excellent example of MADism:

john w

Hall of Fame
To say that God "repents" is merely an attempt to humanize Him, according to translated language, rather than considering His eternal attributes. It brings Him down, when it is us that need to be spiritually elevated to comprehend His very Person.

Catch that satanic 3 Card Monty scam, TOL?

=God repents, repents means stop sinning, but God does not repent/stop sinning as that is humanizing Him.

Happy Hour since 6:66 AM, or demonic-no other option.

john w

Hall of Fame
Wrong. God is immutable. Unchangable.

I would bet you have never studied the divine attributes of God, at all.

God repented.

Nag: I deleted the verses that says He did.

Satanic.

Judas repented.

Nag:I deleted the verse, that says He did.

Satanic.

john w

Hall of Fame
Wrong. God is immutable. Unchangable.

I would bet you have never studied the divine attributes of God, at all.

Tell all of TOL, for the record, you wicked Christ rejector, that the LORD God, in the scriptures, is never said to have "repented."

Go ahead, wicked Nag.

Let me guess, Endora: Bah....

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
A healthy reminder. What Meshak doesn't like:

1) The Apostle Paul and his writings.
2) Church Attendees.
3) She only accepts Matthew through
John and rejects the rest of the Bible.
4) She loves The Jehovah Witnesses.
5) She hates the Military.
6) She hates Trinitarians.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
This post isn't for Meshak. She has me on her "Infamous Ignore List." 2 Peter 3:16 states: "As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction."

Peter isn't saying that Paul is difficult to understand for ALL Believers. Instead, he's saying, Paul, is hard to understand for those who are, unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction."[/B][/QUOTE]

So, those who are unlearned and unstable will have difficulties with Paul's writings.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hahahahahahahahaha

Jesus tells us right here that REPENT is to STOP sinning.

Revelation 9:20 The rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood--idols that cannot see or hear or walk.
21 Nor did they repent of their murders, their magic arts, their sexual immorality or their thefts.

2 Corinthians 12:21 I am afraid that when I come again, my God may humiliate me before you, and I will grieve for many of those who previously sinned and have not repented of the impurity, sexual immorality, and licentiousness that they have practiced.
Foolish woman.
The word "repent" does not mean "stop sinning". It means "reconsider".
Sure, one can reconsider about their sin, but repent is not always connected to sin.
One can repent of many things that have nothing to do with sin, as we see GOD repents multiple times.

GOD repented multiple times.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Do you think we need Paul's word to follow Jesus' teaching or His gospel?
You do if you want to learn of the revelation the ascended Lord and Savior Jesus Christ revealed to him to preach to the world.
Why on earth would you not want to know all that Jesus Christ has revealed for us to know?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Paul's words are the risen, ascended, glorified, and seated "Lord from heaven"'s words, in this dispensation, as you have been shown, for years, lost one, and admitted antisemite, hater of Jews. The Lord Jesus Christ, while on earth, spoke only God the Father's words-not His own. But all we get from you is "You are on ignore...Hello...Good day...," as you slither away.

Let's see how all you 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV blind morons, know about the apostle of the Gentiles(Romans 11:13 KJV),Paul, as the Lord Jesus Christ's spokesman(definition of "prophet").

Acts 20:35 KJV

I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.

Any one of you stooges, care to tell us just where, in the bible, the Lord Jesus Christ ever said...

It is more blessed to give than to receive.

Chapter, verse.

Paul said that these are His words. Where in the book do you find the Master, saying, "he said,"...

"It is more blessed to give than to receive."

Let's go, idiots.

47But Jesus, knowing the thoughts of their hearts, had a little child stand beside Him. 48And He said to them, “Whoever welcomes this little child in My name welcomes Me, and whoever welcomes Me welcomes the One who sent Me. For whoever is the least among all of you, he is the greatest.”

Matthew 23:11,12 But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant…

heir

TOL Subscriber
And you guys think that hope is not for the gentiles.

not for YOU gentiles (Ephesians 3:1-6 KJV)!

Ephesians 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;

Ephesians 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

That kingdom of heaven that you are trying so desperately to be a part of (which you can't) will be for those Gentile nations to inherit that blessed Israel in the great tribulation!

Matthew 25:31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

Matthew 25:32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

Matthew 25:33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

Matthew 25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

Matthew 25:35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

Matthew 25:36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

Matthew 25:37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

Matthew 25:38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

Matthew 25:39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

Matthew 25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Matthew 25:42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

Matthew 25:43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

Matthew 25:44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

Matthew 25:45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

Matthew 25:46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.