Donald Trump will WIN BIG!

marhig

The voice of envy.
Envy? No not me, money and power mean nothing to me, excess money isn't a good thing to have and those lusts went long ago, thanks to God. I know I'm blessed that I can pay my bills and that i have food, water and a roof over my head. I'm more interested in the things of God and going his will than wealth and power, those things are nothing to God!

Anyway it's nice to see that you're not ignoring me :)

marhig

Why do you hate rich people? :juggle: Gen. 13:2

'I've been rich and I've been poor, and rich is better.' ~ Mae West Phil 4:11-12

I don't hate anyone, I'm saying that money is nothing to do with God. Money is of this world. If you would rather be rich that's up to you, I don't need excess money to be happy I'm just grateful to God that I can get by and that I have food. water and a roof over my head, and I've got more riches than any amount of money can buy. Money means nothing to me as I said, I'm more interested in God than wealth.

I don't know why you quoted those verses? I can imagine that Paul would see that having a roof over our heads and food as wealthy compared to the suffering he went through.

Anyway I don't listen to Mae west, I listen to Jesus Christ

Matthew 6

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon. Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment? Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they? Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature? And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith? Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

And Paul

But godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out. And having food and raiment let us be therewith content. But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition. For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows. But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness. Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.

THall

The problem with some arrogant fools on TOL.

1. They think they know things they are truly ignorant of.

2. Even when time and events prove them wrong, they refuse to humble themselves.

3. Instead of acknowledge open truth, they conflate their erroneous feelings into false truth.

4. They lack the most remedial analytical ability, and rely on their emotions.

5. They lie about those that they are jealous of, falsely accusing them without credible evidence.

6. When openly confronted, they deflect, manufacture lies, and try to kill the messenger.

7. They openly use misinformation and deceit in attempts to manipulate others.

The evidence on this thread of the above 7 points is voluminous and stark, the liars have outed themselves.

This thread is a clear record for anyone to differentiate between those that have lied and attempted deception, and those that understood the truth and got it exactly right. The Devil is the father of lies, and by reading through this thread, it is easy to identify the Devil's children.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The problem with some arrogant fools on TOL.

1. They think they know things they are truly ignorant of.

2. Even when time and events prove them wrong, they refuse to humble themselves.

3. Instead of acknowledge open truth, they conflate their erroneous feelings into false truth.

4. They lack the most remedial analytical ability, and rely on their emotions.

5. They lie about those that they are jealous of, falsely accusing them without credible evidence.

6. When openly confronted, they deflect, manufacture lies, and try to kill the messenger.

7. They openly use misinformation and deceit in attempts to manipulate others.

The evidence on this thread of the above 7 points is voluminous and stark, the liars have outed themselves.

This thread is a clear record for anyone to differentiate between those that have lied and attempted deception, and those that understood the truth and got it exactly right.
I've always said there's nothing like a gracious winner. And you certainly qualify. :thumb:

THall

Yep, not a big win, but a win, i thought it was weird that hillary didnt come out and at least thank her supporters.

People like you have trouble with math. Trump will have over

306 Electoral votes when they are done counting, he will have won

over 80 percent of the counties in the United States, and if you remove

the illegal alien non citizen votes, Trump wins the popular vote by 5 million.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Anyone who reads your garbage knows by now, you are right about nothing.

This thread proves that once again. No one has won anything here, but you

have lost all credibility with anyone paying attention.
Why so angry today Thall? Sore winner?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You have not been right about anything
Well that's just a silly thing to say. :plain: Never thought of you as a "silly person" before.

I was right about you the day you defamed the dead in Colorado, servicemen among them.
I was demonstrably right about your lack of grace in victory today (and thanks for the illustration).
I'm right about the size of this victory along the margins, your "BIG" goofery notwithstanding.
And so on.

, and you should change your label to "Hall of Shame"
Take it up with the owner. He made that call. :e4e:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I remember all your calls about me quoting the polls.
Quote please, so I can sort you out.

I was right, as usual: You're clueless. I made THAT call. Go quote some more polls.
I noted the data on hand...pretty much all of them got it wrong by the end. And if the election results had matched the polling you would likely be here grumbling about rigged elections. Instead you get to join THall in a gracious winner dance. :eek:

I voted for my dad. :thumb: Too bad he wasn't on the ballot everywhere.