excellent example of MADism:

God's Truth

He never preached Cor. 15:1-4 KJV,in Mt.-John, at least prior to it happening, and nether did the 12. And you cannot produce one scripture showing that the 12, including Judas, did. The dbr was hid from them-you've been shown that, but you just continue to spam the above, proving NADA, moron.

Why do you bring up Judas when speaking about the things Jesus preached?

God's Truth

Humanism.
You assert, must assert, since you satanically assert that there is just one piece of good news in the book, and that all the "good news's" in the book say the same thing(and they do not), because you do not study the details of the book, and since you are a lazy, biblical illiterate, that Judas preached that Christ died for our sins...was buried...and rose again...believe this good news to be saved.

Read Luke 9:6 KJV, demon.

That is satanic.

Jesus didn't get overplayed by Paul.

God's Truth

Humanism.
You assert, must assert, since you satanically assert that there is just one piece of good news in the book, and that all the "good news's" in the book say the same thing(and they do not), because you do not study the details of the book, and since you are a lazy, biblical illiterate, that Judas preached that Christ died for our sins...was buried...and rose again...believe this good news to be saved.

Read Luke 9:6 KJV, demon.

That is satanic.

Peter preached Jesus died for our sins.

Acts 2:38 Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

...and that Jesus was raised from the dead.

Acts 5:31 God exalted him to his own right hand as Prince and Savior that he might bring Israel to repentance and forgive their sins.

...and that we have to believe in Jesus.

Acts 10:43 All the prophets testify about him that everyone who believes in him receives forgiveness of sins through his name.”

Paul taught the exact same thing.

God's Truth

Isaiah

The LORD has made his life a sacrifice for our wrongdoings. See Isaiah 53:10.
It was the LORD’s will to crush him with suffering. See Isaiah 53:10.
Jesus bore the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors. See Isaiah 53:12

Jesus

God sanctifies us by the truth; His word is truth. John 17:17.
Jesus sanctified himself, that he may truly sanctify us. John 17:19.
God has given us eternal life and this life is in His Son. John 3:16.
All who reject Jesus will one day face God’s wrath. John 3:36
His words are life. John 6:63

Peter

He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed. 1 Peter 2:24.
2 Peter 2:9 if this is so, then the Lord knows how to rescue the godly from trials and to hold the unrighteous for punishment on the day of judgment.

John

Jesus appeared so that he might take away our sins. See 1 John 3:5.
He who has the Son has life; He who does not have the Son of God does not have life. 1 John 5:12.

Paul

God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God. 2 Corinthians 5:21 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross. See Colossians 1:19-21.

Sounds like the exact same message from all.

I have scriptures from Hebrews too. Do you believe Paul wrote Hebrews? I also have scriptures from Romans. Do you believe Paul wrote Romans?

RBBI

Both words are translated from the same Greek word (diatheke ) but a Covenant is not the same things as a Testament. The "Testament" referred to is the Last Will and Testament of the Lord Jesus and that testament is the 'good news" or "gospel" of Christ.

Then maybe you need to revise your ideas on that, because a covenant usually requires blood and the testament in not in effect until the testator dies = same thing even if spiritually understood.

RBBI

Thanks! Chicks have dug me most of my life!

Was that before or after you put the money on the bedside table? You really have a massive insecurity issue you're overcompensating for, don't you? Most misogynist bullies do. Why don't you pick on someone your own size? There's got to be a big cat in your neighborhood somewhere, just spoiling for a fight.

KingdomRose

You have said things that disagree with me.

You have to resort to slander because you do not have truth to defend your false doctrines.

Jesus came first for those who already belonged to Him.

How many times do you have to be told that?

If you want to come here to teach then pay attention.

How many times do I have to tell you that I BELIEVE WHAT YOU SAID IN YOUR POST? What is a false doctrine about the belief that "Jesus came first for those who already belonged to Him"? That is what I've been saying. Where did you get the idea that I don't believe that? Tell me just what I said that causes you to say that I don't believe that. YOU are the one not paying attention.

KingdomRose

You guessed wrong, just like your guess on sin.

