excellent example of MADism:

john w

Hall of Fame
We have to repent of our sins.

I gave you scripture where Jesus explains it clearly.

Confirmed-all we get from you is spam, under the influence.

Irrelevant, changing the subject...you "argued:"

We repent of sins. God does not!

You missed it, again, clown. We have challenged you on this for years, moron, and all we get from you is spam, under the influence.

Slower: You "argue" that we must "repent," and assert that "repent" means to "stop sinning...turn from sin..."

We point out that cannot be, idiot, for the LORD God "repented, as did Judas.

Is that too deep for you, moron?

Repent means "to change your mind," the context tells us about what you are to change your mind.

But you are either too stupid, or demonic, or drunk, to get that-even a 6 year old can understand it.

balut55

They were saved because they believed and obeyed Jesus.

There is no such thing as faith alone being a saving faith.

People were obedient before they had the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.

So why you keep adding that error that they were not obedient is beyond me.

Did God tell Abraham to father a child with Hagar the maid or did Sarah?

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

God's Truth

Confirmed-all we get from you is spam, under the influence.

Irrelevant, changing the subject...you "argued:"

You missed it, again, clown. We have challenged you on this for years, moron, and all we get from you is spam, under the influence.

Slower: You "argue" that we must "repent," and assert that "repent" means to "stop sinning...turn from sin..."

We point out that cannot be, idiot, for the LORD God "repented, as did Judas.

Is that too deep for you, moron?

Repent means "to change your mind," the context tells us about what you are to change your mind.

But you are either too stupid, or demonic, or drunk, to get that-even a 6 year old can understand it.

Too much hate coming out of you.

Our anger does not cause any righteousness.

James 1:20 because human anger does not produce the righteousness that God desires.

balut55

Hagar is a biblical person in the Book of Genesis. She was an Egyptian handmaid of Sarai, who gave her to Abraham to bear a child. The product of the union was Abraham's firstborn, Ishmael, the progenitor of the Ishmaelites.

God's Truth

Hagar is a biblical person in the Book of Genesis. She was an Egyptian handmaid of Sarai, who gave her to Abraham to bear a child. The product of the union was Abraham's firstborn, Ishmael, the progenitor of the Ishmaelites.

We all know who she is. So what does it have to do with what I said?

balut55

What example was this union? Was Abraham making a mistake? Is the sin of adultery at play here.? Was Abraham being obedient to God? Was the Holy Spirit around at that time? That family is still fighting to this day and we should be seeing Abraham when we become saints.

Hagar soon conceives. Hagar is a slave. As a slave she has not status in the community. However, getting pregnant showed that Sarai’s not having children was not Abram’s fault. So, it appears that Hagar tries to improve her status in the community by looking with contempt on her mistress (16:4b).

This conflict that developed between Sarai and Hagar was and is very typical of polygamous households. By drawing our attention to this conflict, the biblical text is indirectly teaching us that polygamy is wrong.

1Now Sarai Abram's wife bare him no children: and she had an handmaid, an Egyptian, whose name was Hagar. 2And Sarai said unto Abram, Behold now, the LORD hath restrained me from bearing: I pray thee, go in unto my maid; it may be that I may obtain children by her. And Abram hearkened to the voice of Sarai. 3And Sarai Abram's wife took Hagar her maid the Egyptian, after Abram had dwelt ten years in the land of Canaan, and gave her to her husband Abram to be his wife. 4And he went in unto Hagar, and she conceived: and when she saw that she had conceived, her mistress was despised in her eyes. 5And Sarai said unto Abram, My wrong be upon thee: I have given my maid into thy bosom; and when she saw that she had conceived, I was despised in her eyes: the LORD judge between me and thee. 6But Abram said unto Sarai, Behold, thy maid is in thy hand; do to her as it pleaseth thee. And when Sarai dealt hardly with her, she fled from her face.

john w

Hall of Fame
"GT maintains that if one "repents" it means they "stopped sinning".-Tambora

"That is what repent means."-moron "god"suntruth

No, it does not. The LORD God repented, as did Judas.

You can't be this stupid....Wait....Yes, you can...Your next post..

daqq

Too funny, Paul clearly tells you, (and the MADites), that Hagar is an allegory for the covenant and that Hagar is the physical viewpoint, the flesh minded carnal view of below, while Sarah represents Jerusalem of above and represents the supernal-spiritual understanding of the same allegory of the two viewpoints of the covenant. I hope you too are not also a MADite because what they teach is the carnal Hagar flesh and physical minded version of the allegory, (which may be found in Galatians 4:22-31). :)

balut55

No I'm just a Christian that loves the word. I'm gonna a broken family with a half brother. The story has special meaning to me. I was with Satan for a long time and I have followed Jesus for about 4 years. No religion. I'm a heretic from a catholic point of view.

daqq

Too funny, Paul clearly tells you, (and the MADites), that Hagar is an allegory for the covenant and that Hagar is the physical viewpoint, the flesh minded carnal view of below, while Sarah represents Jerusalem of above and represents the supernal-spiritual understanding of the same allegory of the two viewpoints of the covenant. I hope you too are not also a MADite because what they teach is the carnal Hagar flesh and physical minded version of the allegory, (which may be found in Galatians 4:22-31). :)

How can one say that he or she believes something that he or she cannot even understand? The MADists do not actually believe Paul because they never learned how to understand allegories, and that is of course, because they do not believe that the Testimony of Yeshua, which is full of allegories, applies to themselves.

God's Truth

...but balut55 is putting down Sarah. Maybe you can address that.

john w

Hall of Fame
We have to repent of our sins.

I gave you scripture where Jesus explains it clearly.

What sin/sins? I need not "stop sinning" as a basis for my justification;all my sins were forgiven 2000+ years ago, by the dbr-they are all in hell. Good news. I have the righteousness of Christ, justified forever. You reject that, and hate that. We know, wolf, devil child.

I "stop sinning" as part of my sanctification.

john w

Hall of Fame
Too much hate coming out of you.

Our anger does not cause any righteousness.

James 1:20 because human anger does not produce the righteousness that God desires.

I hate wolves. Too bad for you, wolfie.

Get saved.I have the righteousness of Christ, justified forever. You reject that good news, and hate that. All wolves do.

Tell us what sins for which the Lord Jesus Christ did not die. Specifics.