excellent example of MADism:

God's Truth

If a person falls from grace, then they were never saved to begin with- you don't go in and out of salvation. The Reformed doctrine of Eternal Security illustrates that salvation is predestined, not usurped or rejected.

And
To 'know' your salvation is to be completely obedient- that is why we call it 'faith' rather than 'knowing', because nobody is completely obedient.
That's yet another overstep of many Christians.
Just be honest and stop attributing a knowledge to yourself which only God has :idunno:

So you can believe you have the Holy Spirit living inside you but you cannot believe the scriptures that say you are saved? Or do you not know you have the Spirit inside you?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
So you can believe you have the Holy Spirit living inside you but you cannot believe the scriptures that say you are saved? Or do you not know you have the Spirit inside you?

The Spirit moves through the world and binds & loosens as God's Providence ordains.

You're either pushed by the Spirit, or imbued with the Spirit.

quote-those-who-fall-away-have-never-been-thoroughly-imbued-with-the-knowledge-of-christ-but-john-calvin-75-92-19.jpg

clefty

The Spirit moves through the world and binds & loosens as God's Providence ordains.

You're either pushed by the Spirit, or imbued with the Spirit.

quote-those-who-fall-away-have-never-been-thoroughly-imbued-with-the-knowledge-of-christ-but-john-calvin-75-92-19.jpg

Catholics say the same about a marriage gone wrong...it was never really a marriage to start with...not valid even after 20 years and with kids...

so divorce is possible but remarriage is impossible it must be an annulment...as the marriage never really was and yet money is required to make that official because well you can't remarry even though you weren't...lol

Somehow what God brings together is not really together or brought by God...odd that God missed something or was deceived in bringing together in the first place...

Same with being SAVED...apparently the baptism wasn't thorough enough or the saving wasn't complete or the grace was not sufficient...God must have missed something in allowing one to proclaim himself saved and verified by the supporting church until well...oops

clefty

Never argued that, so knock it off. Another wicked fruit inspector, self righteous rat comes out of the woodwork...

Show me, you self righteous rat, teenie bob, where I argued that. Grace teaches sanctification.

Titus 2 KJV
11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,

12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

Your devilish "He died while I was sinning so I might as well keep sinning" mindset sends you, others, to hell.

I thought so, devil child.

Get saved.

Teaching us wut? Denying ungodliness and worldly lusts or that all that is in hell I tells ya...all our sins be in hell...I could kill 600 or was it 601?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Catholics say the same about a marriage gone wrong...it was never really a marriage to start with...not valid even after 20 years and with kids...

so divorce is possible but remarriage is impossible it must be an annulment...as the marriage never really was and yet money is required to make that official because well you can't remarry even though you weren't...lol

An annulment means that you can be remarried- the Catholic Church doesn't permit annulments to those who have been married for 20 years :chuckle:
Some priests may nonetheless do it, particularly the liberal ones. They aren't supposed to.

For a valid marriage, the RCC may secure a separation, which is just like separation in civil unions.

clefty

You think that means we do not have to obey to get saved? lol

The gospel message isn't even sent to people who do not obey anything.

Acts 13:26 "Fellow children of Abraham and you God-fearing Gentiles, it is to us that this message of salvation has been sent.

Some commandments are worthless though right?