Dozer's Fixation on Rape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You're a psychopathic troll. You've single-handedly ruined this forum. Well, not single-handedly. Knight helped you.

oh_the_drama.thumb.jpg

glorydaz

that appears to be the impression many here have

but i've never been all that fussed about the opinions of retards :idunno:

Hey, they think I'm mean, hard hearted, and despicable because I say we are all responsible for our bad behavior. Victims are not immune from that. As has been said over and over....that does not take away from the guilt of the rapist. They don't even share the same guilt as if it was a matter of degree.

Guilt is like love...it doesn't have to be shared. You don't have to give up any of the love you have for your first child when the second and third come along. They rapist doesn't give up any of his guilt if the woman happens to have some of her own.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
so you're saying that it's a good thing that we can't talk about subjects like this without the pitchforks and torches coming out? :freak:
Ask yourself that same question for each thread that you troll with nothing but insults.

ok doser

Guilt is like love...it doesn't have to be shared. You don't have to give up any of the love you have for your first child when the second and third come along. They rapist doesn't give up any of his guilt if the woman happens to have some of her own.

great analogy!

why didn't i think of that?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
He's a troll, Knight. If you want this place to be nothing more than an amen corner with a padded room for the crazies, then sod's your guy. You're almost there now.
Currently he seems to be one of the few that's actually trying to have a discussion.

You have made it clear that you don't like anything I do so it's kinda weird that you stick around.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Neither have I. There has been a panic over his use of the word. The point he's trying to make is that our present culture is a breeding ground for it.

No, it's only a panic because you get to suck up to Knight by repeating everything Knight says as if it was your own idea.

Quetzal

Currently he seems to be one of the few that's actually trying to have a discussion.

You have made it clear that you don't like anything I do so it's kinda weird that you stick around.
A dog behaves well when the owner comes home... but the pee stain is still on the carpet.

ok doser

He's a troll, Knight. If you want this place to be nothing more than an amen corner with a padded room for the crazies, then sod's your guy. You're almost there now.

you know anna - knight allows you, Granite (when he manages to control himself), heck even artie and zoo to post here - all you want

instead of whining about others, why don't you guys step up to the plate and start a thread of your own that has some actual substance to it and isn't just whining?

ok doser

you know anna - knight allows you, Granite (when he manages to control himself), heck even artie and zoo to post here - all you want

instead of whining about others, why don't you guys step up to the plate and start a thread of your own that has some actual substance to it and isn't just whining?

oh

well, maybe when you come back

:wave2:

Status
Not open for further replies.