Dozer's Fixation on Rape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The message that is being sent is clear ... rape victims should remain silent and allow rapists to continue on their merry way.
Yep.

One rapist can rape multiple women.
A woman in a bar.
A woman walking to her car in a store parking lot.
A woman in her own home.
etc.

So you can have one rapist that raped twenty women.
Doser would have you believe that these twenty women are the ones that should cater to the lives of the rapists by restricting their own lives.
The twenty must change for the one.

bybee

Yep.

One rapist can rape multiple women.
A woman in a bar.
A woman walking to her car in a store parking lot.
A woman in her own home.
etc.

So you can have one rapist that raped twenty women.
Doser would have you believe that these twenty women are the ones that should cater to the lives of the rapists by restricting their own lives.
The twenty must change for the one.
It is just mind boggling to me.

glorydaz

Does anyone else see a pattern here?
This person will not let this topic go.
He seems determined to find a scenario to justify rape?
I call that the action of a pervert.:confused:

I don't get it. I have never once seen him justify rape....in any of the many threads he's started of late. He has consistently said rape is always WRONG. I don't know about years ago, but not once has he taken any blame away from the rapist for his part in the rape.

Maybe he won't let the topic go because, for some odd reason, people refuse to admit that there are SOME WOMEN who have SOME RESPONSIBILITY of THEIR OWN because of the poor decisions they have made. Bybee, you even said as much, yourself, in one of your posts I quoted.

And, isn't this just another call out thread? :think:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
that and the fact that the liberal/secular society is blind to the reasons behind it - the coarsening of the culture, the societal acceptance of perversion as "normal"

PureX

It isn't the subject of rape that he's obsessed with, it's the attention you all keep giving him so long as he keeps pushing on it.

Quetzal

This thread is an example of the hypersensitivity in our culture. There used to be a time that topics like this could be discussed without the torches and pitchforks coming out.
Used to be a time when black people sat in the back of the bus. Things change.

Quetzal

Good grief....talk about over-reactions. :nono:
Oh please, you cannot even pretend to ignore all of the favoritism that little guy gets. He cried to get bybee removed as a mod, done. Cried to get out of ban, done. Makes personal attacks without repercussion, done. It's quite the circus.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Oh please, you cannot even pretend to ignore all of the favoritism that little guy gets. He cried to get bybee removed as a mod, done. Cried to get out of ban, done. Makes personal attacks without repercussion, done. It's quite the circus.

Sod is Knight's pet troll. Knight pats him on the head for upping the post counts and says "good doggie."

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Translation: sod is Knight's lapdog.
Could be.
But that's Knight's prerogative.

I agree with doser on some things and back up his assertion.
But I strongly disagree with his assertion on rape victims.

He has started many threads on this same subject in the open forum.
And everyone is free to voice their opinion in his threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.