excellent example of MADism:

daqq

Made up-you winged that, Paul chastised forever justified saints, the Corinthians, commands us, speaking for the Lord Jesus Christ....

2 Timothy 4:2

preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

And to those who assert this...

Ephesians 5:11 KJV

And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

That would be you, wolfie, and fellow wolf daqqVader:

View attachment 25301

You have already been rebuked, for you yourself are the true denier of Messiah: and anyone who denies the Testimony of Yeshua, as you do, is an antichrist, and you have already proven it of yourself by the words which proceed from your heart and flow out from your mouth, and by your hatred of the brethren who actually do believe the Testimony of Yeshua, dear Johnny Wolfman the Rotten. :chuckle:

marhig

There are some thing we HAVE to do in order to GET saved, and that is to humble ourselves and forgive others, and repent of our sins. There are sins we can easily stop doing. Jesus saves us after we do what he says to get saved and we call on him for help, for salvation.

No one is saved by just believing. That faith is not living faith, it is dead.

We are blessed as a family member and friend if we do what Jesus says.

Luke 11:28 He replied, "Blessed rather are those whohear the word of God and obey it."

Matthew 12:50 For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother."

John 15:14 You are my friends if you do what I command.
Yes I agree but what I mean is that we can't overcome sin without the power of the Holy spirit, we most definitely have to, believe and repent and forgive and humble ourselves before God, but we can't overcome. As I said before, even Jesus Christ himself said to the father, you have given me power over all flesh.

Anyway, I'm cooking, I'll speak later :)

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Please see here. :)

Daqq.. we are the Kingdom of Flesh that God Indwells. God wanders amongst us every day, as we are a wilderness of sin.

137px-Tetragrammaton_scripts.svg.png
Father and
Son ... that
Spirit may dwell amongst our earthly tents of rot...

We are the wilderness of SIN that God Walks in...

Please give me a break Daqq... you're about to get knee capped in a way that will never leave you. I am begging you, my friend, to back down and pray before you blast me with your opinion on this.

Daqq... you have no idea how this is going to end... but I hate fighting with you. I don't give a rip that you have cast me aside as worthless in your eyes. I am a loyal friend and you are seriously about to get theologically jacked across the map with a theological right hook, followed by a vicious left... on your way around...

Please let this go.

daqq

I can hardly believe that EvilEye made such a mistake.

Not only Christians but a lot of Messianics and those pretending also make that same mistake. Reminds me of quite a few, Shimshon the magnificent and Intojoy one of his buddies, (who both love Dr. Fruchtenbaum because he is "Jewish" and yet teaches essentially Protestant theology), showing themselves to be nothing more than Protestant minded theorizers when it comes to atonement theory. And to be honest, that is what most of atonement doctrine really is: theory.

God's Truth

Yes I agree but what I mean is that we can't overcome sin without the power of the Holy spirit, we most definitely have to, believe and repent and forgive and humble ourselves before God, but we can't overcome. As I said before, even Jesus Christ himself said to the father, you have given me power over all flesh.

People overcame sin before Jesus came and gave the Holy Spirit. Jesus told his disciples who obeyed him that he will give the Holy Spirit, the Spirit that was living with them and will be in them.

Jesus reconciles us to God when he gives us the Holy Spirit. God living inside us, and us living inside God is reconciliation.

Anyway, I'm cooking, I'll speak later :)

I am not sure why you keep speaking to me the way you do when I speak of obeying Jesus. We overcome by obeying Jesus to get saved and to stay saved.

Okay, talk to you later.

daqq

Daqq.. we are the Kingdom of Flesh that God Indwells. God wanders amongst us every day, as we are a wilderness of sin.

Father and
Son ... that
Spirit may dwell amongst out earthly tents of rot...

Please give me a break Daqq... you're about to get knee capped in a way that will never leave you. I am begging you, my friend, to back down and pray before you blast me with your opinion on this.

