• Yes

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Unsure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lilstu

Yes Elias went to heaven.?!? What that has to do with you begin baptized in the name of Jesus Christ, and tarring for the Holy Ghost.

Did Elijah go to Heaven?
Let’s ask Jesus.
John 3:13 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
13 No one has ascended into heaven, but He who descended from heaven: the Son of Man.

So did Elijah go to Heaven and not die?
2 Kings 2:11 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
11 As they were going along and talking, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire and horses of fire which separated the two of them. And Elijah went up by a whirlwind to heaven.

Elijah had been a prophet during the time of King Ahab and his son Ahaziah.
Now God was replacing Elijah with his successor Elisha as prophet.
So God took Elijah up into the sky, his mantle fell to Elisha and God moved Elijah to another location.

Four years later, when there was a later king, Elijah wrote a letter proving he was still alive on earth.
2 Chronicles 21:12-15 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
12 Then a letter came to him from Elijah the prophet saying, “Thus says the Lord God of your father David, ‘Because you have not walked in the ways of Jehoshaphat your father and the ways of Asa king of Judah, 13 but have walked in the way of the kings of Israel, and have caused Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem to play the harlot as the house of Ahab played the harlot, and you have also killed your brothers, your own family, who were better than you, 14 behold, the Lord is going to strike your people, your sons, your wives and all your possessions with a great calamity; 15 and you will suffer severe sickness, a disease of your bowels, until your bowels come out because of the sickness, day by day

Nang

TOL Subscriber
In the parable of the sower, which one do you believed is saved? In the parable of the talents, why was the one talent man cast into outer darkness where there will be gnashing of teeth?

The "seed" and the "talents" are what actually produce evidence of salvation according to the grace of God.

john w

Hall of Fame
The "seed" and the "talents" are what actually produce evidence of salvation according to the grace of God.

Translated: Muslims, Buddhists, Hare Krishna's, Mormons, JW's.................can produce "evidence of salvation," so they are saved.

Such utter wickedness, from this evil poser, fruit inspector Nag.

How much evidence? Unpack it for us-lay it out. Eternal destinies are at stake.

Nag:

1. I will pass/punt.

2. I am more saved than you. My SOF tells me so.

3. Bah.

4. All of the above.

5. Choose "c."

6. Bah.

Get off this site.

Am I clear? Good.

Last edited: