ECT For everyone that says "I obey Jesus."

glorydaz

Nonsense.

The comforter comes and makes IT'S abode within those who are saved by faith in the effectual working of the Christ; those who have heard and do believe and stop/ turn from the work of their hands.

There ya go, Pops....trying to show off while inserting your foot in your mouth once again.

Pride cometh before a fall.....always has, and always will.

The Comforter is a HE, not an IT.

John 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

John 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

glorydaz

Just believe what is written.

What s written?

Repent of your sins or perish.

:the_wave::the_wave: She says Repent instead of Believe.

Check this out folks. How can she do this with a straight face? :shocked:

John 3:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.​

popsthebuilder

There ya go, Pops....trying to show off while inserting your foot in your mouth once again.

Pride cometh before a fall.....always has, and always will.

The Comforter is a HE, not an IT.

John 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

John 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
That is your big gripe?

That to you the Comforter is a particular sex?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

God's Truth

One, I came to the basics of the Mid-Acts I hold to on my own, through time in Scripture.

I found out others held similar views over a year and a half after I came to said basics.

So no, you're off - I was not taught it but by the Scripture itself.

That first year and a half, I was not even attending an assembly; I basically set out to sort out from Scripture itself, what study principles It might teach me.

As I have ever been curious about the principles behind one thing or another in life, as such are ever a key to objective perception of one thing or another in all areas of life.

Two, I still recall how every now and then, I would run into one person or another obviously more than very well acquainted with the Bible.

For we would compare verse with verse right there with our open Bibles and we'd each find the other more than able to do that with Scripture - throughout the Scripture.

One time I sat at a park bench all afternoon with and old Jewish Rabbi; going back and forth; each comparing our understanding of Ezekiel with one another.

And so on with other people, on those rare occasions where I might run into such equally rare individuals.

Which is how I eventually ran into someone who it turned out held views similar to mine, which they referred to as "The Mystery."

Lol - I soon surpassed them in their understanding; they proved not too happy about that - as if this is all some sort of a competition for such. :chuckle:

In short, GT, just because I can clearly see where someone stands out as someone who obviously knows their Bible really well, thst does not automatically mean I agree with the obviously different study approach their assertions point back to.

You'll note I often ignore your posts, whether to me or not.

Frankly, I see no point in addressing your views much.

Your study approach is obviously off, and you are just as obviously more than married to it.

So I choose instead to compliment or agree with you where I find it warranted.

And to defend you where those on here who should know a thing or two about this gospel of the GRACE of God they are ever going on about in word only, should practice what they preach towards those they conclude are without.

You take this how you need to, GT; I am fine with that.

In remembrance of Rom. 5: 6-8 - in each our stead.

I avoid your posts too, as you say you avoid mine; probably not for the same reasons, though.
Thanks for this post and explaining yourself so thoroughly; it helps me to understand you better then ever.

God's Truth

I thought it was a declaration of what is to be done with one's possessions and to whom those possessions are to be given.

That is right.
The madists here think Paul taught a different gospel because he speaks of the cross.
They don't get it that Jesus came and taught all the guidelines and rules of the new covenant/testament, and the shed his blood/died for the new covenant/testament.

Jesus tells us who he saves and why he saves those he saves.
He tells also what they receive.

God's Truth

:the_wave::the_wave: She says Repent instead of Believe.

Check this out folks. How can she do this with a straight face? :shocked:

John 3:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.​

Believes what?

Think about it; believes what?

Not only that, all those scriptures saying for us to believe...those scriptures do not nullify all the many scriptures telling us what to do; they don't nullify the scriptures that say to obey.

God's Truth

Idiot. You're the last person that needs to be preaching on Hebrews.

You can't even handle the Gospel of Grace.

Jesus came with grace and taught the gospel of grace...believe on Me (Jesus)...have faith...

Jesus taught the gospel of grace.

He did NOT preach to sacrifice animals to him, as the law of Moses commands.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Is such salvific?

What if I considered the One who guides and comforts me to be without a sex organ?

Why is that a problem for you.

Why does it matter?

Is it salvific according to scripture?

You openly mock the one who created you? Is that what you're saying?

It's not a matter of salvation. It's a matter of respect. If you know a friend, and your friend is male, do you call him it? No, you call him he, or him. It's demeaning to call Someone who has stated clearly for all to see that He is a He, not an it.

It is clear by your own posts that you don't know the Comforter, else you wouldn't be calling Him an it.

:mock:

popsthebuilder

You openly mock the one who created you? Is that what you're saying?

It's not a matter of salvation. It's a matter of respect. If you know a friend, and your friend is male, do you call him it? No, you call him he, or him. It's demeaning to call Someone who has stated clearly for all to see that He is a He, not an it.

It is clear by your own posts that you don't know the Comforter, else you wouldn't be calling Him an it.

:mock:
How do you not know that the Creator of all existence isn't male or female or with a sex organ?

What you speak of actually has pagan roots.

Not that it is wrong exactly; but that ultimately GOD is asexual; exhibiting properties that are given to both male and female sexualities.

Last edited:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus came with grace and taught the gospel of grace...believe on Me (Jesus)...have faith...

Jesus taught the gospel of grace.

He did NOT preach to sacrifice animals to him, as the law of Moses commands.
If He told them to prepare the Passover meal, then He most certainly is telling them to sacrifice an animal, as the lamb of the Passover meal could only be a sacrificed lamb.