BANNED
Banned
Matthew
Chapter 4

Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city,
and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,
And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down:
for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee:
and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Caught you in another lie.

I said
I'm glad to see you turn to the Word. But you fall away short of understanding it. Look at what it says, (for it is written) Satan was quoting old testament.

Titus 3:9
9 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.
(KJV
Now incase you don't know it the word scriptures isn't even written in the old testament. And the word scripture is only written in one verse in the old testament and it is talking about the future.
So no you didn't catch me in a lie, not now not before.
I will say this be careful of bitterness it will defile you.

Heb 12:15
15 looking diligently lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
So now to try to save yourself from your own words
you are claiming to me that the book of Psalms is not Scripture.

I said
Save myself? caught me in a lie?
No. I'm trying to save you from your own ignorance. You assume away to much. You assume you understand scripture, you don't. You assume you can judge someone is Spirit led you cant. You really should judge yourself. Then you will find your problem. You bear false witness and when your wrong you over look it. Instead of repenting. That is a sign of depravity.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Are you aware that your pride is destroying you?

I said
You have that backwards. Your the one with pride because you judge carnally. With no more than your own opinion. You trust your own opinion. When God says do not trust your own opinion.

Rom 12:16
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
(NKJ)

The devil has you deceived into thinking you are something without the Word abiding in you.

Gal 6:3-5
3 For if anyone thinks himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceives himself.
4 But let each one examine his own work, and then he will have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another.
5 For each one shall bear his own load.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Haven't you learned yet. The Word is suppose to arouse your emotions(devils) and you are suppose to resist them so that they leave you. But you people are giving into them and letting them grow stronger in you.

James 4:7-8
7 Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.
8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded.
(NKJ)