excellent example of MADism:

clefty

Made up-clueless-more than one piece of good news in the book-clueless as to the meaning of "gospel."

The gospel/good news of the kingdom is not equivalent to the gospel/good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?123105-The-quot-Gospel-quot-at-Luke-9-6/page2

Post #28

Lol...sure the BDR...is part of it...add to that He had to ascend to have it approved...add to that He returned to get them to believe...add to that they began to get it...and what?...add to that He comes again to take us Home...add to that we return and live forever...which part is not the gospel?

You grab the BDR trunk of the gospel elephant and declare it an elephant...bravo...others the leg and declare the same...still others feel the ears...its side...its all the gospel elephant...

All this for what?

It's not like the BDR changed the gospel...you know, the ye are saved part of "By which also ye are saved..."

Satan believes in the BDR...and what? He was there...so?

God's Truth

The death, burial, resurrection, was hid from the 12, including Judas, prior to it occurring, moron, while they were preaching the gospel/good news of the kingdom, for almost 3 years, prior to it occurring....,

1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV
Death
Burial
Resurrection

Sober up, or grow a brain.

It was hid in the Old Testament not the New.

Peter even taught it in Acts before Paul came.

God's Truth

As I predicted:

Evasion. Irrelevant, changing the argument, moving the goalposts, deceiver.

You cannot produce one scripture, that shows that the 12, including Judas, ever preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, prior to the dbr occurring. The dbr was hid from them, the foundation of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, while they were preaching the gospel of the kingdom, for almost 3 years. the gospel/good news of the kingdom, moron, is not equivalent to the gospel/good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

Of course, you are too stupid to grasp that, even though you've been shown this, for 2 years, Lamont.

Catch this drunken, disjointed muttering...

=one good news good news...

This moron is clearly insane, not even knowing what the term "gospel" means.

What is it going to hurt you to believe there is one gospel, one good news, one message that saves?

Is the part that bothers you most is that you will have to search and find out exactly what you should obeying?

Is it so hurtful to you if you preach to others to believe and repent of their sins and call on Jesus to save them?

john w

Hall of Fame

And? The 12 were clueless, re the dbr, before it happened, of 1 Cor. 15:1-4-the gospel of Christ. It was hid from them.And yet they were preaching the gospel of the kingdom, at a time, where they knew NADA of the impending dbr. Grow a brain.

john w

Hall of Fame
What is it going to hurt you to believe there is one gospel, one good news, one message that saves?

Is the part that bothers you most is that you will have to search and find out exactly what you should obeying?

Is it so hurtful to you if you preach to others to believe and repent of their sins and call on Jesus to save them?

Irrelevant, and you are changing the argument, now saying "one good news, one message that saves."

That is true, today, and have never said otherwise, deceiver. But that has not always been the case(progressive revelation-way too deep for you), and you have been arguing "one piece of good news" in the bible, not "one good news, one message that saves." That is slick, real slick.

You cannot produce one scripture, that shows that the 12, including Judas, ever preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, prior to the dbr occurring. The dbr was hid from them, the foundation of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, while they were preaching the gospel of the kingdom, for almost 3 years. the gospel/good news of the kingdom, moron, is not equivalent to the gospel/good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

Of course, you are too stupid to grasp that, even though you've been shown this, for 2 years, Lamont.

john w

Hall of Fame

Repenting of sins to be justified is a wicked Galatians 1 perversion of the good news, devil child.

What sins, you moron? They are all in hell, despite you flipping the bird at the LORD God, saying they are not. The LORD God justifies the ungodly, and Christ died for the ungodly, unrepentant, dirty, rotten sinners, so stuff your self righteous "repent of sins" satanic assertion, asserting that the Saviour died for nothing, spitting at His cross work, and subsequent resurrection.

The Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins, every last one of them, and forgave us all trespasses. All of my sins, all members of the boc's sins, are in hell-gone.If they are not, the Lord Jesus Christ is in hell right now.

clefty

As did Stephen...they killed him for it as it meant Pharisees actually lost their ability to continue being the gospel itself...it actually was about Someone coming to die and be raised again...restoring Israel's intended spiritual glory...not the glory they sought...they now had to work out a way to secure their relevancy and their temple et al and continue their pursuit of temporal gain...looks like they found a way with this jesuit Zionist MADness...

Some of these new Pharisees here would make those of old blush but how proud they would be...

clefty

Repenting of sins to be justified is a wicked Galatians 1 perversion of the good news, devil child.

What sins, you moron? They are all in hell, despite you flipping the bird at the LORD God, saying they are not. The LORD God justifies the ungodly, and Christ died for the ungodly, unrepentant, dirty, rotten sinners, so stuff your self righteous "repent of sins" satanic assertion, asserting that the Saviour died for nothing, spitting at His cross work, and subsequent resurrection.

The Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins, every last one of them, and forgave us all trespasses. All of my sins, all members of the boc's sins, are in hell-gone.If they are not, the Lord Jesus Christ is in hell right now.

Sins in hell now? Oh my...

Like burning and stuff? Do they make smoke? Is the flame a different color per sin? Do big sins take longer to burn or do they explode and/or burn faster...

And all is already forgiven...before you do it...and again...

That is motivation to defend it as you do...

God's Truth

As did Stephen...they killed him for it as it meant Pharisees actually lost their ability to continue being the gospel itself...it actually was about Someone coming to die and be raised again...restoring Israel's intended spiritual glory...not the glory they sought...they now had to work out a way to secure their relevancy and their temple et al and continue their pursuit of temporal gain...looks like they found a way with this jesuit Zionist MADness...

Some of these new Pharisees here would make those of old blush but how proud they would be...

I agree! lol

God's Truth

Those in Galatians were not rebuked by Paul for repenting of their sins. They were rebuked for getting talked into being circumcised.
What sins, you moron? They are all in hell,

I have to stop doing my sins in order for them to not be in my heart.

I have to take my sins to Jesus so he can wash them away and clean me.
despite you flipping the bird at the LORD God, saying they are not. The LORD God justifies the ungodly, and Christ died for the ungodly, unrepentant, dirty, rotten sinners, so stuff your self righteous "repent of sins" satanic assertion, asserting that the Saviour died for nothing, spitting at His cross work, and subsequent resurrection.
The ungodly were the Gentiles who would not get circumcised and come into the covenant. Jesus saved them and did not make them get circumcised.

God's Truth

Sins in hell now? Oh my...

Like burning and stuff? Do they make smoke? Is the flame a different color per sin? Do big sins take longer to burn or do they explode and/or burn faster...

And all is already forgiven...before you do it...and again...

That is motivation to defend it as you do...

Hehehe that is a good picture to show how ludicrous his beliefs are.

john w

Hall of Fame
Those in Galatians were not rebuked by Paul for repenting of their sins. They were rebuked for getting talked into being circumcised.

I have to stop doing my sins in order for them to not be in my heart.

I have to take my sins to Jesus so he can wash them away and clean me.

The ungodly were the Gentiles who would not get circumcised and come into the covenant. Jesus saved them and did not make them get circumcised.
What sins, you moron? They are all in hell-the LORD God forgave us all trespasses, justifies unrepentant sinners,the ungodly, and died for unrepentant sinners, the ungodly.

God's Truth

Irrelevant, and you are changing the argument, now saying "one good news, one message that saves."

That is true, today, and have never said otherwise, deceiver. But that has not always been the case(progressive revelation-way too deep for you), and you have been arguing "one piece of good news" in the bible, not "one good news, one message that saves." That is slick, real slick.

Paul compares the salvation he preached to the one Moses preached when he led all the people to the desert.

1 Corinthians 10:1 King James Version (KJV)

10 Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;

2 And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;

3 And did all eat the same spiritual meat;

4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

5 But with many of them God was not well pleased: for they were overthrown in the wilderness.

6 Now these things were our examples, to the intent we should not lust after evil things, as they also lusted.

Did you read that? They ate the same meat and drink that was Christ.

That means we all have to believe and obey AS THAT has ALWAYS been the Way, no matter what God says for us to do.

They were our example!!!

Whether God gave one command not to eat from a certain tree, or whether He told the people to circumcise and offer animals---we have to obey God, and never ever did God make some kind of completely different gospel where He says we no longer have to obey anything but to only believe.

God's Truth

What sins, you moron? They are all in hell-the LORD God forgave us all trespasses, justifies unrepentant sinners,the ungodly, and died for unrepentant sinners, the ungodly.

He justifies the sinner who comes to him to have their sins washed away.

If you are still sinning then they are in your heart.

Matthew 15:9 For out of the heart come evil thoughts--murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander.

clefty

So now it's "Here are they that keep the commandments of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ is everybody that was ever born."

Last edited: