ECT For everyone that says "I obey Jesus."

glorydaz

It isn't deflection.

Yes, it is.

The fact is that Jesus the Christ preached mercy to all similar to altruism or asceticism,
and also explained that those who aren't against Him are on His part; but those who delight in vain imaginings, ease of this life, and all sorts of foul communication are quite against Him.

HE doesn't know them.

My my. I think we were talking about how mean John W talks. For that matter, your complaint is with others here, too. You don't like what we say or how we say it. Does that mean you are the great decider of what is acceptable to the Lord?

Does showing mercy mean lying to you? Isn't giving you the truth the best "altruism" there is? What vain imaginings are there here, except for yours....imagining that those who talk rough to you are somehow at fault.

The only "foul communications" I'm seeing are yours....preaching the Quran is the same as the Bible. You are AGAINST HIM. That's the problem, Pops. That's why we stand against the nonsense you continue to preach.

popsthebuilder

Yes, it is.

My my. I think we were talking about how mean John W talks. For that matter, your complaint is with others here, too. You don't like what we say or how we say it. Does that mean you are the great decider of what is acceptable to the Lord?

Does showing mercy mean lying to you? Isn't giving you the truth the best "altruism" there is? What vain imaginings are there here, except for yours....imagining that those who talk rough to you are somehow at fault.

The only "foul communications" I'm seeing are yours....preaching the Quran is the same as the Bible. You are AGAINST HIM. That's the problem, Pops. That's why we stand against the nonsense you continue to preach.
Only in your little closed up fantasy world.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

Yes, it is.

My complaint was actually that he was running around telling all those who don't agree with him that they where Satan over and over and over like a demented parrot.

This is after he sounded exactly like Judas.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
My complaint was actually that he was running around telling all those who don't agree with him that they where Satan over and over and over like a demented parrot.

I think you should ignore those insane saved Christians for your sanity.

glorydaz

Only in your little closed up fantasy world.

Ah, that is so sweet and loving of you to say. So "Christian" of you.

Did Judas tell people they sounded like satan? I guess he would know. :chuckle:

In fact, Jesus, Himself, would offend you, Pops. You need to listen, so people don't have to keep repeating the same thing over and over again.

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.​

popsthebuilder

Ah, that is so sweet and loving of you to say. So "Christian" of you.

Did Judas tell people they sounded like satan? I guess he would know. :chuckle:

In fact, Jesus, Himself, would offend you, Pops. You need to listen, so people don't have to keep repeating the same thing over and over again.

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.​

There is at least one other who will testify that the truth is my abode and that I do so love it.

I'm sorry you were hurt. You know why.

Unlike some, I love the words of Jesus as well.

glorydaz

There is at least one other who will testify that the truth is my abode and that I do so love it.

If you love the Truth, you should desire to know it. Not reject it when it's offered.

I'm sorry you were hurt. You know why.

Since I wasn't hurt, I certainly wouldn't know what the "why" is you're talking about.

Unlike some, I love the words of Jesus as well.

It's better if you actually understand them.

popsthebuilder

Hi and read 2 Cor 5:16 and reveal to us your interpretation ??

dan p
It means that though at some point we knew of Christ, now being of Christ we know Him in a new Way, a personal real spiritual way.
Making the grace of GOD in our lives be not in vain and the working of GOD to effect us inwardly.

popsthebuilder

If you love the Truth, you should desire to know it. Not reject it when it's offered.

Since I wasn't hurt, I certainly wouldn't know what the "why" is you're talking about.

It's better if you actually understand them.
I do.

I don't know how else to show you.

God's Truth

Thanks for your opinions.

Have you not read

Matthew 15:24

But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

or

Romans 15:8

Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers:

I was a Gentile before I believed, I was not one of the lost sheep of the house of Israel, I am not of the circumcision

Case closed

You don't care about the truth, because Satan has ensnared you and your desire to obey and believe is not strong enough. IMHO.

Danoh

It means that though at some point we knew of Christ, now being of Christ we know Him in a new Way, a personal real spiritual way.
Making the grace of GOD in our lives be not in vain and the working of GOD to effect us inwardly.

Sort of.

2 Corinthians 5:11 Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences. 5:12 For we commend not ourselves again unto you, but give you occasion to glory on our behalf, that ye may have somewhat to answer them which glory in appearance, and not in heart.

5:13 For whether we be beside ourselves, it is to God: or whether we be sober, it is for your cause.

5:14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: 5:15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.

5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

Though there is also a Dispensational aspect there, his immediate point was that though some of those he ministered to were being legalistic towards him (because they gloried in appearances - that is: they gloried, not in Christ based acceptance, but in performance based acceptance) the actual case was that he kept God's approval of him (IN Christ) in his heart at all times, and that glorying after the flesh before THEM was NOT his actual motive.

This issue is a constant throughout Corinthians.

Thank God then, for Romans 5: 6-8 - in each our stead.

God's Truth

Catch that deception? No, Cousin It, you asserted that "the New Covenant started with John the baptizer," which is made up, further testifying to what a biblical idiot you are.

You aren't getting out of it that easy. Now tell me, is a last will and testament made before a person dies? Does a testament say what must be done and to whom it is given?

Jesus tells us who he saves and what they will receive.

Faith alone is nowhere there.

glorydaz

Haaaaa that is you guys.

There is no way we will heed the instructions of the unsaved, nor the instructions of those who preach a false gospel. Spiritual discernment is required in order to recognize members of the body of Christ.

Therefore, only someone who is not saved yet, and is without spiritual discernment would listen to one single thing you have to say. We can only keep correcting you, and hope you see the error of your words.

Clear? :popcorn:

Danoh

GT,

You just might have something in your assertion that the New Covenant began with John the Baptist.

But you merely asserted that.

You did not prove it from Scripture.

I know why you asserted it.

For the exact same reason you every so often assert something that is actually sound but that you do not always post Scripture as an evidence of.

That reasoning being that you are obviously VERY familiar with MUCH of the Bible.

To me at least.

Not that I agree with many of your conclusions.

At the same time, any one who is very familiar with the Bible cannot but assert things at times that are actually not only sound, but that others familiar with the Bible might not yet have come to, no matter how familiar they themselves might or might not be familiar with the Bible, and or sound on one thing or another or not.

As the old saying goes "throw enough spaghetti on the wall, and sone of it is bound to stick."

"Tribute to whom tribute is due" GT, Rom. 13:7.

Problem is, you are spit on by some, from the very moment the first word of any of your posts is read by such and their kind.

Theirs is a "gospel of the GRACE of God" for some reason EVER lacking in its GRACE towards anyone such conclude are not of their number.

Or as the Apostle Paul himself had put that..

2 Corinthians 10:12 For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.

There is...no reasoning with such.

Thank God then, for Rom. 5: 6-8 - in each our stead.

God's Truth

GT,

You just might have something in your assertion that the New Covenant began with John the Baptist.

But you merely asserted that.

You did not prove it from Scripture.
Of course I proved it with scripture.

I know why you asserted it.

For the exact same reason you every so often assert something that is actually sound but that you do not always post Scripture as an evidence of.

I can post scripture for everything I believe.

That reasoning being that you are obviously VERY familiar with MUCH of the Bible.

To me at least.

I am glad that you see that, then maybe you will give it more thought before going against me without merit.

Not that I agree with many of your conclusions.

At the same time, any one who is very familiar with the Bible cannot but assert things at times that are actually not only sound, but that others familiar with the Bible might not yet have come to, no matter how familiar they themselves might or might not be familiar with the Bible, and or sound on one thing or another or not.

As the old saying goes "throw enough spaghetti on the wall, and sone of it is bound to stick."

"Tribute to whom tribute is due" GT, Rom. 13:7.

Did you ever think that I could be right about everything I say about the Bible, and you just don't want to let go what your choice teachers have said?

Problem is, you are spit on by some, from the very moment the first word of any of your posts is read by such and their kind.

Theirs is a "gospel of the GRACE of God" for some reason EVER lacking in its GRACE towards anyone such conclude are not of their number.

Or as the Apostle Paul himself had put that..

2 Corinthians 10:12 For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.

There is...no reasoning with such.

Thank God then, for Rom. 5: 6-8 - in each our stead.

You got that going for you, for sure, the fact that it bothers you to see how people with your beliefs treat me and others here.

I just wish you would consider more carefully what I say and the two of us debate.

God's Truth

There is no way we will heed the instructions of the unsaved, nor the instructions of those who preach a false gospel. Spiritual discernment is required in order to recognize members of the body of Christ.

Therefore, only someone who is not saved yet, and is without spiritual discernment would listen to one single thing you have to say. We can only keep correcting you, and hope you see the error of your words.

Clear? :popcorn:

You have to know that teaching not to obey anyone, no matter who it is, is not right, especially when it comes to God.