excellent example of MADism:

God's Truth

I did not say that atonement is not real:

Again, "And to be honest, that is what most of atonement doctrine really is: theory."

Oh, okay, got it. You were saying 'their' atonement doctrine is theory, and not all atonement doctrine, correct?

God's Truth

Two unbelievers that add their own obedience and righteousness as a payment owed for sin unto their salvation.

Obeying is never ever wrong.

It's the obedience and righteousness of one alone that paid the debt owed.

Jesus obeyed so that we have someone to obey.

GT maintains that if one "repents" it means they "stopped sinning".

That is what repent means.

That is not what the word "repent" means, and she has been correct time and time again, and still maintains the same lie.

I have shown you the words of Jesus after the ascension where he says repent is of sins.

Why do you refuse his words:

Revelation 9:20 The rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the works of their hands. They did not stop worshiping demons and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone, and wood, which cannot see or hear or walk. 21Furthermore, they did not repent of their murder, sorcery, sexual immorality, and theft.

Revelation 16:10 The fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and its kingdom was plunged into darkness. People gnawed their tongues in agony

Revelation 16:11 and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, but they refused to repent of what they had done.

Revelation 2:5 Consider how far you have fallen! Repent and do the things you did at first. If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
GT maintains that if one "repents" it means they "stopped sinning".
That is not what the word "repent" means, and she has been correct time and time again, and still maintains the same lie.

That is what repent means.
Nope.

GOD repented.

Exodus 32:14 KJV
(14) And the LORD repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people.

"Repent" obviously does not mean "stopped sinning".

john w

Hall of Fame
You have already been rebuked, for you yourself are the true denier of Messiah:..

Wolves do not have the power, authority, to rebuke forever justified saints. Too bad, wolfie.

and anyone who denies the Testimony of Yeshua, as you do, is an antichrist,
No, wolfie, devil child...that would be you-this is antichrist:

The man Yeshua therefore cannot be the Logos-Word. The Logos-Word is the only begotten Elohim-Son of Elohim, (John 1:18).

Face you, wolfie...defiled, seared conscience, and all.

and you have already proven it of yourself by the words which proceed from your heart and flow out from your mouth,

Confirmed-exposed, again, as a son of Cain, a fruit inspecter, a rat, who thinks, "Well, I am a rat, but I'm cleaner than my fellow rats, have better, more fruit, than my fellow rats, so I must be saved!!!"

and by your hatred of the brethren who actually do believe the Testimony of Yeshua, dear Johnny Wolfman the Rotten

No, I hate wolves, wolfie. That is scriptural And that is the great, humble, Mr. Johhny the Rotten, to you, wolfie, devil child. Show some respect to a forever justified saint. And wolfie daqqVader is grinding his wolfie chops, as he reads this.

God's Truth

Wow! Stunning! By that "argument," close TOL!!! Close the world!!

And you are no Paul, or "Jesus," or..............so kindly shut your satanic mouth.

You embarrassing clown. Teach us...Please?

You compare yourself to Paul and act as if you are obeying Paul when you speak filthy to people here.

What a pathetic case.

You are no Paul and there is no justification for what you do.

God's Truth

You are saying 'nope' to God:

Revelation 9:20 The rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the works of their hands. They did not stop worshiping demons and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone, and wood, which cannot see or hear or walk. 21Furthermore, they did not repent of their murder, sorcery, sexual immorality, and theft.

Revelation 16:10 The fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and its kingdom was plunged into darkness. People gnawed their tongues in agony

Revelation 16:11 and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, but they refused to repent of what they had done.

Revelation 2:5 Consider how far you have fallen! Repent and do the things you did at first. If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place.

john w

Hall of Fame
You compare yourself to Paul and act as if you are obeying Paul when you speak filthy to people here.

What a pathetic case.

You are no Paul and there is no justification for what you do.

You are no Paul, or "Jesus, " or....so kindly shut your satanic mouth, you embarrassing clown, biblical moron, as you would not know the difference between the book of Joel, and Billy Joel. And you are a demon.

Fun!

