Feminism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
Oh ... being against female circumcision is now part of the feminist worship of women? Just when I thought you couldn't slither any lower, you start defending the practice of FGM.

Because *oh my* don't do to women what one does to men!

Let's be profoundly stupid and try to make FGM universally be radical Islam's practice which isn't too much different then just shoving a dagger up there!

Normal FGM is no different then male circumcision. They both have health risks and they are all as laughable as the next.

In other words, unless one is going to be against circumcision collectively, then yes, I assume one is a feminist minded idiot :wave:
People just need to wake up and smell the coffee, it's not about morals, it's about condemning Islam and pagan cultures who do it.

bybee

Because *oh my* don't do to women what one does to men!

Let's be profoundly stupid and try to make FGM universally be radical Islam's practice which isn't too much different then just shoving a dagger up there!

Normal FGM is no different then male circumcision. They both have health risks and they are all as laughable as the next.

In other words, unless one is going to be against circumcision collectively, then yes, I assume one is a feminist minded idiot :wave:
People just need to wake up and smell the coffee, it's not about morals, it's about condemning Islam and pagan cultures who do it.

Perhaps you would benefit from taking a basic Anatomy and Physiology course? Then again, perhaps not.

Sitamun

Perhaps you would benefit from taking a basic Anatomy and Physiology course? Then again, perhaps not.

It's become clear that skybringer has no knowledge of female anatomy. He also seems unaware of how to use google or wikipedia to garner the least amount of information on the subject.

According to wikipedia, there are four types of FGM. Only type one, which is extremely rare could even begin to be seen as comparable to male circumcision. Almost ALL FGM included at least a partial removing of the clitoris. That in and of itself takes FGM way beyond male circumcision.

**I apologize if any don't like a word I used in my comments, however it was done with and educational intent.**

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Islam

If you need me to read between the lines for you, I will. They did not have their full ninja suit on. The face veil was missing.

QUETTA:
Unidentified men travelling on two motorcycles attacked four women, one of them a teenager, outside a jewellery shop with acid in the Kili Kamalo area on the outskirts of Quetta on Monday.

The men used syringes to discharge the acid on the women’s faces as they emerged from the shop in the busy market area and escaped after the attack. Dozens of women were present in the market as they shopped for the upcoming Eid celebrations.

This is the second acid attack on women in Quetta, with the last recorded incident in September 2011, when four young female teachers were attacked outside a school. The school had previously received threats but no group took responsibility for the attack. No arrests were made and the school reopened a few weeks later

Spitfire

Male circumcision is all good, but female circumcision is 'evil'?
Why do you think I'm saying male circumcision is all good? I mentioned before that the Church does not endorse male circumcision either, and that the premise for which modern Christians sometimes still practice it - that it will supposedly help keep potentially naughty boys under control - is rather flimsy. There's also no double-standard here because the procedures for male and female circumcision are totally different (which everyone else has been trying to explain to you).

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Apparently, Catholic missionaries at first tried to stop female circumcision in some parts of Africa, but had to give up when no one there would become or remain Catholic without it. They had to make up the flimsy justification that it was a medical necessity, but it was really a matter of priorities. Fact of the matter remains, the default Catholic position is that it is evil, contrary to God's will, and in no way beneficial...........
That's just a bunch of dumb, desperate nonsense.

Male circumcision is all good, but female circumcision is 'evil'?
Seriously, the feminist mind is ridiculous. ..........

Spitfire, you are correct.

Skybringr, you are an embarrassment to real Catholics.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
It's become clear that skybringer has no knowledge of female anatomy. He also seems unaware of how to use google or wikipedia to garner the least amount of information on the subject.

According to wikipedia, there are four types of FGM. Only type one, which is extremely rare could even begin to be seen as comparable to male circumcision. Almost ALL FGM included at least a partial removing of the clitoris. That in and of itself takes FGM way beyond male circumcision.

**I apologize if any don't like a word I used in my comments, however it was done with and educational intent.**

According to wikipedia, it isn't even a viable source of information. I could go on there and edit it if I wanted to.

Male circumcision has been practiced for so long that it's simply culture shock to hear about FGM.
People are just on a crusade against how women are treated in the 2nd and 3rd world because people love to worship and adore some damn women, treat them like victims and such.

I've already put up my points that FGM is not worse, only if you live in radical Islam.
There's a myriad of so called health concerns for male circumcision, but they are nonsense just like the one's you hear about with women.

The difference? ~women are victims, men are not~
It's obnoxiously stupid. 160 million women across 30 countries speaks for itself, just like the hundreds of millions in many other countries with circumcised men.

You can either accept it or be a sheep to feverish, dumbed down society that doesn't have anything else better to do then make everything about everybody except the white man :thumb:

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
Skybringr, you are an embarrassment to real Catholics.

