Donald Trump will WIN BIG!

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
It was historic in all that event rigging failed.
I don't know what that means...hopefully it wasn't in reference to the now objectively refuted, nonsensical notion that the election outcome was going to be rigged. One of the dumbest Trump notions floated and one people who believed it should be embarrassed about this morning. The plus side of it is that I suspect the movement to rid ourselves of the Electoral College will pick up steam now. Otherwise, everyone who wanted the Trump circus to come to town have their wish. Let's see what he does with it.

musterion

God has nothing to do with money, we can't serve God and mammon, material wealth is of this world, and the love of it is the root of all evil. And God does allow people to have money yes, he lets us have what we want of this world including many other things that our flesh wants, but they are not from God and money is nothing to do with God. I don't think Donald Trump truly knows God by the things he says, and I hope from my heart that one day he does then his heart will change and then wealth and power will mean nothing to him and the will of God will be first and foremost in his heart.

The voice of envy.

Right Divider

Body part
I don't know what that means...hopefully it wasn't in reference to the now objectively refuted, nonsensical notion that the election outcome was going to be rigged. One of the dumbest Trump notions floated and one people who believed it should be embarrassed about this morning. The plus side of it is that I suspect the movement to rid ourselves of the Electoral College will pick up steam now. Otherwise, everyone who wanted the Trump circus to come to town have their wish. Let's see what he does with it.
Are you still blissfully unaware that the EC was put in place explicitly for just such a purpose as to avoid direct democracy?

I know that practically everyone today calls this country "The United States of America", but the founders and those of the early year of this nation called it "THESE United States of America". There was an important reason for that which is probably lost on most today.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Are you still blissfully unaware
I wasn't unaware to begin with, so I couldn't be "still" and there's little in this outcome to be blissful about, though that would have been true for me either way. Two apparent moral degenerates were vying for leadership of the free world...my hope is that God uses the winner in spite of himself.

the EC was put in place explicitly for just such a purpose as to avoid direct democracy?
The EC was a compromise to curtail the power of larger states in relation to the smaller ones and to give each state the authority to choose how the electors were chosen, power being high on those state's agenda in their day...it was also a precautionary measure meant to lessen the chances of an imperial presidency...and to be honest about our founders, they mostly wanted land holding white guys deciding everything, so there's reason and room to reconsider some of their notions.

I'm not wild about the EC. I'm also not wild about a popular vote, absent standards for registered voters that indicate a respectable level of civic awareness, say, passing the same litmus immigrants have to in regard to understanding our country.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't know what that means...

Bernie Sanders won a bunch of primaries in a row, including the rust belt that supported Trump last night. Yet Clinton kept getting the delegates. The media is well beyond bias, they now collude with the democratic politicians in the debate and the stories they run.

The movie Vendetta and the Guy Fawkes movement is portrayed as right wing, it is not. It is a left wing establishment. Made up sexual assault stories that didn't work.

I will say wikileaks has to be the best thing I have seen in a long time. It revealed my accusations are true.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Bernie Sanders won a bunch of primaries in a row, including the rust belt that supported Trump last night. Yet Clinton kept getting the delegates.
Ah, okay. Fair enough. I said something like that to my wife last night. The Dems robbed Sanders and it might have cost them the White House.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Not the tune you'd sing if Clinton won.

She picked up millions of illegal votes from illegal aliens. Don't fall for it. They turned in voter rolls of the deceased. This time, California and its 55 votes worked against them. Because all those illegal votes didn't boost her in California. She already had it.

But looking at the map, California is winnable. Here in is this hole known as Missouri, we passed ID laws. No illegals will be voting. It will be hard to do in California, but it can happen.

Right Divider

Body part
I wasn't unaware to begin with, so I couldn't be "still" and there's little in this outcome to be blissful about, though that would have been true for me either way. Two apparent moral degenerates were vying for leadership of the free world...my hope is that God uses the winner in spite of himself.
I'm not a supporter of either; but Clinton was by far the worst of the two. Also, I'm sick of people thinking that the President "runs the country". That's just plain stupid.

The EC was a compromise to curtail the power of larger states in relation to the smaller ones and to give each state the authority to choose how the electors were chosen, power being high on those state's agenda in their day...it was also a precautionary measure meant to lessen the chances of an imperial presidency...and to be honest about our founders, they mostly wanted land holding white guys deciding everything, so there's reason and room to reconsider some of their notions.
Well, since this is supposed to be THESE United States, it makes tons of sense that EACH of those states does not want to be run over by the others. BTW, I don't idolize he "founding fathers" the way that some do.

I'm not wild about the EC. I'm also not wild about a popular vote, absent standards for registered voters that indicate a respectable level of civic awareness, say, passing the same litmus immigrants have to in regard to understanding our country.
So do you have a better "third way"? I couldn't agree more about only actual citizens being allowed to vote.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Don't see how it could have been, given the cry from Trump supporters would have been about election fraud, not the College.

They cheated, don't act naive. But the 4 million or so conservatives did not stay home, and many flipped in Ohio, Michigan, and Pennsylvania.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ah, okay. Fair enough. I said something like that to my wife last night. The Dems robbed Sanders and it might have cost them the White House.

Stein votes covered the difference in some states. I was watching while the drudgereport app was on linked to the NYT stream. I will have to go back and see which ones.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

This reminds me. Go read some of the wikileaks stories. Email isn't an issue, the content is. Well, she committed felonies trying to hide her felonies. So the email is actually an issue coming January.

Bill and Hillary will both be prosecuted over their pay to play scam in that phone charity.

musterion

This reminds me. Go read some of the wikileaks stories. Email isn't an issue, the content is. Well, she committed felonies trying to hide her felonies. So the email is actually an issue coming January.

Bill and Hillary will both be prosecuted over their pay to play scam in that phone charity.

They can get Webb Hubbel's daughter too, if they want. She's been implicated taking foundation money for personal use.