God's Truth

You are no Paul, or "Jesus, " or....so kindly shut your satanic mouth, you embarrassing clown, biblical moron, as you would not know the difference between the book of Joel, and Billy Joel. And you are a demon.

Fun!

Do you want to quote another scripture in Galatians? What a sad case you are.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
People had faith in God before Jesus came.

There were Jews who had faith, and Jews who did not have faith.

Faith and saving faith was the difference between Martha and Mary.

Martha was encumbered with many things,(busy establishing her own righteousness) Mary was freed from the seven devils and was content to sit at the Masters feet.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Yeah, the Moslems might be more correct that the unbelieving Jews.

Moslems are crazy but the Jews are cold blooded.

LA

Let's try to look at it from the Islamic point of view- the angry people out there have a book not much unlike the Jewish canon which promises them prominence and that gentiles are wicked.

Except, unlike Jews and Christians, they are largely stuck out in the Middle East and, by extension, sort of still stuck in the Middle Ages-

Of course that's going to breed extremism, it's not really a mystery as to why those like ISIS exist. They are still waging the ye olde Crusades.

john w

Hall of Fame
We repent of sins. God does not!

You missed it, again, clown. We have challenged you on this for years, moron, and all we get from you is spam, under the influence.

Slower: You "argue" that we must "repent," and assert that "repent" means to "stop sinning...turn from sin..."

We point out that cannot be, idiot, for the LORD God "repented, as did Judas.

Is that too deep for you, moron?

Repent means "to change your mind," the context tells us about what you are to change your mind.

But you are either too stupid, or demonic, or drunk, to get that-even a 6 year old can understand it.

God's Truth

You missed it, again, clown. We have challenged you on this for years, moron, and all we get from you is spam, under the influence.

Slower: You "argue" that we must "repent," and assert that "repent" means to "stop sinning...turn from sin..."

We point out that cannot be, idiot, for the LORD God "repented, as did Judas.

Is that too deep for you, moron?

Repent means "to change your mind," the context tells us about what you are to change your mind.

But you are either too stupid, or demonic, or drunk, to get that-even a 6 year old can understand it.

We have to repent of our sins.

I gave you scripture where Jesus explains it clearly.

daqq

Wolves do not have the power, authority, to rebuke forever justified saints. Too bad, wolfie.

No, wolfie, devil child...that would be you-this is antichrist:

Face you, wolfie...defiled, seared conscience, and all.

Confirmed-exposed, again, as a son of Cain, a fruit inspecter, a rat, who thinks, "Well, I am a rat, but I'm cleaner than my fellow rats, have better, more fruit, than my fellow rats, so I must be saved!!!"

No, I hate wolves, wolfie. That is scriptural And that is the great, humble, Mr. Johhny the Rotten, to you, wolfie, devil child. Show some respect to a forever justified saint. And wolfie daqqVader is grinding his wolfie chops, as he reads this.

Only those who have and hold the Testimony of Yeshua in truth, uprightness, and honesty, have the authority of the Word behind what they say. Those such as yourself who openly reject that Testimony are already dead.

Sorry for your lucky lefty ευωνυμων-left-hand sided luck there Lucky. :lucky:
Nothing ever goes wrong for the lucky lefties until the gaping maw of Sheol opens up. :Nineveh:

Sheol and Abaddon are before YHWH: how much more the hearts of the sons of men! (Pro 15:11)

john w

Hall of Fame
Do you want to quote another scripture in Galatians? What a sad case you are.

I told you-You are no Paul, or "Jesus, " or....so kindly shut your satanic mouth, you embarrassing clown, biblical moron, as you would not know the difference between the book of Jude, and "Hey, Jude." And you are a demon.

Fun!

john w

Hall of Fame
Only those who have and hold the Testimony of Yeshua in truth, uprightness, and honesty, have the authority of the Word behind what they say. Those such as yourself who openly reject that Testimony are already dead.

Sorry for your lucky lefty ευωνυμων-left-hand sided luck there Lucky. :lucky:
Nothing ever goes wrong for the lucky lefties until the gaping maw of Sheol opens up. :Nineveh:

Sheol and Abaddon are before YHWH: how much more the hearts of the sons of men! (Pro 15:11)

Spam.