The only thing one should be concerned about along the line of *embarrassment* is having an ego so small that you go around and say things like that to make yourself look better.

A ~real catholic~ doesn't routinely lean on such hubris to uphold themselves.

Last edited:

bybee

According to wikipedia, it isn't even a viable source of information. I could go on there and edit it if I wanted to.

Male circumcision has been practiced for so long that it's simply culture shock to hear about FGM.
People are just on a crusade against how women are treated in the 2nd and 3rd world because people love to worship and adore some damn women, treat them like victims and such.

I've already put up my points that FGM is not worse, only if you live in radical Islam.
There's a myriad of so called health concerns for male circumcision, but they are nonsense just like the one's you hear about with women.

The difference? ~women are victims, men are not~
It's obnoxiously stupid. 160 million women across 30 countries speaks for itself, just like the hundreds of millions in many other countries with circumcised men.

The procedure called "clitoridectomy" involves excision of the female sexual organ. This organ is aroused during the sex act. If it is removed the ability to be sexually aroused is virtually eliminated.

You might benefit reading a book by "Aiyann Hirsi Ali" She gives a detailed account of having her clitoris and labia minor excised by one of her female relatives without benefit of anesthesia or sterile technique. Often there is so much scarring that the cervix is almost obliterated.
She tells of her cousin who was only around 11 years old and married shortly after having this procedure who bled to death after being torn into by her older husband.
As for the necessity of male circumcision? If it comes to pass that an adult male experiences chronic infections in the head of his penis, he needs to be circumcised for medical reasons. This is not uncommon and these patients suffer a good deal of pain during the healing process.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
The procedure called "clitoridectomy" involves excision of the female sexual organ. This organ is aroused during the sex act. If it is removed the ability to be sexually aroused is virtually eliminated.

You might benefit reading a book by "Aiyann Hirsi Ali" She gives a detailed account of having her clitoris and labia minor excised by one of her female relatives without benefit of anesthesia or sterile technique. Often there is so much scarring that the cervix is almost obliterated.
She tells of her cousin who was only around 11 years old and married shortly after having this procedure who bled to death after being torn into by her older husband.
As for the necessity of male circumcision? If it comes to pass that an adult male experiences chronic infections in the head of his penis, he needs to be circumcised for medical reasons. This is not uncommon and these patients suffer a good deal of pain during the healing process.

Again, that is radical Islam.

Male circumcision in general has become more severe since medical advancement. The Jews cut a lot less.
This is both historically and medically known.

There are accounts of male circumcisions gone bad to the point where they've had to be castrated. Some have bled out and died as well. There's a supposedly marked decline in feeling ~as well~

But where is the unanimous outcry for that?
It's almost nowhere, because it's been practiced for so long and is so prevalent that nobody cares.

The simple, actual, and inevitable truth is that the reaction against FGM is tied into the general treatment of women in other countries.
Being married and losing their virginity at 13 years old, not being able to go outside without a man present, so on and so on..

it's just society coming up with all it can to conform such culture to the 1st world, and in doing so demonizing anything that can be demonized.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned

Thoroughly reading your sources will do you wonders.

Seriously, I could have used the source to defend my standing :chuckle:

It proves my point that feminism causes one to have selective eyes:
One blindly accepts anything, even if it's only half-true or misleading altogether so long as it somehow vindicates women. But yet, completely ignore what doesn't- what reality has to resemble of your imagination and bias.

bybee

Thoroughly reading your sources will do you wonders.

Seriously, I could have used the source to defend my standing :chuckle:

It proves my point that feminism causes one to have selective eyes:
One blindly accepts anything, even if it's only half-true or misleading altogether so long as it somehow vindicates women. But yet, completely ignore what doesn't- what reality has to resemble of your imagination and bias.

Another Islamic fanatic masquerading as a Christian.

bybee

Again, that is radical Islam.

Male circumcision in general has become more severe since medical advancement. The Jews cut a lot less.
This is both historically and medically known.

There are accounts of male circumcisions gone bad to the point where they've had to be castrated. Some have bled out and died as well. There's a supposedly marked decline in feeling ~as well~

But where is the unanimous outcry for that?
It's almost nowhere, because it's been practiced for so long and is so prevalent that nobody cares.

The simple, actual, and inevitable truth is that the reaction against FGM is tied into the general treatment of women in other countries.
Being married and losing their virginity at 13 years old, not being able to go outside without a man present, so on and so on..

it's just society coming up with all it can to conform such culture to the 1st world, and in doing so demonizing anything that can be demonized.

If it walks like a demon, talks like a demon, acts like a demon, well then, what conclusion is to be drawn?

Status
Not open for further replies.