Dreams: Why so few people dont beleve in dreams from GOD

Demon Buster

Deuteronomy 32:1-43
Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)

Deuteronomy 32
Song of Moses
1 Pay attention, heavens, and I will speak;
listen, earth, to the words of my mouth.
2 Let my teaching fall like rain
and my word settle like dew,
like gentle rain on new grass
and showers on tender plants.
3 For I will proclaim Yahweh’s name.
Declare the greatness of our God!
4 The Rock—His work is perfect;
all His ways are entirely just.
A faithful God, without prejudice,
He is righteous and true.
5 His people have acted corruptly toward Him;
this is their defect[a]—they are not His children
but a devious and crooked generation.
6 Is this how you repay the LORD,
you foolish and senseless people?
Isn’t He your Father and Creator?
Didn’t He make you and sustain you?
7 Remember the days of old;
consider the years long past.
Ask your father, and he will tell you,
your elders, and they will teach you.
8 When the Most High gave the nations their inheritance
and divided the human race,
He set the boundaries of the peoples
according to the number of the people of Israel.[c]
9 But the LORD’s portion is His people,
Jacob, His own inheritance.

10 He found him in a desolate land,
in a barren, howling wilderness;
He surrounded him, cared for him,
and protected him as the pupil of His eye.
11 He watches over[d] His nest like an eagle
and hovers over His young;
He spreads His wings, catches him,
and lifts him up on His pinions.
12 The LORD alone led him,
with no help from a foreign god.[e]
13 He made him ride on the heights of the land
and eat the produce of the field.
He nourished him with honey from the rock
and oil from flint-like rock,
14 cream from the herd and milk from the flock,
with the fat of lambs,
rams from Bashan, and goats,
with the choicest grains of wheat;
you drank wine from the finest grapes.[f]

15 Then[g] Jeshurun[h] became fat and rebelled—
you became fat, bloated, and gorged.
He abandoned the God who made him
and scorned the Rock of his salvation.
16 They provoked His jealousy with foreign gods;
they enraged Him with detestable practices.
17 They sacrificed to demons, not God,
to gods they had not known,
new gods that had just arrived,
which your fathers did not fear.
18 You ignored the Rock who gave you birth;
you forgot the God who gave birth to you.

19 When the LORD saw this, He despised them,
provoked to anger by His sons and daughters.
20 He said: “I will hide My face from them;
I will see what will become of them,
for they are a perverse generation—
unfaithful children.
21 They have provoked My jealousy
with their so-called gods;
they have enraged Me with their worthless idols.
So I will provoke their jealousy
with an inferior people;[j]
I will enrage them with a foolish nation.
22 For fire has been kindled because of My anger
and burns to the depths of Sheol;
it devours the land and its produce,
and scorches the foundations of the mountains.

23 “I will pile disasters on them;
I will use up My arrows against them.
24 They will be weak from hunger,
ravaged by pestilence and bitter plague;
I will unleash on them wild beasts with fangs,
as well as venomous snakes that slither in the dust.
25 Outside, the sword will take their children,
and inside, there will be terror;
the young man and the young woman will be killed,
the infant and the gray-haired man.

26 “I would have said: I will cut them to pieces[k]
and blot out the memory of them from mankind,
27 if I had not feared insult from the enemy,
or feared that these foes might misunderstand
and say: ‘Our own hand has prevailed;
it wasn’t the LORD who did all this.’”

28 Israel is a nation lacking sense
with no understanding at all.[l]
29 If only they were wise, they would figure it out;
they would understand their fate.
30 How could one man pursue a thousand,
or two put ten thousand to flight,
unless their Rock had sold them,
unless the LORD had given them up?
31 But their “rock” is not like our Rock;
even our enemies concede.
32 For their vine is from the vine of Sodom
and from the fields of Gomorrah.
Their grapes are poisonous;
their clusters are bitter.
33 Their wine is serpents’ venom,
the deadly poison of cobras.

