Emotions

Aimiel

This quite simply isn't true. He will guide us into ALL Truth.

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

He guides us into ALL Truth. ALL Truth is NOT in The Holy Bible, because God has not yet revealed ALL Truth. When He does, He will reveal ALL Truth to ALL men.

But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

It is not yet the days of the voice of the seventh Angel, but when it is ALL Truth will be revealed to ALL men, everywhere. Until then, The Holy Spirit will guide us into the Truths we need including new Truths which God reveals. What He hears He speaks. He reveals to us future events. He doesn't use Scripture to do so. He might say, "Tomorrow, you will wear a red shirt and speak to Mr. So-and-So." He doesn't merely quote Scripture, since He is NOT a parrot, any more than Christ is. Jesus didn't only quote Scripture and The Holy Ghost doesn't, either.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
This quite simply isn't true. He will guide us into ALL Truth.

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

He guides us into ALL Truth. ALL Truth is NOT in The Holy Bible, because God has not yet revealed ALL Truth. When He does, He will reveal ALL Truth to ALL men.

But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

It is not yet the days of the voice of the seventh Angel, but when it is ALL Truth will be revealed to ALL men, everywhere. Until then, The Holy Spirit will guide us into the Truths we need including new Truths which God reveals. What He hears He speaks. He reveals to us future events. He doesn't use Scripture to do so. He might say, "Tomorrow, you will wear a red shirt and speak to Mr. So-and-So." He doesn't merely quote Scripture, since He is NOT a parrot, any more than Christ is. Jesus didn't only quote Scripture and The Holy Ghost doesn't, either.

I said
Still struggling I see. The Holy Spirit will guide you into truth. With truth. And what is the only truth?
Jesus only quoted scripture.
John 17:17-19
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
18 "As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
19 "And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.
(NKJ)

John 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
(NKJ)

Any true believer will have the Word abiding in him. You don't believe Jesus you only believe all them theologies floating around out there. That is also why you cant get out of the carnal mind. And into the Spirit.

John 5:38
38 "But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe.
(NKJ)

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I said
Still struggling I see. The Holy Spirit will guide you into truth. With truth. And what is the only truth?
Jesus only quoted scripture.
John 17:17-19
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
18 "As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
19 "And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.
(NKJ)

John 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
(NKJ)

Any true believer will have the Word abiding in him. You don't believe Jesus you only believe all them theologies floating around out there. That is also why you cant get out of the carnal mind. And into the Spirit.

John 5:38
38 "But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe.
(NKJ)

Maybe expressing a little compassion and love will help you.

LA