Daqq... you have no idea how this is going to end... but I hate fighting with you. I don't give a rip that you have cast me aside as worthless in your eyes. I am a loyal friend and you are seriously about to get theologically jacked across the map with a theological right hook, followed by a vicious left... on your way around...

Please let this go.

Un-huh, yeah, . . . not surprising coming from you.

God's Truth

Not only Christians but a lot of Messianics and those pretending also make that same mistake. Reminds me of quite a few, Shimshon the magnificent and Intojoy one of his buddies, (who both love Dr. Fruchtenbaum because he is "Jewish" and yet teaches essentially Protestant theology), showing themselves to be nothing more than Protestant minded theorizers when it comes to atonement theory. And to be honest, that is what most of atonement doctrine really is: theory.

Well, the atonement is real, so I do not agree with you on that, except I think that you are right about the scapegoat.

God's Truth

Father and
Son ... that
Spirit may dwell amongst out earthly tents of rot...

Please let this go.

Those who obey God are not a wilderness of sin.

How could you say such a thing?

Romans 12:1 Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God--this is your true and proper worship.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Those who obey God are not a wilderness of sin.

How could you say such a thing?

Romans 12:1 Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God--this is your true and proper worship.

I'm sorry to do this... but I took you to task in 1 of 5 (Entire book of Galatians). I shut it down because you could neither exegete or provide commentary on each verse... all the way through...

If you want to go back and catch up to where I left off, great! We'll finish it and then compare notes.

Chapter by chapter.. verse by verse... word for word...

Otherwise... I have realized just how deeply I am not GOD. I don't have the patience for your flesh exaltation!

Ephesians 2:8 ... is it enough? Or do you want to spit on this ... 1 Cor. 1:17

marhig

People overcame sin before Jesus came and gave the Holy Spirit. Jesus told his disciples who obeyed him that he will give the Holy Spirit, the Spirit that was living with them and will be in them.

Jesus reconciles us to God when he gives us the Holy Spirit. God living inside us, and us living inside God is reconciliation.

I am not sure why you keep speaking to me the way you do when I speak of obeying Jesus. We overcome by obeying Jesus to get saved and to stay saved.

Okay, talk to you later.

I have to answer this quickly, we might stop doing the odd things wrong, but our hearts are wrong before God and we are in darkness when we live in the flesh and we can't be cleansed without the power of the spirit. But Christ is the light, and through him the spirit gives us power over our flesh. And yes, once we hear the truth, we have to turn from a sin and obey Jesus to receive the Holy Spirit, but we can't overcome our flesh without the indwelling Spirit in our hearts.

I totally agree with what you have said about reconciliation we are reconciled by the word of God through Christ, and then us in Christ and God and they in us is being reconciled, and we are then one with them.

I totally agree, obedience is crucial, and we must live by the will of God to remain saved. And if we don't obey God and Christ, how can we be saved? How could the man who was blind see, if he hadn't obeyed Jesus and washed his eyes in the pool as Jesus told him to? And how can the man have walked if he didn't obey Jesus when he told him to pick up his bed and walk. But one thing they were all cleansed through and the was faith, the man had faith to believe that if he went to the pool he'd see, as did the man who picked up his bed and walked, the woman touched the hem of his garment and her faith healed her, as was the centurions servant healed by faith and the man on the cross, all saved through faith by the grace of God. But once we have been forgiven of our sins then we are to keep our faith to the end, no matter what we go through, and turn from sin and obey the living God!

Speak later :)

God's Truth

I'm sorry to do this... but I took you to task in 1 of 5 (Entire book of Galatians). I shut it down because you could neither exegete or provide commentary on each verse... all the way through...

If you want to go back and catch up to where I left off, great! We'll finish it and then compare notes.

Chapter by chapter.. verse by verse... word for word...

Otherwise... I have realized just how deeply I am not GOD. I don't have the patience for your flesh exaltation!

Ephesians 2:8 ... is it enough? Or do you want to spit on this ... 1 Cor. 1:17

What you said about me is not truth.

Don't be dishonest.

We are to offer our bodies as living sacrifices.