34 “Is it not stored up with Me,
sealed up in My vaults?
35 Vengeance[m] belongs to Me; I will repay.[n]
In time their foot will slip,
for their day of disaster is near,
and their doom is coming quickly.”
36 The LORD will indeed vindicate His people
and have compassion on His servants
when He sees that their strength is gone
and no one is left—slave or free.
37 He will say: “Where are their gods,
the ‘rock’ they found refuge in?
38 Who ate the fat of their sacrifices
and drank the wine of their drink offerings?
Let them rise up and help you;
let it[o] be a shelter for you.
39 See now that I alone am He;
there is no God but Me.
I bring death and I give life;
I wound and I heal.
No one can rescue anyone from My hand.
40 I raise My hand to heaven and declare:
As surely as I live forever,
41 when I sharpen My flashing sword,
and My hand takes hold of judgment,
I will take vengeance on My adversaries
and repay those who hate Me.
42 I will make My arrows drunk with blood
while My sword devours flesh—
the blood of the slain and the captives,
the heads of the enemy leaders.”[p]

43 Rejoice, you nations, concerning His people,[q]
for He will avenge the blood of His servants.[r]
He will take vengeance on His adversaries;
He will purify His land and His people.[t]

Demon Buster

End Time Events In Brief:
Note: The major events are listed in order, while the lesser events may vary from the order listed.
1. There is the rapture (caught up) of the Church in which all living Saints are caught up in the air to meet with Jesus. = I Thessalonians 4:13-18 (Jesus comes for His Church - the bride). (please note Matthew chapter 24 deals with the Second coming, not the rapture of the Church).
2. There is a seven year period of tribulation on the earth = (divided into two halves; the last is the great tribulation) Matthew 24:21, Revelation 7:14, Daniel 9:27.
a. There are ten nations that come to power = Daniel 7:7, 20, Revelation 13:1ff, Revelation 17:12.
b. There is a major war near the beginning (Russia and her allies come against Israel = Ezekiel chapters 38-39.
c. There is a peace treaty = Daniel 9:27, I Thessalonians 5:1-3.
d. The Holy Spirit in the Church is removed. II Thessalonians 2:7. (This does not mean the Holy Spirit as a person is removed.)
e. Satan is given full power to deceive the earth = II Thessalonians 2:8-12.
f. Black market operations = Revelation 6:5-6 (a day's wages go to buy a loaf of bread).
g. The sun shine for 1/3 a day = Revelation 8:12, 1/3 water is poisoned. Revelation 8:12.
h. 144,000 male, Jewish virgins become evangelists. = Revelation 7:3-8, 14:1-5.
i. In the middle of the tribulation (3 1/2 years) the antichrist goes into the temple and declares himself to be God and demands worship. = II Thessalonians 2:4, Revelation 13:15, Matthew 24:15.
j. The last half of the tribulation period is called the "great tribulation" = Matthew 24:21.
k. Mark of the beast = Revelation 13:15-18, 14:9, 16:1-2.
l. Beheading of "tribulation" believers = Revelation 6:11, 20:4.
m. Giant insects bite the people and the pain lasts for 5 months = Revelation 9:5-10.
n. The sun gets 7 X as bright & goes out = Isaiah 30:26, Revelation 16:9, Joel 2:31, Revelation 6:12.
o. The great earthquake = (earth reels like a drunkard = Isaiah 24:20) Revelation 6:12, Revelation 16:18-20.
p. The Jews prepare for the coming of the Messiah = Romans 11:25-26.
3. The Battle of Armageddon occurs at the end of the great tribulation = Revelation 16:13-16.
4. There is the Second Coming = Matthew 24:27, 30-31, Revelation 19:11-16, II Thessalonians 2:8, Zechariah 14:1-5.
5. There is the thousand year Reign of Jesus = Zechariah 14:9-21, Revelation 20:1-3.
6. The Great White Throne Judgment = Revelation 20:10-15.
7. The New Heaven, New Earth, New Jerusalem = Revelation 21:1-22:21.

