Don't be Jewish be Christian

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Do you believe Jews will go to Heaven or Hell?
Shalom.

Great question. What do you believe in this regard about Gentiles?

I have read and studied and I know something about heaven and hell. But, are these Biblical terms?

Read John 14:1-3.

Shalom.

Jacob

WatchmanOnTheWall

Shalom.

Great question. What do you believe in this regard about Gentiles?

I have read and studied and I know something about heaven and hell. But, are these Biblical terms?

Read John 14:1-3.

Shalom.

Jacob

Yes but you didn't answer it. Instead you have asked me two questions. Answer mine and I'll answer yours.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yes but you didn't answer it. Instead you have asked me two questions. Answer mine and I'll answer yours.
Shalom.

It is the same for everyone if heaven and hell are to be contended with. Meaning, what is heaven and what is hell? That which is of Torah or the Bible is for all people. The Torah is for the Jews, Israel. The Torah is not accepted by everyone. But it is God's Word. We of Israel hold it dear. That which is Biblical is for all people. If heaven and hell are Biblical, they are for the Jew to contend with as much as anyone else.

Shalom.

Jacob

WatchmanOnTheWall

Shalom.

It is the same for everyone if heaven and hell are to be contended with. Meaning, what is heaven and what is hell? That which is of Torah or the Bible is for all people. The Torah is for the Jews, Israel. The Torah is not accepted by everyone. But it is God's Word. We of Israel hold it dear. That which is Biblical is for all people. If heaven and hell are Biblical, they are for the Jew to contend with as much as anyone else.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jews believe the old testament. Christian's believe in both old and new testament. Jesus is the fulfilment of the the old testament prophesy's.

You can't be both Jewish and Christian.

Jews believe the old testament. Christian's believe in both old and new testament. Jesus is the fulfilment of the the old testament prophesy's.

Jacob belongs to a messianic Judaism congregation in Tacoma, Washington; T’shuvat Yisrael Messianic Congregation, if I recall correctly. What he doesn’t seem to understand is that messianic Judaism is a sect of chr-stianity, created by chr-stians. Messianic Judaism is one of the 44,000 denominations of chr-stianity. Followers of messianic Judaism are nothing more than gentile chr-stians who like to play dress up. Messianic Judaism is about as kosher as a roast pork sandwich with Swiss cheese and a side of fried clams and steamed oysters.

He doesn’t seem to understand that a chr-stian “converting” to messianic Judaism is converting to nothing. How does a chr-stian convert to another sect of chr-stianity? If you believe in j-sus you are a chr-stian. If you believe in the non-testament, you are a chr-stian. He obviously cannot see the forest through the trees.

WatchmanOnTheWall

Yoḥanon-benYaʿăqov;5127214 said:
Jacob belongs to a messianic Judaism congregation in Tacoma, Washington; T’shuvat Yisrael Messianic Congregation, if I recall correctly. What he doesn’t seem to understand is that messianic Judaism is a sect of chr-stianity, created by chr-stians. Messianic Judaism is one of the 44,000 denominations of chr-stianity. Followers of messianic Judaism are nothing more than gentile chr-stians who like to play dress up. Messianic Judaism is about as kosher as a roast pork sandwich with Swiss cheese and a side of fried clams and steamed oysters.

He doesn’t seem to understand that a chr-stian “converting” to messianic Judaism is converting to nothing. How does a chr-stian convert to another sect of chr-stianity? If you believe in j-sus you are a chr-stian. If you believe in the non-testament, you are a chr-stian. He obviously cannot see the forest through the trees.

Thanks for shedding light on his beliefs, it's as clear as mud then.

beameup

"Judaism" is a "nothing burger". It has been impossible to practice Judaism since 70 A.D. at the destruction of the Temple. No Temple/Tabernacle = No Judaism.
You can claim to be some sort of blood-bond or "tribal" association, but the Religion of Judaism hasn't existed for almost 2 millennia.
BTW, there are some Jews who accept Matthew's Gospel, and the book of Revelation is approved reading in some sects of "Judaism".

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

Shalom.

The new covenant is Jewish. It is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. You can read about it in Jeremiah.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

I have already told my Rabbi that I am not Messianic.

WatchmanOnTheWall

Shalom.

The new covenant is Jewish. It is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. You can read about it in Jeremiah.

Shalom.

Jacob

No;

Romans9
24even us, whom he also called, not only from the Jews but also from the Gentiles? 25As he says in Hosea:
“I will call them ‘my people’ who are not my people; and I will call her ‘my loved one’ who is not my loved one,”i 26and, “In the very place where it was said to them, ‘You are not my people,’ there they will be called ‘children of the living God.’ ”

Act 10
34Then Peter began to speak: “I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism 35but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right. 36You know the message God sent to the people of Israel, announcing the good news of peace through Jesus Christ, who is Lord of all.

Acts 28
23They arranged to meet Paul on a certain day, and came in even larger numbers to the place where he was staying. He witnessed to them from morning till evening, explaining about the kingdom of God, and from the Law of Moses and from the Prophets he tried to persuade them about Jesus. 24Some were convinced by what he said, but others would not believe. 25They disagreed among themselves and began to leave after Paul had made this final statement: “The Holy Spirit spoke the truth to your ancestors when he said through Isaiah the prophet:

26“ ‘Go to this people and say, “You will be ever hearing but never understanding; you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.” 27For this people’s heart has become calloused; they hardly hear with their ears,
and they have closed their eyes. Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts and turn, and I would heal them.’a 28“Therefore I want you to know that God’s salvation has been sent to the Gentiles, and they will listen!”

daqq

That is quite a bit of lashon hara for someone claiming to be a "real Jew". There are many variations and subsets of "Messianic Judaism" with varying degrees of Torah observance: however the dietary laws and food restrictions are probably the most widely upheld among all the variations of Messianic Judaism. Have you ever straddled a goat and held a shechita to its throat while facing the morning sun? If you are not careful the sun will hit the blade just right, as you are looking down over the shoulders of the goat at the blade positioned under its throat, and the Rhompha Star will blind you.

F110612KG03-e1365437185170-640x400.jpg

https://www.timesofisrael.com/polish-court-reportedly-outlaws-kosher-slaughter/

Twinkle, twinkle, little star . . .

pes3.jpg

Rhompha, Remphan, there you are! :chuckle:

"You shall not ratsach-murder-execute-kill . . . PERIOD, O kosher one.

daqq

I said
That is very interesting.

What the preacher in the video has shown mathematically and statistically is that Israel was never intended to be according to blood lines, physical seed lines, or the flesh, even from the very beginning. There is an elect, and the elect are of Israel, and they are Israel, and therefore not everyone is descended from Israel, (even Paul says that not even all Israel are Israel), and the true spiritual seed line of Israel will never say that the Torah is abolished, or done away with, or rendered ineffective and entirely idle.