Adam committed WILLFUL sin. How do you get we did not inherit willful sin too? You are not making sense; maybe you are merely repeating what you vaguely remember a teacher saying to you? Why are you yelling like a crazy person, according to your own guidelines?

Jesus died for ALL sins. Show the scripture milk feeder. Show the scripture that says Jesus did not die for all sins. Show the scripture that says he died for just 'NOT willful' sins.

Looks like you are in an imaginative state and need to snap out of it.

I know what willful sin is. How do you ever get that I do not know that? You are trying so hard to put me down that your rage is blinding you.

Of course we can. However, many hear teach we cannot.

There is nothing in that chapter that says what you say. There is nothing there that says we are not forgiven for willful sin. That is INSANE to say such a thing.

The scripture in John is about how we need to ADMIT to being a sinner if we want to be saved! If someone says they have no sin---then they did NOT confess and repent to God through Jesus---then they are NOT SAVED for that is the ONLY way to be saved.

No, YOU are not making sense. Adam committed WILLFUL SIN, but his descendants did not. We all inherited sin just because Adam willfully sinned. I did show the Scripture, which you conveniently ignore. Here it is again:

"Just as through one man [Adam] sin entered into the world, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men, because all sinned." (Romans 5:12, NASB) You see? Adam caused sin to enter the world, and he spread it (and death) to all of his progeny. His children hadn't sinned, they weren't even born yet. Yet they all had to eventually die because Adam sinned and became imperfect, passing on this imperfection to his children. They thus all sinned because of what Adam did. These sins are called "Adamic" sins, or, "not willful sins," if you will.

Now there are WILLFUL sins that are not covered by Jesus' sacrifice, as I pointed out to you before, but you won't even read what I posted.

"For if we practice sin willfully after having received the accurate knowledge of the truth, there is no sacrifice for sins left, but there is a certain fearful expectation of judgment and there is a fiery jealously that is going to consume those in opposition. Any man that has disregarded the law of Moses dies without compassion, upon the testimony of two or three. Of how much more severe a punishment, do you think, will the man be counted worthy who has trampled upon the Son of God and who has esteemed as of ordinary value the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified, and who has outraged the spirit of grace with contempt?" (Hebrews 10:26-29)

God's Truth

No, YOU are not making sense. Adam committed WILLFUL SIN, but his descendants did not. We all inherited sin just because Adam willfully sinned. I did show the Scripture, which you conveniently ignore. Here it is again:

"Just as through one man [Adam] sin entered into the world, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men, because all sinned." (Romans 5:12, NASB) You see? Adam caused sin to enter the world, and he spread it (and death) to all of his progeny. His children hadn't sinned, they weren't even born yet. Yet they all had to eventually die because Adam sinned and became imperfect, passing on this imperfection to his children. They thus all sinned because of what Adam did. These sins are called "Adamic" sins, or, "not willful sins," if you will.

Now there are WILLFUL sins that are not covered by Jesus' sacrifice, as I pointed out to you before, but you won't even read what I posted.

"For if we practice sin willfully after having received the accurate knowledge of the truth, there is no sacrifice for sins left, but there is a certain fearful expectation of judgment and there is a fiery jealously that is going to consume those in opposition. Any man that has disregarded the law of Moses dies without compassion, upon the testimony of two or three. Of how much more severe a punishment, do you think, will the man be counted worthy who has trampled upon the Son of God and who has esteemed as of ordinary value the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified, and who has outraged the spirit of grace with contempt?" (Hebrews 10:26-29)

Those scriptures are about AFTER being saved.

You have not proven that Jesus only forgives NOT willful sin.

Jesus definitely forgives all sins.

You keep saying Adam sinned willfully and that we inherited his not willful sins. Can't you see how nonsensical that is? I think you misunderstand that because of the scripture that says all die when even if they did not sin by breaking a commandment. THAT DOES NOT mean it was not a willful sin! Adam sinned against a commandment from God; others sinned even though they did not have a commandment. It. does. not. mean. it. was. not. a. willful. sin.

Acts 17:31 30Although God overlooked the ignorance of earlier times, He now commands all men everywhere to repent. 31For He has set a day when He will judge the world with justice by the Man He has appointed. He has given proof of this to all men by raising Him from the dead.”

God's Truth

How many times do I have to tell you that I BELIEVE WHAT YOU SAID IN YOUR POST? What is a false doctrine about the belief that "Jesus came first for those who already belonged to Him"? That is what I've been saying. Where did you get the idea that I don't believe that? Tell me just what I said that causes you to say that I don't believe that. YOU are the one not paying attention.

You did not believe it until I told you about it.

clefty

"Bro," you muse? No, only saved people are my "bro," "dude."

Watching more of "Friends," are you, toots?

Put up your pick, toots, as your avatar.

I thought so.

Get off this site, mutt. You are quite irrelevant.

Just explain why you think Peter is calling the Torah, His Law, vomit...and comparing the Jews to dogs who would rather return to it than the gospel message?

Vomit comes from within and is partially digested food and bile and is the body's way of trying to reject something not good for it...not really representative of something given by Yah which is Holy and pure and life giving...

clefty

Correct, moron. The gospel of the kingdom, which the Master, the 12, including Judas, preached, which was void of the dbr, the foundation of the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, the gospel of Christ. But since you are a biblical idiot, not paying attention to the details of the book, and a moron, you cannot figure that out, Lamont. The gospel of the kingdom is not equivalent to the gospel of Christ, as Paul outlined in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV. You've been shown this for 2 years, Lamont, but you are still too stupid to "get it."

Poor Lamont-the dummy of TOL.

How is the gospel message changed for Abraham that he was saved by God through his faith first and then his obedience by his willingness to sacrifice his son NOT knowing a ram was to be provided as a substitute?

And after knowing it is still the same message...

The message was made no different just validated...made more complete...more rich and sure

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That was not the gospel he preached in Luke 9:6.

Jesus even tells them not to tell anyone He is the Christ.
That is not the gospel Paul taught.

Luke 9:21-22 KJV
(21) And he straitly charged them, and commanded them to tell no man that thing;​

And then, after they have been preaching a gospel in Luke 9:6, they are told that Jesus must suffer and die.

(22) Saying, The Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be slain, and be raised the third day.

What does Peter do when he learns that Jesus must suffer and die; ..... he opposes it.

Matthew 16:20-22 KJV​
(20) Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.​
(21) From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.​
(22) Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.​

That's not the gospel Paul taught.

john w

Hall of Fame
Why do you bring up Judas when speaking about the things Jesus preached?

One more time-you've been shown this for years, Lamont. You assert "one gospel," one piece of Good news; thus, you assert that Judas preached the gospel/good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, the gospel of Christ, per Luke 9:6 KJV. That is satanic. Read it, moron.

"the things Jesus preached" was the gospel of the kingdom, the same gospel of the kingdom Judas, and the other 11 preached, which is not equivalent to the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

john w

Hall of Fame

Acts 2:38 Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

...and that Jesus was raised from the dead.

Acts 5:31 God exalted him to his own right hand as Prince and Savior that he might bring Israel to repentance and forgive their sins.

...and that we have to believe in Jesus.

Acts 10:43 All the prophets testify about him that everyone who believes in him receives forgiveness of sins through his name.”

Paul taught the exact same thing.

Evasion. Irrelevant, changing the argument, moving the goalposts, deceiver.

You cannot produce one scripture, that shows that the 12, including Judas, ever preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, prior to the dbr occurring. The dbr was hid from them, the foundation of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, while they were preaching the gospel of the kingdom, for almost 3 years. the gospel/good news of the kingdom, moron, is not equivalent to the gospel/good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

Of course, you are too stupid to grasp that, even though you've been shown this, for 2 years, Lamont.

john w

Hall of Fame
Was that before or after you put the money on the bedside table? You really have a massive insecurity issue you're overcompensating for, don't you? Most misogynist bullies do. Why don't you pick on someone your own size? There's got to be a big cat in your neighborhood somewhere, just spoiling for a fight.

Nah, sport, you just like to post psycho babble,emotional babbling, mumbling, grumbling, and use me, because of my clout on TOL, to garner attention to your sagging "ministry," which is just talk show, teenie bob jazz. I feel so cheap.

Again-you bore us. Sit, and learn.

Dig it? Good.

And get saved.