ECT For everyone that says "I obey Jesus."

God's Truth

An example of your over-active imagination. :rolleyes:

You see anger and bitterness in anyone who dares to tell you the truth.

The truth is not always pleasant to hear......as you'd know if you paid attention to what our Lord said to the Pharisees and hypocrites of His day. We speak the same to the hypocrites of our day. Get used to it, Pops.

Are you kidding? It is John W's foul mouth that is showing his bitterness and hate.

God's Truth

She has only ever been kind to me.

She has only ever seemed as a sincere seeker to me.

I will give her the benefit of the doubt until I personally know otherwise.

Thank you for your thoughts on the matter.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Okay, never mind that she says that to me your "friend".

In addition, she also says I am a fake Christian bragger for saying I am saved.

glorydaz

Are you kidding? It is John W's foul mouth that is showing his bitterness and hate.

I see a lot of bitterness in your posts. Are you saying I must be right?

This may come as a surprise to you folks, but man cannot see bitterness, because they cannot see into the hearts of others. We can only go on whether a person speaks truth or error.

God's Truth

This may come as a surprise to you folks, but man cannot see bitterness, because they cannot see into the hearts of others. We can only go on whether a person speaks truth or error.

You are so majorly wrong that it is beyond pathetic.

popsthebuilder

We know another by there word and deed.

We are told to test the spirit by their works. His observable works are his words which show him to practice what is wholly against the teachings and example of the Christ.

oatmeal

Good thing I have never claimed, "I obey Jesus"

After all Jesus' ministry was not to the Gentiles but to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

I was not a lost sheep of the house of Israel, but a Gentile

However, like all people who have done Romans 10:9-10, I am now part of the church of God. I Corinthians 10:32?

God's word is bigger than what Jesus is quoted in scripture.

Jesus Christ did not speak his mind

He spoke what God told him to speak and he did what God showed and told him to do.

He knew what to do from both scripture, (God's revelation in writing) and by direct revelation from God.

God's Truth

Good thing I have never claimed, "I obey Jesus"

After all Jesus' ministry was not to the Gentiles but to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

I was not a lost sheep of the house of Israel, but a Gentile

However, like all people who have done Romans 10:9-10, I am now part of the church of God. I Corinthians 10:32?

God's word is bigger than what Jesus is quoted in scripture.

Jesus Christ did not speak his mind

He spoke what God told him to speak and he did what God showed and told him to do.

He knew what to do from both scripture, (God's revelation in writing) and by direct revelation from God.

You are so confused. You would do well for yourself to repent of everything you think you know, humbling yourself with fear.

The Jews were saved by obeying the purification works of the law. It was not based on faith, on the contrary.

God did not like it that the Jews would sin, give a sin offering, but not really be sorry for their sins.

God said He would make a New Covenant.

That New Covenant is based on faith; that means that you don't purify yourself anymore by doing the works of the law, because now all you have to do is have faith that Jesus' blood cleans you of the sins you repent of doing.

Jesus came first for the lost sheep of Israel. Those are the people who already belonged to God by faith, faith, faith is the bases for the new covenant. God cut OFF AND HARDENED all the Jews who did NOT ALREADY belong to Him by FAITH. Do you not understand that?! God cut off and hardened the Jews who did not have faith before Jesus started his ministry of the NEW COVENANT which would be based on FAITH.

Jesus taught the NEW COVENANT BASED ON FAITH and all you madists and faith alone people teach that Paul taught another gospel and you all are in opposition to the Lord.

Jesus came to earth and while he walked the earth, he spent that time teaching people who already belonged to God and they repented of their sins. John the baptizer helped prepare the way for the Christ, the HOLY ONE.

There were Jews who belonged to God by faith, and the rest were hardened; however, when Jesus was CRUCIFIED, lifted up from the earth, THEN ALL COULD come to him to be saved...even those cut off and hardened Jews, even all the Gentiles.

john w

Hall of Fame
That anger you hold and bitterness you taste is what it is to be against the reflections of the truth within yourself; not to be mistaken with the salt of the Earth. You will see one day....and not too late either. All things can be used to the glorying of GOD. That fervor and zeal will do good by the Way.

More psychobabble.

Get saved.

john w

Hall of Fame
You make the call.
f72de4f30da92af7b91dc60f26cf57a1.jpg

pot.jpg

Party on, Spicoli....

john w

Hall of Fame
This sickening display is so against anything remotely resembling the Truth that it is a testament to the atrocity and invalidity of supposed belief not being conducive to effectual, productive change for better for the sake of all.

I love when glory is brought to GOD via the very root of attempted deception.

How far are the works of GOD past knowing?

Very far indeed for those who do not believe and abide by said belief in the Messiah, and the Way.

Put down the bong, Jeff.

And get saved.

Right Divider

Body part
You are so confused. You would do well for yourself to repent of everything you think you know, humbling yourself with fear.

The Jews were saved by obeying the purification works of the law. It was not based on faith, on the contrary.
Rom 3:20 (AKJV/PCE)
(3:20) Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law [is] the knowledge of sin.

Gal 2:16 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:16) Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

So, according to you, the Jews could be "saved by obeying the purification works of the law" without being justified.

The devil has his hooks in you good.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
She has only ever been kind to me.

She has only ever seemed as a sincere seeker to me.

I will give her the benefit of the doubt until I personally know otherwise.

Thank you for your thoughts on the matter.

She is doing it again, false witnessing.

I did not endorse her practice of pro-military position since she claims to be sinless and faithful.

she does not realize killing your enemy is so against Jesus' teaching of "love your enemy".

By claiming to be faithful and being pro-military, she is misrepresenting Jesus' a big time.

I believe she is the only one who does that in this forum.

I am defending myself against my false witness.

thanks.

Last edited:

God's Truth

Rom 3:20 (AKJV/PCE)
(3:20) Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law [is] the knowledge of sin.

Gal 2:16 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:16) Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

So, according to you, the Jews could be "saved by obeying the purification works of the law" without being justified.

The devil has his hooks in you good.

What is so hard for you to understand? The Jews were called the children of God BECAUSE they obeyed those purification works.

They got to go to the temple where God's Spirit was BECAUSE THEY OBEYED the purification works of the law.