Dulcinea del Toboso's diary.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
How nice. Thank you.
If Christ can give his murderers a chance then I don't see being hopeful in regard to someone who has only insulted my person as something warranting thanks.

That said, "How nice," is only going to help those who think you're up to game playing feel justified in their skepticism. It too closely echoes, "How interesting".

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
If Christ can give his murderers a chance then I don't see being hopeful in regard to someone who has only insulted my person as something warranting thanks.

That said, "How nice," is only going to help those who think you're up to game playing feel justified in their skepticism. It too closely echoes, "How interesting".
You taunt. What is your next move? Are you hoping that I will strike back at your bait? Do you think yourself better than zoo?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You taunt. What is your next move? Are you hoping that I will strike back at your bait?
It wasn't a taunt. You're seeing what you want to see or are afraid to see instead of what's there. But it wouldn't matter if I was taunting or not, because this is ultimately about you and what you do or don't want from this place. I'm only a guy who was rooting for the genuine and the good in you.

Do you think yourself better than zoo?
I don't think any man is worth measuring against another. That's just an ego shell game. We're all different, have differing contexts by degree. Mine was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and to note your pledge work, hope for the best for everyone. It took a long time for that context to arrive. I'm still struggling with it.

The funny thing is how everyone looks at the extended branch and sees something else. And by funny I mean not even a little funny.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
But to be clear and because I believe in cleaning up my own messes whenever possible, even if I don't always see the mess...I'm not faulting zoo for taking umbrage. It would be hypocritical of me to do that given I nearly cornered the market on umbrage some time ago.

There was some talk of a trade mark.

And the nearness of that to the pledge remark was at best grossly ill considered and at worst, stupidly inconsiderate. The intimation was there to be made, even if it wasn't my aim. It was never in my mind to offer him the slightest insult. I want that understood without question. I worry after my friend, differ and argue with him, to be sure, but I love him. And I never make it my business to harm or attempt to harm those I love.

In my desire to see the good done I may have fumbled and done that very thing. If so and to the extent that is so account it to my shame and regret.

bybee

You taunt. What is your next move? Are you hoping that I will strike back at your bait? Do you think yourself better than zoo?

By posing the question you expose an arbitrary smugness reeking of superiority.
Town has been assaulted, maligned and abused and he has behaved heroically in response.
You know that he doesn't portray himself as superior to anyone.
You are fixated on him and won't leave him alone.

If you were an honorable person you would LEAVE HIM ALONE!

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
In my desire to see the good done I may have fumbled and done that very thing. If so and to the extent that is so account it to my shame and regret.
Well said except for the shame. Being taken differently than intended should not be cause for shame.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
By posing the question you expose an arbitrary smugness reeking of superiority.
Town has been assaulted, maligned and abused and he has behaved heroically in response.
You know that he doesn't portray himself as superior to anyone.
You are fixated on him and won't leave him alone.

If you were an honorable person you would LEAVE HIM ALONE!

bybee I usually admire your perspectives. Not this time. I am not fixated on anyone. I have been listening to th and trying to find common grounds for some level of friendship or at the least cordiality. Regretfully you have chosen to denigrate the process through imputations of your own making.

bybee

bybee I usually admire your perspectives. Not this time. I am not fixated on anyone. I have been listening to th and trying to find common grounds for some level of friendship or at the least cordiality. Regretfully you have chosen to denigrate the process through imputations of your own making.

I see it differently.
You have no common ground for friendship with TH.
Give it up.
There are many posters here with whom you do have common ground.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned

oh-wanka-drama.jpg

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Gosh it has been about ten weeks since I updated my diary. All my infractions and warnings have now expired. It has almost been 2 years since I joined and this is the first time since my first week that I appear without any "blemishes". Its almost like going commando.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Gosh it has been about ten weeks since I updated my diary. All my infractions and warnings have now expired. It has almost been 2 years since I joined and this is the first time since my first week that I appear without any "blemishes". Its almost like going commando.

220px-Commandoposter.jpg

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
It has been ages since I posted to my diary. I see even a simple question causes berserk behavior by Mr. Ego. So predictable. :)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
It has been ages since I posted to my diary. I see even a simple question causes berserk behavior by Mr. Ego. So predictable. :)
Like you asking a pointless question just to do it or describing a notice on it in this histrionic fashion? :plain:

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Like you asking a pointless question just to do it or describing a notice on it in this histrionic fashion? :plain:
Why hello Town. Nice of you to drop by. I want to commend you for avoiding pot stirring except of course in the kitchen.