excellent example of MADism:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Isn't the kingdom gospel still to come with establishing Israel and
third temple and all?

I don't try to understand the detail.

I believe His followers hope of paradise kingdom.

I believe if we strive to follow His teaching of love God and love one another, we will inherit God's kingdom.

peace.

SaulToPaul 2

And I'm not as dry as dust, as these Hobart Tucker-ites are.

Bless you, Jake.

Thou hast well said.

You're by far the most entertaining TOLer. You know what I think I'll do? Go home, take a little nap, open up a Mountain Dew, and read a few saint john w posts. Yep, that's the plan. Home.....nap....Mt Dew.....john w posts.

For the love of Mike, do it , do it........

RBBI

Yes:):up:

So no one should say "I am saved".

Not quite. I am saved, I am being saved, I will be saved (to the uttermost). It's an active principle. Laying the chief cornerstone is the not the whole building, is it? Line upon line, precept upon precept, He is building Himself a habitation made without hands.

john w

Hall of Fame
If you are not obedient, you are not going by assurance, you're depending on mercy.

So if you are not doing anything commanded of you, you ought to preach hope for God's mercy, not pontificating and wearing your perceived salvation on your sleeve.

I don't know how much clearer the point can be made :wave2:

More babbling, saying nothing, and missing the other TOL member's argument of "Jesus said."

I don't know how much stupider you can get, Forest.

So there.

john w

Hall of Fame
That doesn't mean you do not have to repent.

Acts 26:20 First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and to the Gentiles also, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and prove their repentance by their deeds.

Have you proved it John?

No, demon, you argue that this fake "Jesus" of yours only died for the sins you stop doing/repent of, which is a contradiction in terms, and the scripture says just the opposite, of your satanic assertion, moron, as He died for all of our sins, while we were yet sinners, died for the ungodly, unrepentant, miserable sinners, and justifies those same ungodly, unrepentant sinners, idiot.

And the Acts passage has NADA to do with repenting of your sins, you devil child, as you have been shown, for over 2 years-but your daddy devil tells you to keep spamming that passage.

john w

Hall of Fame
Teaching us wut? Denying ungodliness and worldly lusts or that all that is in hell I tells ya...all our sins be in hell...I could kill 600 or was it 601?

Identify the sins for which the Lord Jesus Christ did not die, lost one. Specifics? Murder? How many murders "passes the test?" Had a bad thought today? How many? 602? Paul murdered.You/I murdered the Saviour, you self righteous drone, so you just sent yourself to hell. Enjoy the trip.

john w

Hall of Fame
Thou hast well said.

You're by far the most entertaining TOLer. You know what I think I'll do? Go home, take a little nap, open up a Mountain Dew, and read a few saint john w posts. Yep, that's the plan. Home.....nap....Mt Dew.....john w posts.

For the love of Mike, do it , do it........

I try, Mayor.

clefty

Identify the sins for which the Lord Jesus Christ did not die, lost one.
what He did to provide you salvation is a two worlds apart from what you do with that gift...the world of paradise and the nothingness of all things NOT OF HiM

Specifics?
"go and sin no more" means change your life NOT don't worry about it...do what thou wilt as thou wilt before thou wast saveded

Murder? How many murders "passes the test?" Had a bad thought today? How many? 602? Paul murdered.You/I murdered the Saviour, you self righteous drone, so you just sent yourself to hell. Enjoy the trip.

Maybe the spotlight of your circus is too bright but you are blind to the fact that we too do NOTHING to earn or merit salvation...we also do NOTHING to keep it ours...it is always a gift

there are those that desire to be more like and not less like our Savior as He exemplified by His teaching and life BECAUSE He saved us and not to earn or keep it...but to follow His Spirit as it leads to Him His way...if you love Him

It's not LORD LORD but those that do His Fathers will...voluntarily and duh out of gratitude for what He did and does...and not to get away with killing 604...no matter for what temple you wish build in your crusades...

john w

Hall of Fame
what He did to provide you salvation is a two worlds apart from what you do with that gift...the world of paradise and the nothingness of all things NOT OF HiM

"go and sin no more" means change your life NOT don't worry about it...do what thou wilt as thou wilt before thou wast saveded

Maybe the spotlight of your circus is too bright but you are blind to the fact that we too do NOTHING to earn or merit salvation...we also do NOTHING to keep it ours...it is always a gift

there are those that desire to be more like and not less like our Savior as He exemplified by His teaching and life BECAUSE He saved us and not to earn or keep it...but to follow His Spirit as it leads to Him His way...if you love Him

It's not LORD LORD but those that do His Fathers will...voluntarily and duh out of gratitude for what He did and does...and not to get away with killing 604...no matter for what temple you wish build in your crusades...

Identify the sins for which the Lord Jesus Christ did not die, lost one.

We will wait...for an eternity.

john w

Hall of Fame
Did our hero answer defend his "argument," answering:

Specifics?

Murder? How many murders "passes the test?" Had a bad thought today? How many? 602? Paul murdered.You/I murdered the Saviour, you self righteous drone, so you just sent yourself to hell. Enjoy the trip.

Negative-evasion..

Specifics?