ENEMIES OF THE FAITH ARE RAMPANT THROUGHOUT CHRISTENDOM.

God's Truth

Here comes GM...did you take your medicine? Here comes Tambora...this is fun. Here comes steko and others...thanks. Here comes John W...you drug addict, you don't have as many views as I have.

Who defends God's Truth like this?!

heir

TOL Subscriber
I am Israel, as are all those who are part of the body of Christ.
:rotfl: That's funny since Romans 11:32 KJV

I didn't have to go to a synagogue.
My point exactly, yet that's where you would have had to go to hear Paul preach the gospel of your salvation and in order get there you would have had to be fearing God and blessing Israel (Genesis 12:3 KJV) as that is who Paul was sent to with the word of this salvation (Acts 13:16 KJV, Acts 13:26 KJV). There's the repenting and turning to God, and works meet for repentance which you rightfully admit, you don't have to do!

heir

TOL Subscriber
That scripture does not say Jesus obeys for us and we do not have to obey!
The Lord took our place, fool!

Romans 4:25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

The wages of sin is death. In order to pay the wages we would have to die! Thank God for the gift!

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

God's Truth

:rotfl: That's funny since Romans 11:32 KJV

EVERYONE is bound over to disobedience, even the JEWS.

My point exactly, yet that's where you would have had to go to hear Paul preach the gospel of your salvation

Paul went to the Jews, Greeks, and Gentiles!.

Paul went to the temple, to synagogues, to the market place, house to house, and he even rented a house and people came to him!

and in order get there you would have had to be fearing God and blessing Israel (Genesis 12:3 KJV) as that is who Paul was sent to with the word of this salvation (Acts 13:16 KJV, Acts 13:26 KJV). There's the repenting and turning to God, and works meet for repentance which you rightfully admit, you don't have to do!

Where do you EVER get we do not have to do that anymore?

heir

TOL Subscriber
EVERYONE is bound over to disobedience, even the JEWS.

Paul went to the Jews, Greeks, and Gentiles!.

Paul went to the temple, to synagogues, to the market place, house to house, and he even rented a house and people came to him!

Where do you EVER get we do not have to do that anymore?
:doh: You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you dear?

God's Truth

What are you fighting against heir?

Do you kill people? Do you steal? Do you commit adultery?

Not doing those things IS LOVE.

Did you used to do any of those things? Then you have to repent of it to be saved.

If you did some of those things after being saved---then repent!

God's Truth

David kept the Holy Spirit because he repented of his sins!

Saul lost the Holy Spirit because he would not repent of his sins.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
odd that you see them the same. . .

Why would I? God will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth!

1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

1 Timothy 2:6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

Anyone who trusts the Lord believing the word of truth, the gospel of our salvation is saved and sealed!

1 Corinthians 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

1 Corinthians 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

1 Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

1 Corinthians 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Ephesians 1:14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

So all the individual Jews who are saved through faith in Jesus Christ inherit the "heavenly places" and the heavenly Kingdom?

I would agree . . .

So what is the purpose of restoring the earthly Jewish kingdom?

SaulToPaul 2

So what is the purpose of restoring the earthly Jewish kingdom?

To subdue all things.

Genesis 1
28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

1 Cor 15
24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.

28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

heir

TOL Subscriber
So all the individual Jews who are saved through faith in Jesus Christ inherit the "heavenly places" and the heavenly Kingdom
Those to whom Paul was first sent that trusted the Lord after hearing and believing the gospel of Christ (Paul being the first for a pattern 1 Timothy 1:16 KJV) are saved and have the same inheritance as those of us today who have also trusted (Ephesians 1:11-13 KJV).