Feminism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
Another Islamic fanatic masquerading as a Christian.

If it walks like a demon, talks like a demon, acts like a demon, well then, what conclusion is to be drawn?

I find it hilarious, quite honestly, that people with grotesque biases of certain groups themselves would try to criticize me on my anti-feminism.

If it walks like an idolatress, talks like an idolatress, acts like an idolatress, then it must be a feminist :rolleyes:

I find 'Idolatress of Babylon' to actually have a meaning in it's phrase, you see.
Liberalism and feminist philosophy are utterly synonymous, and the leading countries of the world are liberal.

It just fits so perfectly; from the ground up, to families to society to cultures to nations- Eve deceived Adam and so to shall the world end by it_

Think about it, it's fantastically accurate:

Whore_of_Babylon.jpg

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thoroughly reading your sources will do you wonders.

Seriously, I could have used the source to defend my standing

No.It.Does.Not.

The only thing that is being shown is that *you* have a personal grudge against women.

Your stances are vaguely familiar in that they bring to mind a woman-hating little troll that went by the name of "sum1sgruj". He started out as Muslim and then suddenly changed his religious affiliation to Catholic.

The stuff you post would not be defended by most Catholics.

:think:

Last edited:

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
No.It.Does.Not.

The only thing is being shown is that *you* have a personal grudge against women.

Your stances are vaguely familiar in that they bring to my this woman-hating little troll that went by the name of "sum1sgruj". He started out as Muslim and then suddenly changed his religious affiliation to Catholic.

The stuff you post would not be defending by most Catholics.

:think:

Most Catholics never attend church, are pro-abortion, pro-LGBT, and basically anything that is against Christianity to some extent or the next.
You've heard this before, I'm sure. Probably all you protestants have.

Some Catholic institutions stand up against it, others do not, but the Church has sanctioned fgm before.

The point is, I don't really care what 'most Catholics' think. Never have insofar as how much I care what protestants think. I'm not a fool to the reality of this earth.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Most Catholics never attend church, are pro-abortion, pro-LGBT, and basically anything that is against Christianity to some extent or the next.
You've heard this before, I'm sure. Probably all you protestants have.

Some Catholic institutions stand up against it, others do not, but the Church has sanctioned fgm before.

The point is, I don't really care what 'most Catholics' think. Never have insofar as how much I care what protestants think. I'm not a fool to the reality of this earth.

Then it's rather silly to use a Catholic label ...

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
Then it's rather silly to use a Catholic label ...

Most people of any religion don't follow their religion. Protestant, Islam, Judaism.

Take a look around. They don't practice what they otherwise swear their worldview by. I can tell more about Islam or Judaism then most Muslims and Jews can. It's certainly the same with Christianity :rolleyes:
Only in this age, the age of ~idolatresses~

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I can tell more about Islam or Judaism then most Muslims and Jews can.

Rusha said:
Your stances are vaguely familiar in that they bring to mind this woman-hating little troll that went by the name of "sum1sgruj". He started out as Muslim and then suddenly changed his religious affiliation to Catholic.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
Don't project your ignorance of religion as me being another.

Also
If I was this other poster, I would say so. This would be the umpteenth time this has been brought up. Yet again, you fail at proving me wrong on anything and this is the kind of BS you all resort to.

Stop acting like sore losers, it's getting old. After the 500th time, it all just starts to lose any meaning.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Don't project your ignorance of religion as me being another.

Not hardly ... however, rather than shooting your huge mouth off in a thread where other Catholics may not view your opinion on views, I challenge you to open your own thread to discuss your CATHOLIC view towards abortion, FGM and rape to it's own thread.

We both know you are too yellow to accept this challenge.

Also If I was this other poster, I would say so. This would be the umpteenth time this has been brought up.
Stop acting like sore losers.

Like you did before .... right ...

Yet again, you fail at proving me wrong on anything.

You really believe I am posting to you to *prove you wrong*? Oh that little ego is still rearing it's attention-seeking head ... again.

I am helping you EXPOSE your dismissal of the unborn and your disdain towards women.

Keep them coming.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
Not hardly ... however, rather than shooting your huge mouth off in a thread where other Catholics may not view your opinion on views, I challenge you to open your own thread to discuss your CATHOLIC view towards abortion, FGM and rape to it's own thread.

Why would I do that when no matter what I say, I'm just going to get the same responses :doh:

I've put great detail into all those subjects, and you all basically jumped to obnoxiously false presumptions on my standing- and kept with just that through it all no matter what.

