Donald Trump will WIN BIG!

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
:the_wave::the_wave::the_wave::the_wave:
All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me - consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected.
- Donald Trump
Donald Trump will WIN BIG!

A presidental candidate that thinks that every women in America wants to "flirt" with him - consciously or unconsciously!

Last edited:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
What an absolutely absurd thing to say given there are so many notable people including presidents that went broke, filed bankruptcy then came back from it.

At least four times with other people's money, while personally getting richer? Name those.

It shows more about the tenacity of the man that they were broke, but not broken,

He wasn't broke. The investors who trusted him were broke. He found ways to keep his own money.

than it shows weakness or untrustworthiness with money

Multi-level marketing schemes make their founders rich on people like you.

musterion

Keep in mind that candidate Trump could energize (frighten) disaffected liberals who at this point don't particularly care for Hillary or that other commie. Just as many of us didn't vote for Romney but against Obama, they'd do the exact same thing if Trump gets the nod.

But hey, kay sarah sarah.

republicanchick

If people wish to view his adultery (Trump's) as acceptable, they will give him a pass and vote for him.

they gave O a pass for lying

and for thinking that ALL children are eligible for the abortion machine, not just those created by criminal parents..

__

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
they gave O a pass for lying

and for thinking that ALL children are eligible for the abortion machine, not just those created by criminal parents..

What in the world does that have to do with the thrice, married adulterer known as Trump?

Apparently adultery, divorce and remarriage is now fine with the Catholic church?

zoo22

I'd like to make a wager with THall: if Trump wins (at all, let alone "big"), I'll leave TOL. If Trump doesn't win (and of course Trump won't win), THall leaves TOL. No new registration, no sock puppets, just leave. Why? Because I can't stand THall; I think he's a blowhard.

Sounds good and fair to me. How about it? Heck, I'll throw in a donation to the charity of THall's choice on my way out.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Trump continues to roll and build
momentum for speaking the truth.

So far, the trajectory is the same as it was for Herman Caine, Michelle Bachmann, Rick Perry, and what's-their-names. He's up to what, 14 percent approval?

Trump doesn't even want to be president. He wants the publicity to pump up his name. And don't forget to take Zoo's wager. Just publicly say "I'll take that bet."

THall

I'd like to make a wager with THall: if Trump wins (at all, let alone "big"), I'll leave TOL. If Trump doesn't win (and of course Trump won't win), THall leaves TOL. No new registration, no sock puppets, just leave. Why? Because I can't stand THall; I think he's a blowhard.

Sounds good and fair to me. How about it? Heck, I'll throw in a donation to the charity of THall's choice on my way out.

I will bet Trump wins the Republican Nomination.
This man has struck a chord with most fair minded
patriotic Americans, and has the smartest crew
assembled compared to any of the current candidates.

Want to take that bet? loser donates $100.00 to the
other's charity of choice and leaves TOL permanently.

You are the blowhard Zoo, and no real world experience to
back your smoke screen.

THall

So far, the trajectory is the same as it was for Herman Caine, Michelle Bachmann, Rick Perry, and what's-their-names. He's up to what, 14 percent approval?

Trump doesn't even want to be president. He wants the publicity to pump up his name. And don't forget to take Zoo's wager. Just publicly say "I'll take that bet."

First the libtards like you said,

"Trump will never run." then it was,

"Trump will never make the top 10 and get to the debates."

then, "Trump will pull out, he is not serious."

Any American with 9 Billion in assets, has a serious
interest in America not going down the toilet.
He is serious and he will likely win.
Sorry, he is leading the polls.....

skyforger

He's crazy, but he hasn't been bought. That makes him tempting as an alternative to Hillary. I'll have to see where he stands on the issues in the debates.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If people wish to view his adultery (Trump's) as acceptable, they will give him a pass and vote for him.
Not acceptable exactly, but fitting perhaps. :think:

Hosea1:2
When the Lord began to speak by Hosea, the Lord said to Hosea:

“Go, take yourself a wife of harlotry
And children of harlotry,
For the land has committed great harlotry
By departing from the Lord.”

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Barbarian chuckles:

First the libtards like you said,...

Yeah, I'd back away fast from that wager, too. Smart move.