ECT For everyone that says "I obey Jesus."

popsthebuilder

Not all your truth is all my truth.
Okay.

So that means I must be promoting confusion by default just because we miss each other on some points?

If so then I can say the very same of you, justifiably.

Now, would that be justified in your eyes?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

Ephesians 4:23to be renewed in the spirit of your minds; 24and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness.25Therefore each of you must put off falsehood and speak truthfully to his neighbor, for we are members of one another.

Romans 7:6 But now, having died to what bound us, we have been released from the Law, so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit, and not in the old way of the written code.

Romans 12:2 Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to discern what is the good, pleasing, and perfect will of God.

Romans 13:14 Instead, clothe yourselves with the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the desires of the flesh.

Romans 8:29 For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters.

2 Corinthians 3:18 And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

Colossians 3:10 and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge in the image of its Creator.
Very good and truthful post friend.

popsthebuilder

Those who are given much in this life, like you have been given...a brain to reason and the full capacity to search for God's Truth, to have salvation now, instead of after you die, and for you not to live this life in obedience to Christ, after knowing the truth, I fear for you.

Luke 12:48 But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked.
A parable that the Christ spoke comes to mind at the reading of your words.

It is good to see you focused on the truth.

No I'll intent meant.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The fact that the deaf cannot hear is no reason for those that can hear to not also speak.

Meshak blocks those who question her beliefs, who ask her questions that completely undermine her theology.

She is willfully deaf.

How immature you are, friend.

Immature? Ha.

I have been communicating plenty, just not with the ones who are pushing their own doctrines to others such as yourself.

You're a hypocrite, pushing your doctrines to others, and then ignoring those who disagree.

Hey, judgerightly,

do you think you can judge rightly?

I don't just think I can. I know I can.

But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one. For “who has known the mind of the LORD that he may instruct Him?” But we have the mind of Christ. - 1 Corinthians 2:15-16 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1Corinthians2:15-16&version=NKJV

Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment.” - John 7:24 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John7:24&version=NKJV

Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if the world will be judged by you, are you unworthy to judge the smallest matters?Do you not know that we shall judge angels? How much more, things that pertain to this life?If then you have judgments concerning things pertaining to this life, do you appoint those who are least esteemed by the church to judge?I say this to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you, not even one, who will be able to judge between his brethren? - 1 Corinthians 6:2-5 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1Corinthians6:2-5&version=NKJV

Hypocrites! You can discern the face of the sky and of the earth, but how is it you do not discern this time? Yes, and why, even of yourselves, do you not judge what is right? - Luke 12:56-57 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke12:56-57&version=NKJV

With your narrow minded attitude there is no way you can judge rightly.

Narrow minded? More like narrowly focused on what the Bible actually says.

But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one. For “who has known the mind of the LORD that he may instruct Him?” But we have the mind of Christ. - 1 Corinthians 2:15-16 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1Corinthians2:15-16&version=NKJV

you need to give yourself room to grow up, dear.

Don't call me dear, hypocrite.

You reject large portions of the Bible because they don't agree with your beliefs, which makes you an enemy of not only God, but also of myself and anyone who teaches the Bible.

musterion

there are tons of self appointed judges here.

You just appointed yourself judge to say that.

They don't even know what Christianity is all about.

and claiming to be saved and everyone else disagree with them are unsaved.

there is no sense trying to communicate with them.

Which Meshak is posting today, by the way?

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus TAUGHT all the rules and guidelines for the new testament, and then he shed his blood for the new testament.

Do you really think that Jesus should have came and died first, then preached the new testament in his raised body?

Is that what humans do? Do they make a will and testament AFTER they die? HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHHAHHAAAA

Catch that deception? No, Cousin It, you asserted that "the New Covenant started with John the baptizer," which is made up, further testifying to what a biblical idiot you are.

john w

Hall of Fame
Who is Jeff and why do you keep making references to pot?

You:

il_340x270.1101832980_nl6e.jpg

Can you dig it?

glorydaz

It has little to do with niceties and everything to do with the Truth, the Way, the Example.

Made up lame excuses. You know exactly what you don't like, and it's the lack of "niceties".

He spoke the Truth. The "Way", and the "Example" are words that sound good, but have no basis in fact.

Oh so Jesus isn't the way to GOD and the example for all men?

Deflection. :nono:

Which, of course, has NOTHING to do with "niceties". Try and follow the conversation, Pops.

You don't like it when people tell you the TRUTH....whether they are nice about it or not.

oatmeal

You are so confused. You would do well for yourself to repent of everything you think you know, humbling yourself with fear.

The Jews were saved by obeying the purification works of the law. It was not based on faith, on the contrary.

God did not like it that the Jews would sin, give a sin offering, but not really be sorry for their sins.

God said He would make a New Covenant.

That New Covenant is based on faith; that means that you don't purify yourself anymore by doing the works of the law, because now all you have to do is have faith that Jesus' blood cleans you of the sins you repent of doing.

Jesus came first for the lost sheep of Israel. Those are the people who already belonged to God by faith, faith, faith is the bases for the new covenant. God cut OFF AND HARDENED all the Jews who did NOT ALREADY belong to Him by FAITH. Do you not understand that?! God cut off and hardened the Jews who did not have faith before Jesus started his ministry of the NEW COVENANT which would be based on FAITH.

Jesus taught the NEW COVENANT BASED ON FAITH and all you madists and faith alone people teach that Paul taught another gospel and you all are in opposition to the Lord.

Jesus came to earth and while he walked the earth, he spent that time teaching people who already belonged to God and they repented of their sins. John the baptizer helped prepare the way for the Christ, the HOLY ONE.

There were Jews who belonged to God by faith, and the rest were hardened; however, when Jesus was CRUCIFIED, lifted up from the earth, THEN ALL COULD come to him to be saved...even those cut off and hardened Jews, even all the Gentiles.

Thanks for your opinions.

Have you not read

Matthew 15:24

But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

or

Romans 15:8

Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers:

I was a Gentile before I believed, I was not one of the lost sheep of the house of Israel, I am not of the circumcision

Case closed

popsthebuilder

Deflection. :nono:

Which, of course, has NOTHING to do with "niceties". Try and follow the conversation, Pops.

You don't like it when people tell you the TRUTH....whether they are nice about it or not.
It isn't deflection.

The fact is that Jesus the Christ preached mercy to all similar to altruism or asceticism, and also explained that those who aren't against Him are on His part; but those who delight in vain imaginings, ease of this life, and all sorts of foul communication are quite against Him.

HE doesn't know them.