I'll spare myself the waste of time.
I challenge you all to admit your lack of discretion, but I know you're too green to have the ability :thumb:

bybee

I find it hilarious, quite honestly, that people with grotesque biases of certain groups themselves would try to criticize me on my anti-feminism.

If it walks like an idolatress, talks like an idolatress, acts like an idolatress, then it must be a feminist :rolleyes:

I find 'Idolatress of Babylon' to actually have a meaning in it's phrase, you see.
Liberalism and feminist philosophy are utterly synonymous, and the leading countries of the world are liberal.

It just fits so perfectly; from the ground up, to families to society to cultures to nations- Eve deceived Adam and so to shall the world end by it_

Adam failed in his responsibility to Eve. Had he lived up to his Headship, he would have refused the fruit. He would have obeyed God and he would have instructed Eve on proper behavior. Remember, God did not tell Eve not to eat of the forbidden fruit, he told Adam.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
Adam failed in his responsibility to Eve. Had he lived up to his Headship, he would have refused the fruit. He would have obeyed God and he would have instructed Eve on proper behavior. Remember, God did not tell Eve not to eat of the forbidden fruit, he told Adam.

Eve knew that God told Adam if they ate from the Tree they would die.
The Serpent straight up asks what she knew of it, and she answered.

Eve went over Adam, coerced him into it, and yes, he failed his headship.
Thanks for proving my point all around- Eve disrupts the headship by the failings of men, and that is what feminism is- a concession of weak men allowing women to coerce them.

The very founding of sin was built on this, and so it makes perfect sense that this is what the Idolatress of Babylon should resemble.

In reality, the attitude of many women today is the spirit of the Antichrist. So project on men all you want, there's a reason why Godly Law always resembled a patriarchy, and by definition, being against it is being against the natural order.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Why would I do that when no matter what I say, I'm just going to get the same responses :doh:

:chuckle: Thanks for the confirmation.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Eve knew that God told Adam if they ate from the Tree they would die.
The Serpent straight up asks what she knew of it, and she answered.

Eve went over Adam, coerced him into it, and yes, he failed his headship.
Thanks for proving my point all around- Eve disrupts the headship by the failings of men, and that is what feminism is- a concession of weak men allowing women to coerce them.

The very founding of sin was built on this, and so it makes perfect sense that this is what the Idolatress of Babylon should resemble.

In reality, the attitude of many women today is the spirit of the Antichrist. So project on men all you want, there's a reason why Godly Law always resembled a patriarchy.

Care to show why someone who can be distracted so easily should be trusted with *headship*?

Based on your own example ... Adam was a follower, not a leader. Leaders lead by sticking to their convictions of doing what is right regardless of temptation.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned

What did I confirm other then that I feel those like you are just too ridiculous for me to waste myriads of time making threads which are just going to be treated the same s my posts?

I don't accept your challenge because your challenge consists of me wasting my time_
Give me a reason to think otherwise and maybe I'll consider. Otherwise, grow up.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
Care to show why someone who can be distracted so easily should be trusted with *headship*?

Based on your own example ... Adam was a follower, not a leader. Leaders lead by sticking to their convictions of doing what is right regardless of temptation.

They didn't know good from evil. It's only in that state that anyone would be stupid enough to heed Satan when God is in the back telling you something else.

You don't have any theological direction at all, apparently, and as I said before, the pride you have as a woman in contrast to the fault of man just separates you from your own alleged religion.
You're better off just being an atheist liberal.

bybee

They didn't know good from evil. It's only in that state that anyone would be stupid enough to heed Satan when God is in the back telling you something else.

You don't have any theological direction at all, apparently, and as I said before, the pride you have as a woman in contrast to the fault of man just separates you from your own alleged religion.
You're better off just being an atheist liberal.

You are presumptuous as only fanatical Islamic extremists can be.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

What did I confirm

In addition to the fact that you are too lazy to scroll down, exactly what was stated:

Rusha said:
rather than shooting your huge mouth off in a thread where other Catholics may not view your opinion on views, I challenge you to open your own thread to discuss your CATHOLIC view towards abortion, FGM and rape to it's own thread.

:chicken:

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
In addition to the fact that you are too lazy to scroll down, exactly what was stated:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusha
rather than shooting your huge mouth off in a thread where other Catholics may not view your opinion on views, I challenge you to open your own thread to discuss your CATHOLIC view towards abortion, FGM and rape to it's own thread.

What did I confirm other then that I feel those like you are just too ridiculous for me to waste myriads of time making threads which are just going to be treated the same s my posts?

:rolleyes: This is sort of rank idiocy and straw men I deal with all the time, and yet I'm ~yellow~

Thanks for vindicating me in the best way possible :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.