Ps82

Hi Demon Buster,
Have an appointment this morning. I'll be back. Can't wait to see the things you have to say about "The Song of Moses".

Demon Buster

Ps82, The Rapture of the Church
Many biblical scholars feel that the rapture will occur prior to the Tribulation Period, or a pre-tribulation rapture. Thus God will spare his Church.
And now meany believe the raptures going to occur after the Great Tribulation?
Whats your thoughts.

Ps82

Ps82, The Rapture of the Church
Many biblical scholars feel that the rapture will occur prior to the Tribulation Period, or a pre-tribulation rapture. Thus God will spare his Church.
And now meany believe the raptures going to occur after the Great Tribulation?
Whats your thoughts.

Well, I have tried to study this subject all by myself a couple of times... and somewhere along the way I get lost.

I hope that the rapture is before the tribulation, but it seems that once I concluded that it would be mid-trib... and yet another time I decided that there is more than once that Christ comes back and a rapture occurs.

The only one I haven't chosen is that the rapture comes after the tribulation (except maybe for the 144,000 Jewish witnesses).

I'm just very thankful that I am ready with the Holy Spirit in me if it happens before I die naturally.

I did discover something interesting. In the OT... the term "rushing water's refers to large groups of people.
Isaiah 17:18, 19 KJV

Woe to the multitude of MANY PEOPLE, which make a noise like the noise of the seas; and to the rushing of NATIONS, that make a rushing like the rushing of mighty waters.
The NATIONS shall rush like the rushing of many waters; but God shall rebuke them, and they shall flee far off, and shall be chased as the chaff of mountains before the wind, and like a rolling thing before the whirlwind.

Well, this makes me think that the references to "the noise like unto mighty rushing waters" in the book of Revelation refer to many people moving from one place to the other in a hurry.

Now, one would have to look at context of the individual verses to determine whether the "sound of mighty rushing waters" refers to the saved being raptured ... or refers to the "lost souls- like the chaff" that are fleeing from the wrath of the Lord.

I've sort of thought that the term has something to do with the rapture and this is what made me wonder whether there might be more than one rapture experience.

Well, I hate to say this, but I just don't really know.

Ps82

Well, as we can see there is no good news in the "Song of Moses". I got the idea that the person who wrote your article thinks the U.S.A is made up of the lost 10 tribes and that this "Song of Moses" is talking to us as well as the nation of Israel. Right?

Thanks again for taking so much time to share all of of this. Really tired this evening... had a busy day.

Demon Buster

Quote from PS82.
"Song of Moses" is talking to us as well as the nation of Israel. Right?
Yes you are fight we are grafted in through faith.

As for the rapture I believe its at the end why, Jesus says, "And you will be hated by all men, because of my name; but he who goes through to the end will have salvation."
to much going on in the world today that is not what the Lord wants us to do , and that goes four the churches as well

I think the focus should be on the Lord and his church The enemy has a trinity as well, Its not from God but man fallow it cause its easy to fallow after sin.
Blessings

Ps82

HI Ps82 do you see the Chinese mixed with the English I last sent...

after taking all the Chinese out , it looks like this " 揥 揥 揟 揥 抯 抯 抯 " and trans late to English it says, "Worm out worm out Xu Dizhazhazha" no removing each symbol one by one, Worm out worm out Jutizhazha Worm out worm out spifflicate and, dont know what it means but I have seen it before...

I will check more...

Blessings

I'm not sure what you are saying here ... except that sharing your last long post about the days of Daniel was not an easy task.

Thanks for taking the time.

I'm assuming that you may also think that my dream had some connection with the end-times since you are off and running on that topic. I do to... but I still do not know what it all means is coming.

I have some time this evening to read some of the Chapters from Witness of the Stars. I hope to get back and share some details from it.

Sorry, I've been so busy.

Ps82

Excerpts from The Witness of the Stars - by Bullinger

The First Book in the set of Three is entitled:
The Redeemer His First Coming / The sufferings of Christ.

Chapter 1 (Virgo) is an overview of what will be discussed within each of the three books of the set.

Topic 3 is entitled - Bootes, the Coming One / He cometh .
(Bootes was the man I saw in my constellation dream.)

So, what is said about Bootes?
The Greeks called him Bo-o-tes, which is from the Hebrew root Bo (to come), meaning "the coming".

It is referred to in Psalm 96:13:
For He cometh to judge the earth; He shall judge the world in righteousness, and the People with His truth.

Some people think that his more ancient name may have been Arcturus, as referred to in Job 9:9, because this is the name of the brightest star, within him. The star Arcturus is found within his left knee and also means "He cometh."

Ancient Egyptians called him Smat, which means: one who rules, subdues, and governs. They also called him Bau (which also means - the coming one).

The names of other stars within this constellation continue to identify him for us.
A star within his spear is called Al Katurops, which means the branch, treading under foot.

A star just below his waist is called Mirac, or Mizar, or Izar. It means the coming forth as an arrow and the preserver, guarding.

A star in his head is named Nekkar - the pierced. There is a Hebrew name for it Merga - meaning he who bruises.

Bullinger thinks that the first three topics in Chapter One take us back to Genesis 3:15 where it reveals to us the Person of the Promised Seed from the beginning to the end, from the first promise of the birth of the Child in Bethlehem, to the final coming of the great Judge and Harvester to reap the harvest of the earth.

Bootes is the final Topic in Chapter One and is an outline of what will be discussed in the Third Book.

He seems to represent what was said in Revelation 14:15,16.

I looked; and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of Man, having on His head a golden crown, and in His hand a sharp sickle.
And another angel came out of the temple crying with a loud voice to Him that sat on the cloud, "Thrust in thy sickle and reap; for the time is come for you to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe."
And He that sat on the cloud thrust in His sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.

In my next post I will cover the information in Book Three entitled:
The Redeeemer: His Second Coming / The glory that should follow, which the topic "Bootes" is supposed to have introduced to us.

Ps82

The Third book is said to be about the conclusion of the Heavenly Revelation. Its subject is Redemption completed in triumph. Sorrow, suffering, conflict gone. No more "the bruising of the heel of the Redeemer." No more humiliation and sufferings of Christ.

This book has four chapters associated with four constellations:
Messiah, The Coming Judge of All the Earth - Taurus the Bull (Messiah coming to rule)
Messiah's Reign as Prince of Peace - Gemini - The twins (The twofold nature of the King)
Messiah's Redeemed Possessions - Cancer - The crab (The possessions held fast)
Messiah's Consummated Triumph - Leo the Lion (The Lion of the Tribe of Judah aroused for the rending of the Enemy.

Well, I'm assuming that my dream may have marked the beginning or the opening of the third book ... so chapter one seems like a good place to start.

I find it interesting that this chapter talks about a river of wrath ... because I also had a dream (which I shared already on this thread) about a river full of violent men swimming and traveling in boats with alligators too. All were seeking to harm people.

Must stop for dinner.
Back soon.

Demon Buster

[QUOTE=Ps82;

I still believe that my dream must have marked that a signal was given in the heavens regarding the beginning of the "end times"

In my experience the dream is about the person having the dream making changes in ones life. don't want to through a wrench into the works, but the Lord did say no person knows the day or time or season, though your dream is interesting I still believe its about you and your life not the end times. you can get all the information about it all and make changes in your life to draw your self closer to the Lord, then you will see what he is doing in your life to draw others closer to him.

Blessings

Ps82

Now to look at Chapter One - Taurus the Bull / Messiah, the coming Judge of all the earth and its three subtopics:
Orion - Light breaking forth in the person of the Redeemer.
Eridanus - (The River of the Judge) Wrath breaking forth for His enemies.
Auriga - (The Shepherd) Safety for the Redeemed in the day of that wrath.

