Don't be Jewish be Christian

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yoḥanon-benYaʿăqov;5127214 said:
What he doesn’t seem to understand is that messianic Judaism is a sect...

HRM. Sigh.

https://greenbaggins.wordpress.com/2013/12/17/a-nail-in-the-coffin-of-the-hebrew-roots-movement/

Let's go the whole nine yards on this foolish hypothesis. Not only must we call Jesus by his real name but, unless we can pronounce it just like Jesus' mother did (with the appropriate regional accent) then Jesus won't know He's being addressed and our prayers will go unanswered.

Hebrew Roots Movement
Sacred Name Movement
Messianic Judaism

Nonsense.

AMR

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
HRM. Sigh.

https://greenbaggins.wordpress.com/2013/12/17/a-nail-in-the-coffin-of-the-hebrew-roots-movement/

Let's go the whole nine yards on this foolish hypothesis. Not only must we call Jesus by his real name but, unless we can pronounce it just like Jesus' mother did (with the appropriate regional accent) then Jesus won't know He's being addressed and our prayers will go unanswered.

Hebrew Roots Movement
Sacred Name Movement
Messianic Judaism

Nonsense.

AMR
Shalom.

Yeshua and Jesus are equally valid. His name was Yeshua. But people call Him Jesus. It is English. I do not know what you are saying. I know that I am not Messianic.

Shalom.

Jacob

WatchmanOnTheWall

Could be, but it is a long video, and I came to the conclusion that I'd wasted enough time on it. What time in the video does he address that issue.

and: why is this important?

Do you know you can watch videos at faster speeds by clicking on the settings link, it makes videos more bearable. I can't stand long video either. I did explain why it is important but its up to you if you want to be bothered to put the time in(10 mins). Like wise I can't stand wasting my time on people who don't fully engage in debates, pretend they have, then admit they haven't, ask the same question over and over, jump to conclusions without studying what was put before them several times. Complain that they are wasting their time when really they are wasting other's time as well as there own as a consequence. Etc etc.

chair

Do you know you can watch videos at faster speeds by clicking on the settings link, it makes videos more bearable. I can't stand long video either. I did explain why it is important but its up to you if you want to be bothered to put the time in(10 mins). Like wise I can't stand wasting my time on people who don't fully engage in debates, pretend they have, then admit they haven't, ask the same question over and over, jump to conclusions without studying what was put before them several times. Complain that they are wasting their time when really they are wasting other's time as well as there own as a consequence. Etc etc.

he talks about Africa and south america. if he mentioned Australia I missed it.

This is all based on an assumption that being Jewish is a strictly genetic thing. It isn't.

I do not understand what the point of this is- I asked you before, and you did not answer. Don't be surprised if someone "ask the same question over and over" if you don't answer it.

WatchmanOnTheWall

he talks about Africa and south america. if he mentioned Australia I missed it.

This is all based on an assumption that being Jewish is a strictly genetic thing. It isn't.

I do not understand what the point of this is- I asked you before, and you did not answer. Don't be surprised if someone "ask the same question over and over" if you don't answer it.

Apologies I did explain it twice here but to two other's not you.

Well you are assuming a lot there about the Aborigines and do you believe in a young or old Earth?

But to explain the why the video is important. Revelation shows there are 2 resurrections, the first is for the 144,000 who will rule with Christ during the 1000 year reign; as Revelation also says. The 144,000 will be like the angels ruling over the people who are born into the world with there physical bodies. At the end of the 1000 years then the second Resurrection will be for the great multitude.

The video proves we are all from one of the tribes of Jacob and because most Christians read:

Revelation 7:3
“Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.” 4Then I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel."

- they think that some how you have to be Jewish to be in the 144,000 but there are two major wrong assumptions they make by doing so:

1. Jews only come from the tribe of Judah and not the other 11 tribes.

But putting this mistake to one side there is the much bigger mistake:

2. Only Christian's can be part of God's Eternal Kingdom, Jews and all the other so called tribes (that don't exist genetically speaking anyway) will all go to Hell.

Revelations is clear that the 144,000 will rule with Christ on Earth during His Millennial reign:

Revelation 20
4I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshipped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5(The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection. 6Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.

Last edited: