ECT For everyone that says "I obey Jesus."

glorydaz

Sad

And here I thought we had made some progress

Apparently not if you can't stand to have something from scripture explained to you.

Try the spirits does not mean to judge whether a person's words are all sugar and spice and everything nice. Read the scripture. Do no make them say what they do NOT say, just to make yourself feel more spiritual. It's not working for you.

Read what is written before you make such proclamations. Quite simple, and not mean at all.

God's Truth

Apparently not if you can't stand to have something from scripture explained to you.

Try the spirits does not mean to judge whether a person's words are all sugar and spice and everything nice. Read the scripture. Do no make them say what they do NOT say, just to make yourself feel more spiritual. It's not working for you.

Read what is written before you make such proclamations. Quite simple, and not mean at all.

Verbal abuse, verbally violent, obscene, false witnessing, slander, malice, cursing, etc, is not from God it is the fruit of something else.

God's Truth

Oh. We did not know that, moron.

Catch that? What a moron. No, idiot, Matthew-John, prior to the dbr, is Old Covenant.

TOL witnesses again, that this stooge is clueless:

Hebrews 9 KJV

16 For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.

17 For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth.

18 Whereupon neither the first testament was dedicated without blood.

19 For when Moses had spoken every precept to all the people according to the law, he took the blood of calves and of goats, with water, and scarlet wool, and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book, and all the people,

20 Saying, This is the blood of the testament which God hath enjoined unto you.

Read it, stooge-the NC could not have been ratified, until after the death, by blood, of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Clueless.

Jesus TAUGHT all the rules and guidelines for the new testament, and then he shed his blood for the new testament.

Do you really think that Jesus should have came and died first, then preached the new testament in his raised body?

Is that what humans do? Do they make a will and testament AFTER they die? HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHHAHHAAAA

Where's Johnny?

popsthebuilder

It has little to do with niceties and everything to do with the Truth, the Way, the Example.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

glorydaz

He reminds me of someone who might have Tourettes Syndrome.

Why else would he be allowed to post here and get to treat others like he does?

This is a debate site. How are you going to debate if no one with different beliefs were allowed to join?

You're such a hypocrite. Look at all your neg reps.....you're red because you are so loud and pushy and whiney and annoying, and you have the guts to accuse John W. He only annoys those like you who preach a false gospel of works, and other blasphemers of God's word.

God's Truth

You're such a hypocrite. Look at all your neg reps.....you're red because you are so loud and pushy and whiney and annoying, and you have the guts to accuse John W. He only annoys those like you who preach a false gospel of works, and other blasphemers of God's word.

I am no hypocrite. You and your ilk give so many neg reps because you are abusive. John W. name calls and slanders people in his posts because he is abusive.

I preach obey Jesus and this sends you into a frenzy of meanness and hatefulness.

popsthebuilder

Made up lame excuses. You know exactly what you don't like, and it's the lack of "niceties".

He spoke the Truth. The "Way", and the "Example" are words that sound good, but have no basis in fact.
Oh so Jesus isn't the way to GOD and the example for all men?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk