excellent example of MADism:

john w

Hall of Fame
How is the gospel message changed for Abraham that he was saved by God through his faith first and then his obedience by his willingness to sacrifice his son NOT knowing a ram was to be provided as a substitute?

And after knowing it is still the same message...

The message was made no different just validated...made more complete...more rich and sure

No such thing as "the gospel message."

Pay attention....slower:

The gospel of the kingdom, which the Master, the 12, including Judas, preached, which was void of the dbr, the foundation of the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, the gospel of Christ-the dbr was hid from the 12, everyone, prior to its occurrence. The gospel of the kingdom is not equivalent to the gospel of Christ, as Paul outlined in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

A 6 year old can see this.

clefty

Pay attention....slower:

The gospel of the kingdom, which the Master, the 12, including Judas, preached, which was void of the dbr, the foundation of the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, the gospel of Christ-the dbr was hid from the 12, everyone, prior to its occurrence. The gospel of the kingdom is not equivalent to the gospel of Christ, as Paul outlined in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

I think Isaac was older than six but his understanding of the gospel message was clear as to Who was to be obeyed and Who was to be thanked for providing the sacrifice and Who actually did the saving...

Nothing changed when the ram showed up...in the message itself but nothing was ever the same when it did...

I don't think Isaac even changed the story or altered its meaning when telling his family or telling strangers either...

It was one consistent constant message...still is

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

Pay attention....slower:

A 6 year old what?

House, car, dog, horse, kid?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Was that before or after you put the money on the bedside table? You really have a massive insecurity issue you're overcompensating for, don't you? Most misogynist bullies do. Why don't you pick on someone your own size? There's got to be a big cat in your neighborhood somewhere, just spoiling for a fight.

If ya can't take the heat, pack your bags and get outta Dodge.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I was watching ID last night about small group of cult.

The leader reminded me of some of the MAD members here.

He said he is doing the will of YHWH and He is speaking thru him.

He did all kind of hideous killing abusing the Bible.

Some say Christians cannot sin and are sinless.

This is the most dangerous and demonic doctrine.

I thought you ONLY watched cartoons. Didn't you say, "Cartoons are the only things me understand?"

God's Truth

Evasion. Irrelevant, changing the argument, moving the goalposts, deceiver.

You cannot produce one scripture, that shows that the 12, including Judas, ever preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, prior to the dbr occurring. The dbr was hid from them, the foundation of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, while they were preaching the gospel of the kingdom, for almost 3 years. the gospel/good news of the kingdom, moron, is not equivalent to the gospel/good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

Of course, you are too stupid to grasp that, even though you've been shown this, for 2 years, Lamont.

Peter taught the gospel too.

Don't you remember he went to Cornelius to bring them to salvation?

Acts 10:30 Cornelius replied, ‘Four days ago at this very hour, at three o’clock, I was praying in my house when suddenly a man in dazzling clothes stood before me. 31He said, “Cornelius, your prayer has been heard and your alms have been remembered before God. 32Send therefore to Joppa and ask for Simon, who is called Peter; he is staying in the home of Simon, a tanner, by the sea.” 33Therefore I sent for you immediately, and you have been kind enough to come. So now all of us are here in the presence of God to listen to all that the Lord has commanded you to say.

Gentiles Hear the Good News

34 Then Peter began to speak to them: ‘I truly understand that God shows no partiality, 35but in every nation anyone who fears him and does what is right is acceptable to him. 36You know the message he sent to the people of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ—he is Lord of all. 37That message spread throughout Judea, beginning in Galilee after the baptism that John announced: 38how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power; how he went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with him. 39We are witnesses to all that he did both in Judea and in Jerusalem. They put him to death by hanging him on a tree; 40but God raised him on the third day and allowed him to appear, 41not to all the people but to us who were chosen by God as witnesses, and who ate and drank with him after he rose from the dead. 42He commanded us to preach to the people and to testify that he is the one ordained by God as judge of the living and the dead. 43All the prophets testify about him that everyone who believes in him receives forgiveness of sins through his name.’

Gentiles Receive the Holy Spirit

44 While Peter was still speaking, the Holy Spirit fell upon all who heard the word. 45The circumcised believers who had come with Peter were astounded that the gift of the Holy Spirit had been poured out even on the Gentiles, 46for they heard them speaking in tongues and extolling God. Then Peter said, 47‘Can anyone withhold the water for baptizing these people who have received the Holy Spirit just as we have?’ 48So he ordered them to be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ. Then they invited him to stay for several days.

What is wrong with you?

The scriptures plainly show us that there is ONLY ONE GOOD NEWS GOSPEL and that it IS THE MESSAGE THAT SAVES.

It is the same gospel that even John the baptizer announced.

God's Truth

One more time-you've been shown this for years, Lamont. =

You keep bringing up Judas whenever I speak of what Jesus preached when he walked the earth. Why do you keep doing that? Are you trying to shame what Jesus said just because he sent Judas to preach it?

God's Truth

That was not the gospel he preached in Luke 9:6.

Jesus even tells them not to tell anyone He is the Christ.
That is not the gospel Paul taught.

Luke 9:21-22 KJV
(21) And he straitly charged them, and commanded them to tell no man that thing;​

And then, after they have been preaching a gospel in Luke 9:6, they are told that Jesus must suffer and die.

(22) Saying, The Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be slain, and be raised the third day.

What does Peter do when he learns that Jesus must suffer and die; ..... he opposes it.

Matthew 16:20-22 KJV​
(20) Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.​
(21) From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.​
(22) Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.​

That's not the gospel Paul taught.

Jesus was alive and NOT dead yet while he was preaching the good news. lol

john w

Hall of Fame
I think Isaac was older than six but his understanding of the gospel message was clear as to Who was to be obeyed and Who was to be thanked for providing the sacrifice and Who actually did the saving...

Nothing changed when the ram showed up...in the message itself but nothing was ever the same when it did...

I don't think Isaac even changed the story or altered its meaning when telling his family or telling strangers either...

It was one consistent constant message...still is

You said nothing, to contribute to the topic. I stay on topic, which is this:

Ask him/her,and thanks for checkin' in.

john w

Hall of Fame
Peter taught the gospel too.

Don't you remember he went to Cornelius to bring them to salvation?

Acts 10:30 Cornelius replied, ‘Four days ago at this very hour, at three o’clock, I was praying in my house when suddenly a man in dazzling clothes stood before me. 31He said, “Cornelius, your prayer has been heard and your alms have been remembered before God. 32Send therefore to Joppa and ask for Simon, who is called Peter; he is staying in the home of Simon, a tanner, by the sea.” 33Therefore I sent for you immediately, and you have been kind enough to come. So now all of us are here in the presence of God to listen to all that the Lord has commanded you to say.

Gentiles Hear the Good News

34 Then Peter began to speak to them: ‘I truly understand that God shows no partiality, 35but in every nation anyone who fears him and does what is right is acceptable to him. 36You know the message he sent to the people of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ—he is Lord of all. 37That message spread throughout Judea, beginning in Galilee after the baptism that John announced: 38how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power; how he went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with him. 39We are witnesses to all that he did both in Judea and in Jerusalem. They put him to death by hanging him on a tree; 40but God raised him on the third day and allowed him to appear, 41not to all the people but to us who were chosen by God as witnesses, and who ate and drank with him after he rose from the dead. 42He commanded us to preach to the people and to testify that he is the one ordained by God as judge of the living and the dead. 43All the prophets testify about him that everyone who believes in him receives forgiveness of sins through his name.’

Gentiles Receive the Holy Spirit

44 While Peter was still speaking, the Holy Spirit fell upon all who heard the word. 45The circumcised believers who had come with Peter were astounded that the gift of the Holy Spirit had been poured out even on the Gentiles, 46for they heard them speaking in tongues and extolling God. Then Peter said, 47‘Can anyone withhold the water for baptizing these people who have received the Holy Spirit just as we have?’ 48So he ordered them to be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ. Then they invited him to stay for several days.

What is wrong with you?

The scriptures plainly show us that there is ONLY ONE GOOD NEWS GOSPEL and that it IS THE MESSAGE THAT SAVES.

It is the same gospel that even John the baptizer announced.

As I predicted:

Evasion. Irrelevant, changing the argument, moving the goalposts, deceiver.

You cannot produce one scripture, that shows that the 12, including Judas, ever preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, prior to the dbr occurring. The dbr was hid from them, the foundation of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, while they were preaching the gospel of the kingdom, for almost 3 years. the gospel/good news of the kingdom, moron, is not equivalent to the gospel/good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

Of course, you are too stupid to grasp that, even though you've been shown this, for 2 years, Lamont.

Catch this drunken, disjointed muttering...
The scriptures plainly show us that there is ONLY ONE GOOD NEWS GOSPEL

=one good news good news...

This moron is clearly insane, not even knowing what the term "gospel" means.

john w

Hall of Fame
You keep bringing up Judas whenever I speak of what Jesus preached when he walked the earth. Why do you keep doing that? Are you trying to shame what Jesus said just because he sent Judas to preach it?

Drunk-no other option. Judas preached the gospel of the kingdom-you assert one piece of good news/gospel... Luke 9:6 KJV

Read it moron. Thus, you assert that he preached 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

Satanic.

You can't be this stupid... Until you post next.

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus was alive and NOT dead yet while he was preaching the good news. lol

The death, burial, resurrection, was hid from the 12, including Judas, prior to it occurring, moron, while they were preaching the gospel/good news of the kingdom, for almost 3 years, prior to it occurring....,

1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV
Death
Burial
Resurrection

Sober up, or grow a brain.

clefty

You said nothing, to contribute to the topic. I stay on topic, which is this:

Ask him/her,and thanks for checkin' in.

You do read "By which also ye are saved" in your Corinthian text yes?

as with Isaac the good news is faith in the true God of his father and obedient to Him BEFORE the sacrifice is what saved Isaac ...And after the ram is sacrificed now its "by which ALSO ye are saved"...

And so the gospel remains...

Same good news...

john w

Hall of Fame

as with Isaac the good news is faith in the true God of his father and obedient to Him BEFORE the sacrifice is what saved Isaac ...And after the ram is sacrificed now its "by which ALSO ye are saved"...

Same good news...

Made up-clueless-more than one piece of good news in the book-clueless as to the meaning of "gospel."

The gospel/good news of the kingdom is not equivalent to the gospel/good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?123105-The-quot-Gospel-quot-at-Luke-9-6/page2

Post #28

john w

Hall of Fame

Same good news...

My brilliance, and humility, on display, at the same time, as usual...

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...all-be-saved-even-as-they-quot-Acts-15-11-KJV