Donald Trump will WIN BIG!

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Zoo writes:
Take the bet or don't. It's a yes or no. I'm not going to waste my time negotiating your crap while you do your your weird gasbag dance. I made an offer, it's a simple one. You say he'll win big, then take the bet. That's all.

You called his bluff. He dodged your challenge. Enjoy the victory, Zoo.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Those who are angry enough to never consider the not-so-good EFFECTS of their "good" intentions often just believe that anything goes when it comes to confronting one's opponents.

If this can be shown by a yardstick, name-calling is at one end and train cars to a concentration camp is at the other.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Trump likes soldiers who aren't captured, not prisoners of war.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...ing-trump-says-pow-mccain-not-a-war-hero.html

Despite five draft deferments, the very rich political bully thinks he has the right to criticize Sen. John McCain’s war record.

In September 2008, Donald Trump donated $28,450 to John McCain’s Victory Committee and endorsed him on Larry King Live. “I know him. I like him. I respect him,” he said. “He’s a smart guy and I think he’s going to be a great president.”

Seven years later, Trump is the one running, and he now respects McCain, who spent five years as a prisoner during the Vietnam War, so little that he says he’s not really a war hero.

During a discussion at the Family Leadership Summit in Iowa Saturday afternoon, Trump said, “He’s not a war hero. He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren’t captured, OK? I hate to tell you.”

Trump, whose candidacy has been defined by his insults to various groups of people and even entire ethnicities, finally went too far.

Paul Rieckhoff, the founder and CEO of Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America, told The Daily Beast that Trump’s comments were “asinine” and an insult “to everyone who’s ever worn the uniform and to all Americans.”

Rick Perry, one of just two Republican primary contenders to have served in the military (the other is Senator Lindsey Graham), called for Trump to withdraw from the contest.

“Donald Trump should apologize immediately for attacking Senator McCain and all veterans who have protected and served our country,” he said in a statement. “As a veteran and an American, I respect Sen. McCain because he volunteered to serve his country. I cannot say the same of Mr. Trump. His comments have reached a new low in American politics. His attack on veterans make him unfit to be Commander-in-Chief of the U.S. Armed Forces, and he should immediately withdraw from the race for President.”

Lindsey Graham responded to Trump on Twitter: “At the heart of @realDonaldTrump statement is a lack of respect for those who have served—a disqualifying characteristic to be president.”

So did Jeb Bush: “Enough with the slanderous attacks. @SenJohnMcCain and all our veterans–particularly POWs have earned our respect and admiration.”

As the crowd in Iowa laughed, gasped and booed—unsure if Trump was joking—he doubled down on his point. “He’s a war hero because he was captured! OK? I believe, perhaps, he’s a war hero. But right now? He’s said some very bad things about a lot of people.”

Actually, he’s said very bad things about just one person who Trump cares a lot about: Trump.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
You are a tard beyond help, kind of like
a Frat boy that never grew up. You know,
the one that claims victory after blowing the
loudest fart.

You accusing someone else of not growing up is quite ironic. :plain:

:mock: THall

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You accusing someone else of not growing up is quite ironic. :plain:

:mock: THall

picture.php

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I'd like to make a wager with THall: if Trump wins (at all, let alone "big"), I'll leave TOL. If Trump doesn't win (and of course Trump won't win), THall leaves TOL. No new registration, no sock puppets, just leave. Why? Because I can't stand THall; I think he's a blowhard.

Sounds good and fair to me. How about it? Heck, I'll throw in a donation to the charity of THall's choice on my way out.

If Trump wins big I might have to leave America. :noid:

bybee

Billionaire real estate mogul Donald Trump re-tweeted and then deleted an ugly remark about the Mexican wife of fellow 2016 Republican presidential hopeful Jeb Bush.

Over several hours of the weekend, subscribers to Trump’s account on Twitter could read: “#Jeb Bush has to like Mexican illegals because of his Mexican wife.”
http://blog.seattlepi.com/seattlepo...s-rant-against-mexican-immigrants/#33713101=0

What a sleazy excuse for an American.

The way in which he has treated the women in his life is very telling of the kind of Meanie that he is.
I just can't take someone seriously with a fluffy, strawberry blond comb over pontificating.

zoo22

I'd like to make a wager with THall: if Trump wins (at all, let alone "big"), I'll leave TOL. If Trump doesn't win (and of course Trump won't win), THall leaves TOL. No new registration, no sock puppets, just leave. Why? Because I can't stand THall; I think he's a blowhard.

Sounds good and fair to me. How about it? Heck, I'll throw in a donation to the charity of THall's choice on my way out.

Too bad for 22 piles of Zoo dung.

Trump's lead is increasing......

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...p-field-many-agree-with-trump-on-immigration/

So find yourself some integrity and take the bet. It's a simple yes or no.

musterion

Two predictions. If neither come true, feel free to call me on it:

1. If Trump takes the clear lead and stays there, he will not cool out and start to act all statesmanlike. He'll ramp up his current stupidity re: POW comment by saying even more egregiously and deliberately stupid things to alienate more and more people who may otherwise be drawn to him.

2. If Trump slips far enough back in the pack, he goes third party. Never forget that he refused to categorically deny it was a possibility, because it's always in the back of his mind.

[3. Third option is that he drops out before the end. I just do not see that happening.]

Between 1 and 2, whichever happens the result is the same either way: (R) voters stay home. I expect option 2 will happen.

Again, if I turn out wrong either way, fire at will.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
The way in which he has treated the women in his life is very telling of the kind of Meanie that he is.
I just can't take someone seriously with a fluffy, strawberry blond comb over pontificating.

I notice that when he came down the escalator to announce his candidacy, he had his wife go first.

That's very disrespectful. A man goes down escalators/stairs first, and goes up them behind his lady.

He was surely raised better than that.

Charity

Finally, the secret ingredient that's been missing, trumps on sixty million a year now, the wages for president, spare change in his back pocket! Donates millions, enough to pay the presidents wages for 20 years! He has a better home than the White House. A private jet.
This might as well be the charity that the earth can't remember!
A couple of feathers in hat he is totally more successful than anyone.