ENEMIES OF THE FAITH ARE RAMPANT THROUGHOUT CHRISTENDOM.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Odd that you do not see these are the same . . .
odd that you see them the same. . .

Do you exclude individual believing Jews from inheriting heavenly places in Christ?
Why would I? God will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth!

1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

1 Timothy 2:6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

Anyone who trusts the Lord believing the word of truth, the gospel of our salvation is saved and sealed!

1 Corinthians 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

1 Corinthians 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

1 Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

1 Corinthians 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Ephesians 1:14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

God's Truth

How did you bless Israel? Did you have to go to a synagogue to hear (Acts 17:27 KJV)?

I am Israel, as are all those who are part of the body of Christ.

I didn't have to go to a synagogue.

Where does Jesus say we must seek at a synagogue?

Don't make up things that Jesus doesn't say.

God's Truth

They were being bewitched for thinking that they needed to be circumcised AND keep the law of Moses. Funny how you always conveniently leave the part out after AND...I guess it's easier for you to try and bewitch others that way, huh?

Acts 15:5 But there rose up certain of the sect of the Pharisees which believed, saying, That it was needful to circumcise them, and to command them to keep the law of Moses.

Prove that I told anyone ever that they had to get circumcised in the flesh.

Prove it now or concede.

Show where Paul rebukes anyone for obeying Jesus too much.

You will never ever find that.

God's Truth

Psalm 84:10 Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked.