Five Things You Need To Know About The Paris Climate Deal

brewmama

Gee, another blog post with no data to support it, you are in good company. Now, if you would like to continue I suggest you first defend your initial statement that claims disasters are decreasing.

I see, you disqualify what the IPCC says as data evidently. Well, I agree with you there.

Anyway,

"Just about every type of extreme weather event is becoming less frequent and less severe in recent years as our planet continues its modest warming in the wake of the Little Ice Age. While global warming activists attempt to spin a narrative of ever-worsening weather, the objective facts tell a completely different story.

New Records for Lack of Tornadoes

New Records for Lack of Hurricanes

Droughts, Wildfires, Etc.

Pretty much all other extreme weather events are becoming less frequent and less severe, also.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesta...eme-weather-events-are-becoming-less-extreme/

Quetzal

I see, you disqualify what the IPCC says as data evidently. Well, I agree with you there.

Anyway,

"Just about every type of extreme weather event is becoming less frequent and less severe in recent years as our planet continues its modest warming in the wake of the Little Ice Age. While global warming activists attempt to spin a narrative of ever-worsening weather, the objective facts tell a completely different story.

New Records for Lack of Tornadoes

New Records for Lack of Hurricanes

Droughts, Wildfires, Etc.

Pretty much all other extreme weather events are becoming less frequent and less severe, also.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesta...eme-weather-events-are-becoming-less-extreme/
You see, the real issue is he is comparing international data and trying to apply it to data isolated in the US. I can see why he might get confused.

brewmama

One has weight, the other doesn't. For now, I will stick to my guns. :AoO:

Hmm, funny, you rejected the IPCC data in my previous post. I guess you just pick and choose when it suits you, eh? Or else you have no idea what they are saying.

Quetzal

Hmm, funny, you rejected the IPCC data in my previous post. I guess you just pick and choose when it suits you, eh? Or else you have no idea what they are saying.
I looked a bit deeper into that report that your blogger cited... wanna know what is interesting? That very same report produced the following data:

CO2 Concentration
PGCLXws.jpg

Global sea levels
ded3ieZ.jpg

Temperature anomaly
uiCsPvp.jpg

Ocean heat content change
kfzECZz.jpg

So, the very same report your blogger cited to discredit climate change produced data that supports it. Strange how that works...

brewmama

Spoiler
global_running_ace.png

frequency_12months.png

hurricane-climatology.gif

named-storms-climatology.gif

tc-graph-1969-2012.png

precipitation-figure2.gif

nature11575-f1-21.jpg

Justin Sheffield, Eric F. Wood & Michael L. Roderick – Little change in global drought over the past 60 years – Nature – Click the pic to view at source

And all while CO2 continues to rise...

Last edited:

Quetzal

All of that data is nitpicked. Atlantic storms do not encompass global storms. Severe/non severe, is that US only? We are interested in global trends. I do like the cyclone graphs, though. Precipitation is also interesting.

brewmama

I looked a bit deeper into that report that your blogger cited... wanna know what is interesting? That very same report produced the following data:

CO2 Concentration
PGCLXws.jpg

Global sea levels
ded3ieZ.jpg

Temperature anomaly
uiCsPvp.jpg

Ocean heat content change
kfzECZz.jpg

So, the very same report your blogger cited to discredit climate change produced data that supports it. Strange how that works...

Um, no it doesn't. And why are you changing the subject from extreme weather events?

Newsflash: Temperature has been rising since the end of the Little Ice Age. Sea levels have been rising (steadily and evenly) since the end of the Little Ice Age. No kidding! Has nothing to do with CO2 though.

Quetzal

Um, no it doesn't. And why are you changing the subject from extreme weather events?
Because you were upset and throwing a tantrum that I dismissed your lock-tight source that turned out to be anything but. :rolleyes: Now you are sidestepping the very same data you were trying to use against me that actually supports the CC argument. :chuckle: Classic.

brewmama

All of that data is nitpicked. Atlantic storms do not encompass global storms. Severe/non severe, is that US only? We are interested in global trends. I do like the cyclone graphs, though. Precipitation is also interesting.

Most of them were global, did you not bother to look?

brewmama

Because you were upset and throwing a tantrum that I dismissed your lock-tight source that turned out to be anything but. :rolleyes: Now you are sidestepping the very same data you were trying to use against me that actually supports the CC argument. :chuckle: Classic.

Upset and throwing a tantrum? :rotfl:
No, my source was referring to extreme weather events that you brought up. If you want to switch to the IPCC and their wacko climate change stuff outside of weather events, we could do that.

Quetzal

Upset and throwing a tantrum? :rotfl:
No, my source was referring to extreme weather events that you brought up. If you want to switch to the IPCC and their wacko climate change stuff outside of weather events, we could do that.
Nah, I have provided data I found, said my peace. You can continue to pander to the bottom of the barrel blog posts and such for it while the rest of the world moves forward. That is your prerogative.