Why don't you believe the scriptures?

daqq

Well, the atonement is real, so I do not agree with you on that, except I think that you are right about the scapegoat.

I did not say that atonement is not real:

Again, "And to be honest, that is what most of atonement doctrine really is: theory."

God's Truth

I have to answer this quickly, we might stop doing the odd things wrong, but our hearts are wrong before God and we are in darkness when we live in the flesh and we can't be cleansed without the power of the spirit. But Christ is the light, and through him the spirit gives us power over our flesh. And yes, once we hear the truth, we have to turn from a sin and obey Jesus to receive the Holy Spirit, but we can't overcome our flesh without the indwelling Spirit in our hearts.

I totally agree with what you have said about reconciliation we are reconciled by the word of God through Christ, and then us in Christ and God and they in us is being reconciled, and we are then one with them.

I totally agree, obedience is crucial, and we must live by the will of God to remain saved. And if we don't obey God and Christ, how can we be saved? How could the man who was blind see, if he hadn't obeyed Jesus and washed his eyes in the pool as Jesus told him to? And how can the man have walked if he didn't obey Jesus when he told him to pick up his bed and walk. But one thing they were all cleansed through and the was faith, the man had faith to believe that if he went to the pool he'd see, as did the man who picked up his bed and walked, the woman touched the hem of his garment and her faith healed her, as was the centurions servant healed by faith and the man on the cross, all saved through faith by the grace of God. But once we have been forgiven of our sins then we are to keep our faith to the end, no matter what we go through, and turn from sin and obey the living God!

Speak later :)

They were saved because they believed and obeyed Jesus.

There is no such thing as faith alone being a saving faith.

People were obedient before they had the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.

So why you keep adding that error that they were not obedient is beyond me.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
What you said about me is not truth.

Don't be dishonest.

We are to offer our bodies as living sacrifices.

Why don't you believe the scriptures?

Yeah... we are "dead", though alive...

You argued and didn't keep up on that... I'm done here... shall we go back to Galatians?

Will you counter exegete verse by verse?

God's Truth

Yeah... we are "dead", though alive...

You argued and didn't keep up on that... I'm done here... shall we go back to Galatians?

Will you counter exegete verse by verse?

If you can't defend what you said in this thread and reply to what I said, then why would I go back to another thread to discuss with you?

First reply appropriately to what I said to you in this thread.

marhig

They were saved because they believed and obeyed Jesus.

There is no such thing as faith alone being a saving faith.

People were obedient before they had the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.

So why you keep adding that error that they were not obedient is beyond me.
How can we obey without faith? We have to believe in him before we will obey him. We won't obey if we don't believe!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I did not say that atonement is not real:

Again, "And to be honest, that is what most of atonement doctrine really is: theory."

Oh really? "The Day of Atonement" ?

I'm getting seriously disgusted with your "BULL".

Why don't you boil it down to the HEBREW -
hfclogo.gif
and change the meaning of Yom Kippur .

What the Hell Daqq!?!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There are some thing we HAVE to do in order to GET saved, and that is to humble ourselves and forgive others, and repent of our sins. There are sins we can easily stop doing. Jesus saves us after we do what he says to get saved and we call on him for help, for salvation.

Yes I agree

Two unbelievers that add their own obedience and righteousness as a payment owed for sin unto their salvation.

It's the obedience and righteousness of one alone that paid the debt owed.

GT maintains that if one "repents" it means they "stopped sinning".
That is not what the word "repent" means, and she has been correct time and time again, and still maintains the same lie.

God's Truth

How can we obey without faith? We have to believe in him before we will obey him. We won't obey if we don't believe!

What does that have to do with anything that I said?

But since you said it---we do not have to have faith first to obey. Jesus says if you want to know if what he says is from God, then all you have to do is obey him and then you will know. See John 7;17.

However, back to WHY you said what you did.

Why in the world did you say what you did?

Why do you keep going against me when I say we have to believe and obey?

You say you agree with me but then you try to find something to go against me with.