Dulcinea del Toboso's diary.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
You cannot enter into the Father's presence in the name of a feeling that swept over you in the past. If you can then the bible is lying because Yeshua is the way the truth the life, that doesn't mean His examples are the way the truth theife, it is His blood. Yeshua's blood is the way, Yeshua's blood is the truth, Yeshua's blood is the light, no one will enter in without Him.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Now you are lying.

I'm not lying. I'm guessing from memory. It was TW Heritic condemning you and I read about your faith from your words. If I'm off, forgive me and state your faith so I don't have to worry about you any more.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
You really do not understand do you? Unless you have been born from above you may not enter.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Do you realize that your words and mine will be judged? These very words will either condemn us or justify us in the next life. I'm for fun n games if you haven't noticed but I'm more for salvation than anything else.

I know I will not see judgement because the bible has said that I am justified by the imputation of the righteousness of Christ.

If you believe that and still think it's okay to let others perish then you are deceived and fruitless in your Christian walk. I don't think you really understand salvation in Yeshua.

It's on you.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Town always locks his thread to prevent comment. Here is what he said. Comment at your leisure...

Discussed the cover of books with meshak...
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by meshak
I do love my enemy. What makes you thing I don't. Just because I don't accommodate your worldly faith does not mean I don't love my enemy.

That's rich...uh-oh. :shocked: (see what I did there?)

And ACW with bybee...
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bybee
His is an openly sneer/smear campaign of sorts. He is a puzzle to me.

With one giant piece? :think:

Then meshak topped herself...
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by meshak
What you are doing is to focusing away from the OP. It is deceptive tactic and it is the same as trolling what you have been doing too.

good day.

You just called holding scripture up for consideration deceptive and the same as trolling. :plain: You may have a standards problem.

Chided the newest grandiose inquisitor...
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by intojoy
...People need to be teased cause they're morons

I'd say that's one of the more cynical things I've read around here, but I don't discuss things like that outside of my species. :plain: See what I did?

Before differing with whoever has Stux's password over Rusha...
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by student x
Yes, she embraced self, she has zero excuse, in God's terms.

If she "finds" God will you see that as to her glory or to His? And weren't any of us prior to faith who desired the truth of it in the position she is in? And is there in that position something worthy of being chastised for or is it a place where we may encourage and give our witness?

I think it's important to distinguish between someone willfully opposing and striving against God and someone seeking truth who hasn't found it yet. I believe our approach should reflect that as well.

And...
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by student x
Easy big fella,

Not upset with you, only noting something that seems important to me.

Quote:
she was "raised" with God. Apostasy is real.
You can be reared in a forest. Doesn't make you a tree, does it?

Discussed zoo with Daedalean...
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daedalean's_Sun
I haven't noticed Zoo doing anything creepy,

You won't. The closest he comes is a metaphoric proximity via noting the actual manifestation in a few lonely, hostile, duplicitous trolls.

Quote:
although I haven't really been paying attention.
Keep that up. You'll be in the HOF in no time. :plain:

Had a last word with into on job applications...
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by intojoy
There are truly saved Protestant believers, Catholic believers and Greek Orthodox believers.

Which one is meshak?

Sorry, but how someone stands before the throne of judgment is beyond my pay grade. I'll happily take on her understanding of the gospel, argue with her exegesis and promote the truth of things as best I can, but if you want me to sit in judgement on her soul, I defer to the one who rather than judge me, saved me.

Then when zoo explained the HOF acronym to Daed...
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoo22
Heffer Oh Fackksent. Basically. And I'm being serious. Seriously. For real.

I can always tell because Jack begins to cry in his sleep when that happens.

It's that or gas.

So tell me, since it makes no factual difference to you and you can't prove the question either way, which story do you prefer?
Tomorrow? Hobbies, idols, faux exits, fauxer threads and somebody gets a pony...maybe. :plain:

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
i see the girlyman came out of his month long sulk a week early this time - the temptation to play internet tough guy was just too strong to resist :chuckle:

ah well, his time will soon come to an end

as it should

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
i see the girlyman came out of his month long sulk a week early this time - the temptation to play internet tough guy was just too strong to resist :chuckle:
Odd. I haven't stopped posting, so I guess you're just out of things to talk about and reference me, directly or in this typically brave fashion.

I'm not posting as much these days because there are too many trolls running loose and there are too few interesting conversations to be had...and I have a near three year old taking up more an more time, which is wonderful and makes having to listen to people like you even less compelling. :)

ah well, his time will soon come to an end
That's what you said last year, Nostradimus. :)

And listening to either of you grouse about locked threads is so monumentally hypocritical that it had me smiling for a while after I read it.

What's left...oh, hairy tick and girly man. That's so sad, angry and juvenile it's darn near its own rebuttal. Okay, you kids enjoy yourself. I've got some reading to do. :thumb:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I thought Jack was 4. :idunno:
No, he's not even three yet, though he's as tall as the four year olds we see on most playgrounds. I suspect he's going to be taller than I am and I'm around six three. His great grandfather on my mother's side was six five and six four on my father's.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh. I figured it was a place.
I was just pulling your chain. I thought you knew the story of Don Quixote.
He decides to sally forth as a knight-errant in search of adventure. He dons an old suit of armour, renames himself "Don Quixote," and names his skinny horse "Rocinante". He designates Aldonza Lorenzo, a neighboring farm girl, as his lady love, renaming her Dulcinea del Toboso, while she knows nothing of this.

One Eyed Jack

I was just pulling your chain. I thought you knew the story of Don Quixote.
He decides to sally forth as a knight-errant in search of adventure. He dons an old suit of armour, renames himself "Don Quixote," and names his skinny horse "Rocinante". He designates Aldonza Lorenzo, a neighboring farm girl, as his lady love, renaming her Dulcinea del Toboso, while she knows nothing of this.

All I knew was that he was a crazy guy who thought he was a knight. Thanks for filling me in.