Five Things You Need To Know About The Paris Climate Deal

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
40 days to go until the end of the world.

26 days until the end of the world. :devil: China continues to pump out carbon dioxide at numbers vastly higher than the USA.

I can't wait to see what happens when Al Gore's clock hits 0 days. I have a funny feeling it will be just like Ted Danson and his 10 year clock. The oceans are still here and still healthy.

Greg Jennings

Such ignorant gullibility! And all for a power grab and redistribution of wealth! And of course, as has been pointed out by the alarmists many times, it will make no difference and it's too late! But we will take your money anyway, 'cause that's what this is all about!!

:vomit:

Look, I think that climate change as a threat is slightly overinflated and that (according to research) methane poses a much greater threat than CO2, which begs the question why nobody wants to cut methane emissions but everyone freaks out over carbon.

That being said, it's absolutely a problem. To pretend it's some massive conspiracy is almost as nonsensical as believing that all scientists conspired to promote atheism through evolutionary theory, which is another silly notion that I've heard on TOL.

journey

Man-made global warming is the biggest con game in history. It almost as important as turning rocks over so that they can sun on the other side.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
John Kerry said there is no enforcement in the agreement because treaties have to be approved on Capital Hill. That means there is only 42 days until the world ends. Unless the science behind man made global warming is false. 42 day countdown has begun.

I will gladly bump the thread daily as a reminder so we can watch.

Today is the last day. The world ends in 6 hours. Unless they are wrong or lying.

OCTOBER23

QUETZALOTOLL,

TOO LITTLE TOO LATE

JESUS WILL HAVE ALL THE GARBAGE CLEANED UP AND BURNT IN GEHEENA FIRE.

When your hot your hot.