Donald Trump will WIN BIG!

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Trump wins Ohio. It's over. Ask Tet about the demographics. Trump took NE Ohio that is out of the steel and oil business. Reagan democrats again.

Unless the left cheats and produces moving vans of fake votes.

Last edited:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Florida and NC too. Michigan and Wisconsin will go Trump. He has the lead, and his counties are still counting, and hers are done.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Yep, not a big win, but a win, i thought it was weird that hillary didnt come out and at least thank her supporters.

marhig

I hope some of you will join me in praying for the next president often that his heart turns toward God and allows himself to be led by God.
If he was led by God, he wouldn't have billions of pounds in the bank and he would give it out to people in need around him. I hope and pray for the whole world now that he's in power, God help us all!

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
If he was led by God, he wouldn't have billions of pounds in the bank and he would give it out to people in need around him. I hope and pray for the whole world now that he's in power, God help us all!

You don't know what he gives to, or doesn't, I imagine there were poor in Solomon's day also, God is who gave it to him.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I hope some of you will join me in praying for the next president often that his heart turns toward God and allows himself to be led by God.
Just told PJ we should all pray the measure of the president exceeds the measure of the man. My hope is the same as it would have been if Hillary had won, that some good comes of it for a people in need. God bless America.

marhig

You don't know what he gives to, or doesn't, I imagine there were poor in Solomon's day also, God is who gave it to him.
God has nothing to do with politics. That's of this world, would you be able to keep billions whilst saying that you fellow countrymen struggles and needs help?.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Just told PJ we should all pray the measure of the president exceeds the measure of the man. My hope is the same as it would have been if Hillary had won, that some good comes of it for a people in need. God bless America.

Amen, i was very happy that pence thanked God in his speech first, i wish Trump would have done the same though. I was impressed though that when he (Trump) came out, he was nearly in tears (showed humility) and he was eloquent about his opponent.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
God has nothing to do with politics. That's of his world, would you be able to keep billions whilst saying that you fellow countrymen struggles and needs help?.

No, i will not join you in a pretend game about the mans personal finances and what he does with them that i have no idea about. He wouldnt have a dime if God did not allow it.

marhig

No, i will not join you in a pretend game about the mans personal finances and what he does with them that i have no idea about. He wouldnt have a dime if God did not allow it.
God has nothing to do with money, we can't serve God and mammon, material wealth is of this world, and the love of it is the root of all evil. And God does allow people to have money yes, he lets us have what we want of this world including many other things that our flesh wants, but they are not from God and money is nothing to do with God. I don't think Donald Trump truly knows God by the things he says, and I hope from my heart that one day he does then his heart will change and then wealth and power will mean nothing to him and the will of God will be first and foremost in his heart.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
God has nothing to do with money, we can't serve God and mammon, material wealth is of this world, and the love of it is the root of all evil. And God does allow people to have money yes, he lets us have what we want of this world including many other things that our flesh wants, but they are not from God and money is nothing to do with God. I don't think Donald Trump truly knows God by the things he says, and I hope from my heart that one day he does then his heart will change and then wealth and power will mean nothing to him and the will of God will be first and foremost in his heart.

Im not his judge about what he does with his money, and neither are you.

marhig

Im not his judge about what he does with his money, and neither are you.
No your right, and only God can judge that in all of us. I know the truth, so I know what God expects of me and I'll be held more accountable because of that.

Last edited: