ECT For everyone that says "I obey Jesus."

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
"Not of yourselves"....."lest any man should boast".

Do you need scripture for that?
She won't believe scripture, but prefers her own made-up theology.

Matthew 19:25-26 KJV
(25) When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved?
(26) But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus came with grace and taught the gospel of grace...believe on Me (Jesus)...have faith...

Jesus taught the gospel of grace.

He did NOT preach to sacrifice animals to him, as the law of Moses commands.
Matt 8:4 (AKJV/PCE)
(8:4) And Jesus saith unto him, See thou tell no man; but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer the gift that Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

Mark 1:44 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:44) And saith unto him, See thou say nothing to any man: but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer for thy cleansing those things which Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

Luke 5:14 (AKJV/PCE)
(5:14) And he charged him to tell no man: but go, and shew thyself to the priest, and offer for thy cleansing, according as Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

See Leviticus 13-14 to see that Jesus was talking about.

Lev 14:4-7 (AKJV/PCE)
(14:4) Then shall the priest command to take for him that is to be cleansed two birds alive [and] clean, and cedar wood, and scarlet, and hyssop: (14:5) And the priest shall command that one of the birds be killed in an earthen vessel over running water: (14:6) As for the living bird, he shall take it, and the cedar wood, and the scarlet, and the hyssop, and shall dip them and the living bird in the blood of the bird [that was] killed over the running water: (14:7) And he shall sprinkle upon him that is to be cleansed from the leprosy seven times, and shall pronounce him clean, and shall let the living bird loose into the open field.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Idiot. You're the last person that needs to be preaching on Hebrews.

You can't even handle the Gospel of Grace.
True.

Plus, she does not understand that before one's last will and testament can be implemented (takes effect), the one that made the testament has to die.
So when was the old testament implemented by the death of the one that made the old testament so the old testament could take effect (be implemented)?
Who was the maker of the old testament and when was the death that implemented the old testament, and who made the new testament and when was the death that implemented the new testament?
If one says the cross was the death for both testaments, then we don't have the old testament being implemented (taking effect) until The Lord Jesus Christ's death on the cross.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
How do you not know that the Creator of all existence isn't male or female or with a sex organ?

God refers to Himself as "He" in His Word.

I'll take His word for it over yours any day.

What you speak of actually has pagan roots.

God chose to reveal Himself to humanity as male.

Not that it is wrong exactly; but that ultimately GOD is asexual; exhibiting properties that are given to both male and female sexualities.

Nope.

God the Father.
The word FATHER is attributed to male.

God the Son.
The word SON is attributed to male.

God the Holy Spirit.
The HOLY SPIRIT is called "He" and referred to as "Him."

https://www.gotquestions.org/God-male-female.html

drbrumley

For [MENTION=3267]GodsTruth[/MENTION]

If I committed some sin -whether in thought, word, or deed, one minute before a fatal car crash - would I go to hell if I did not have time to repent of it? And, please, don't just say that it's up to God without giving me a specific Bible reference.

God's Truth

Is such salvific?

What if I considered the One who guides and comforts me to be without a sex organ?

Why is that a problem for you.

Why does it matter?

Is it salvific according to scripture?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

God calls Himself 'Father'.

A father is a male.

Even the sexless angels are called 'sons'.

You are being too influenced by your false doctrines from men's imagination.

God's Truth

How do you not know that the Creator of all existence isn't male or female or with a sex organ?

What you speak of actually has pagan roots.

Not that it is wrong exactly; but that ultimately GOD is asexual; exhibiting properties that are given to both male and female sexualities.

That is a lie saying calling God 'Father' is pagan roots.

God's Truth

She has repeatedly said the word 'repented' means 'stopped sinning".
That is incorrect, and you trying to excuse her blatant error is not helping to promote truth.

You are a twister for sure.

I said that repent means to stop.

I said that HUMANS are to REPENT OF THEIR SINS.

Get it straight when you want to talk about me.

God's Truth

If He told them to prepare the Passover meal, then He most certainly is telling them to sacrifice an animal, as the lamb of the Passover meal could only be a sacrificed lamb.

No, Jesus did not teach the people to sacrifice animals to him.

You are stumped.

God's Truth

(8:4) And Jesus saith unto him, See thou tell no man; but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer the gift that Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

(1:44) And saith unto him, See thou say nothing to any man: but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer for thy cleansing those things which Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

(5:14) And he charged him to tell no man: but go, and shew thyself to the priest, and offer for thy cleansing, according as Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

(14:4) Then shall the priest command to take for him that is to be cleansed two birds alive [and] clean, and cedar wood, and scarlet, and hyssop: (14:5) And the priest shall command that one of the birds be killed in an earthen vessel over running water: (14:6) As for the living bird, he shall take it, and the cedar wood, and the scarlet, and the hyssop, and shall dip them and the living bird in the blood of the bird [that was] killed over the running water: (14:7) And he shall sprinkle upon him that is to be cleansed from the leprosy seven times, and shall pronounce him clean, and shall let the living bird loose into the open field.

Jesus is God and he did NOT teach the people to sacrifice to him.

Jesus taught the new law.

God's Truth

True.

Plus, she does not understand that before one's last will and testament can be implemented (takes effect), the one that made the testament has to die.

hahahaha Jesus came and GAVE THE GUIDELINES, the last will and testament, and then he died.

Paul came and ENFORCED IT.

God's Truth

For [MENTION=3267]GodsTruth[/MENTION]

If I committed some sin -whether in thought, word, or deed, one minute before a fatal car crash - would I go to hell if I did not have time to repent of it? And, please, don't just say that it's up to God without giving me a specific Bible reference.

So how did you live before that, and for how long?

popsthebuilder

She has repeatedly said the word 'repented' means 'stopped sinning".
That is incorrect, and you trying to excuse her blatant error is not helping to promote truth.
If they didn't agree with me then they would let it be known.

You know that.

That you pretend not to is not promoting the truth.

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

Old wine skins....before ascension....

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

You said the word 'repented' means 'stopped sinning'.
You were shown how it could not mean that, but you persisted in repeating your error.

God's Truth

You said the word 'repented' means 'stopped sinning'.
You were shown how it could not mean that, but you persisted in repeating your error.

glorydaz

Do you seriously think we can't find hundreds of quotes where you claimed to "repent" means to "stop sinning"?

AND.....you NEVER get it "straight" when you talk about others, so double zip it.