds you did at first; or else I am coming to you and will remove your lampstand out of its place-- unless you repent.

Revelation 3:19 Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest and repent.

Revelation 9:20 The rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood--idols that cannot see or hear or walk.
21 Nor did they repent of their murders, their magic arts, their sexual immorality or their thefts.

Revelation 16:10 The fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and its kingdom was plunged into darkness. People gnawed their tongues in agony because of their sufferings and because of their sores, but nevertheless they still refused to repent of their deeds.

11 and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, but they refused to repent of what they had done.

God's Truth

Alright, you're lying, and you're just too dumb to know it.

Or...you can bring forth proof about my "three spirit doctrine". :popcorn:

The Son is the only One of the three who took on human flesh. He, too, was a spirit before He took on human flesh. AMAZING, isn't it?

One Holy Spirit (God)

One HUMAN spirit.....as you agree all men have.

If you stick to this nonsense, then you are left in denial that Jesus Christ was a human being.
That is antichrist.

:doh:

It was the Word of God who came in the flesh....not the Spirit of God.

You make two Spirits.

Would you like me to bring posts where your ilk say there are three Spirits? HA

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Exodus 32:14 And the LORD repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people.

You have to repent of your evil.
So God was going to do something bad? Wow, GT, that's a new low, even for you.
[MENTION=17355]popsthebuilder[/MENTION] this is exactly what we are talking about.