Introduction: Taurus - the Bull
From its various names over many years in many cultures and languages it is associated with some of these interpretations:
One who saves or delivers, the head chief, coming and ruling, loftiness, exaltation, power, and pre-eminence.

When looking at the names of the stars within Taurus we find these interpretations:
The name for the brightest star in the bulls eye means leader or governor, and Pleiades that means wounded or slain, the congregation of the judge or ruler... and somehow it also refers to booths.
Other stars mean: congregated, belonging to the judge; foundation, the abundance, the center, turned on or rolled around.

Bullinger gives several scriptures where he has found a connection between language terms the names of the stars. Deut. 33:5; Ps44:5;
Isa. 13:11-15; Isa34:2-8; Isa 26:21.

He concludes that the first topic after the introduction makes it clear that it is not a bull that is coming, but rather a man - which he interprets as The Son of Man.

Orion - the glorious one. His various historical names have meanings like:
this is he who triumphs; coming forth a light; the light of heaven. Job 9:9; Job 38:31, Amos vs 8 mentions him (Hebrew Chesil - a strong one, a hero, or giant).

The names of the stars in him give us clues about him:
the coming of the branch
the foot that crusheth
quickly coming or swiftly destroying
the wounded One
the mighty; the ruler; the strong

Suggested scripture:
Isa 42:13,14
Isa 60:1-3
Psalm 19:9
Isa 40:5

This all leads to Eridanus, The River of the Judge - The river of wrath breaking forth for His enemies.

Must read more now. Hope this is not too boring.

Ps82

Ps82; I still believe that my dream must have marked that a signal was given in the heavens regarding the beginning of the "end times" In my experience the dream is about the person having the dream making changes in ones life. don't want to through a wrench into the works said:
Well, if my dream is about me then that ole Serpent had better watch out - cause I have power over him. And if I follow the trail of Bullinger's book, then there are a lot of people around me that are in for some trouble.

Demon Buster

Hi Ps82 , Its all about information the more we have the less someone can dispute it. we arm ourselves with GODS knowledge and then shair with others.

Pack up all the worldly ideas and ways and fallow Jesus.

digging deeper to get the truth not just fallowing someone else.

Blessings

Demon Buster

Hi Ps82 , Its all about information the more we have the less someone can dispute it. we arm ourselves with GODS knowledge and then shair with others.

Pack up all the worldly ideas and ways and fallow Jesus.

digging deeper to get the truth not just fallowing someone else.

Blessings

Ps82

I'm beginning to think that you don't believe that God communicates to us about the world through dreams and visions.

Yes, dreams can be personal in nature ... I've had those.
But, the way I see it, some dreams are super-naturally real and different from those.

I admit that I don't grasp the reason why God would have give ME such a symbolic dream of constellations, but I do know that other people pointed me in directions that have explained a lot of things for me.

Demon Buster

I'm beginning to think that you don't believe that God communicates to us about the world through dreams and visions.

Yes, dreams can be personal in nature ... I've had those.
But, the way I see it, some dreams are super-naturally real and different from those.

yes I do agree with this statements ...Yes, dreams can be personal in nature and if you feel it is then go for it...I believe I made a statement about that dreamit early in our conversations.. the reason to have this tread is to help people understand there dream better. meany people in Gods word had prophecies, visions, and dream occurrences .
I had a dream last night...I was with a women I was helping her to get a train she did not have enough money so I gave her a 25.000 note to catch her train the note was purple in collar, the women in my dream though she was not my wife in real life I felt in the dream she was my wife..

blessings

Ps82

Well, all the details in the Bullinger book, volume 3, became too overwhelming to share.
I guess what I should focus upon are the three that were important to my dream.

Draco, Bootes, and the barely visible claws of Scorpio.

I have concluded that it was Draco ... and not another constellation found i the Bullinger book called Serpens. Draco was the only one in the correct position above the head of Bootes.

Oh well, where is "my Joseph"? My dream interpreter?