Donald Trump will WIN BIG!

Timotheos

Trump is like every other progressive, and I belive if he is elected all his sicophant fans will find out in short order that he is a liberal at heart. Yes, I will vote for the man but, it is more a vote against the felon Hillary than an endorsement of Trump.

Here's a thought. Don't vote for either Lying Trump or Felon Hillary. Vote for someone who fit to be the President. Write in someone if you have to. It would be far better than voting for a man-child or a Clinton.

journey

Here's a thought. Don't vote for either Lying Trump or Felon Hillary. Vote for someone who fit to be the President. Write in someone if you have to. It would be far better than voting for a man-child or a Clinton.

Voting for someone without a chance to win would amount to voting for Clinton. Trump wasn't my choice, but I'll vote for him unless he self-destructs between now and the general election.

Timotheos

Voting for someone without a chance to win would amount to voting for Clinton. Trump wasn't my choice, but I'll vote for him unless he self-destructs between now and the general election.
If Trumpy needs my vote THAT bad, then I guess Clinton will win. That's too bad for Trumpy. But I will not vote for Clinton either. Only a vote for Clinton is a vote for Clinton. Trump is just as bad as Clinton, so there is no reason to vote for him.

Timotheos

journey

If Trumpy needs my vote THAT bad, then I guess Clinton will win. That's too bad for Trumpy. But I will not vote for Clinton either. Only a vote for Clinton is a vote for Clinton. Trump is just as bad as Clinton, so there is no reason to vote for him.

There's still quite a bit of time between now and the general election, plenty of time for all of us to consider alternatives. As an example, I just read about the Constitution Party Candidate, Darrell Castle http://castle2016.com . Castle looks pretty good, but I'm just looking. I have no idea if he has a chance to win.

Last edited:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

Now that my friend is just ignorant, by doing so you assure that the felon Hillary will appoint up to a possible 4 supreme court judges. Trump is a flawed candidate in many ways but, I do feel he is a populist not an ideologue and will make picks that will bring him the public adulation he desires. Trump may be flawed but, I believe he really does want to do right by this nation in the end and for that I am willing to give him a shot, I know darn well what the felon Hillary is about and it is just more of the same lawless nonsense we have seen the last 7.5 years under BHO. You make your own choice. I have already made mine...I will support the republican nominee.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
There's still quite a bit of time between now and the general election, plenty of time for all of us to consider alternatives. As an example, I just read about the Constitution Party Candidate, Darrell Castle http://castle2016.com . Castle looks pretty good, but I'm just looking. I have no idea if he has a chance to win.

You are voting for Hillary also? Just sad....:nono:

Mr. 5020

You are voting for Hillary also? Just sad....:nono:
I'm planning on writing in or voting 3rd party. I recently found out that counts for 3 votes!

My left friends tell me that a third party vote is a vote for Trump.
My formerly conservative friends tell me that a third party vote is a vote for Clinton.

So I guess I'm voting for Clinton, Trump, and whoever I write in! :D

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
I'm planning on writing in or voting 3rd party. I recently found out that counts for 3 votes!

My left friends tell me that a third party vote is a vote for Trump.
My formerly conservative friends tell me that a third party vote is a vote for Clinton.

So I guess I'm voting for Clinton, Trump, and whoever I write in! :D

I guess...:dizzy: In the end everyone will have to do what they feel is best for the country so my vote will be the one that directly opposes the felon Hillary and that would be Mr Trump.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Now that my friend is just ignorant, by doing so you assure that the felon Hillary will appoint up to a possible 4 supreme court judges.
What felony has she been convicted of? The American notion is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. I think rhetoric that does that principle a disservice does the Republic one too. And I'm not in her corner.

Trump is a flawed candidate in many ways but, I do feel he is a populist not an ideologue and will make picks that will bring him the public adulation he desires.
I think he uses popular opinion. I don't think he really cares about it, which is why he's comfortable talking about any number of things, from his faith to sex without regard for the prevailing wind. He understands that what he mostly has to do is keep selling the message that Republicans have been leaning on for a while, from mistrust of power and marginalization of the dominant culture to fear of the "other". Wrap that in "take it back" and "great again" rhetoric and you don't even have to have many particular ideas about what you're taking where or how.

Here's the operating principle that kills me about the right's response to Trump...A guy comes to your business. He's charismatic, loads of energy, a number of ideas you like and he wants to work for you. He tells a joke he shouldn't in the interview, but hey, who loves PC anyway and this guy speaks his mind, which you decide is refreshing...He doesn't have any real experience in your line, but he's some success and failures, life experience at other pursuits. He tells you that he's sure he can galvanize your workforce and make a difference, get your company on the fast track. And all he needs from you is a chance to go to work. . . as the head of your company. :plain:

After most of you stopped laughing and shaking your head, you'd probably offer him some entry to low mid level (depending on the ideas, etc.) and let him harness that ego and drive or, if it was the top or nothing, show him how a door works. But this guy...this guy you want to make President.

Remarkable.

Trump may be flawed but, I believe he really does want to do right by this nation in the end
I think he just wants to be President. A guy with a yen for public service doesn't start this late or seriously think of the top spot as an entry level position. But maybe he does care. Maybe he's caught a late passion and means to do right by us...then again, Carter wanted to do right by the nation. I think Trump will, if successful in his bid, look more like Carter than Reagan. He's not going to change the power structure because the same rank and file who complain about it as a concept like their particular guy who is a part of it. And that power structure is having to drag itself into the idea of supporting him in any substantive sense.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Reince Priebus: ‘People Just Don’t Care’ About Trump’s Personal Life Pr 8:36, Ex 20:14

“A dead fish can float downstream, but it takes a live one to swim upstream.” ~ W.C. Fields

See:

Pro-Life Profiles: Donald Trump :greedy:

Divorce & Re marriage: A Position Paper by John Piper

kyle-krause-red-salmon-swimming-upstream-katmai-ak.jpg

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
What felony has she been convicted of? The American notion is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold were never proven guilty in a court of law

but you'd have to be a total retard to claim that they weren't murderers

stop being a total retard

Last edited:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
What felony has she been convicted of? The American notion is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. I think rhetoric that does that principle a disservice does the Republic one too. And I'm not in her corner.

It is called a Prima Facie case (clear on known facts) but, do I really need to explain that to you counselor? Hillary admittedly used an unsecured private servor to store personal as well and U.S. government information, a violation of the espianage act "Gathering, Transmitting,or losing defense information" 18 U.S. Code 793, this violation is not in dispute Hillary is just attempting to obsfucate, it is a crime, a felony in fact which carries up to a 10 year prison sentence. She is also guilty of 44 U.S. Code 3106 "unlawful removal, or destruction of government records" another felony which she is guilty of on known facts of which there is no dispute, and neither of these charges have to prove intent to harm to prove guilt. The fact that Hillary and the Obama administration continues to obstruct justice does not detract from the clear facts that we know. Furthermore I know, that if I or any other American would have done similar we would be facing jail in short order so, spare me the innocent until proven guilty speech because as far as I am concerned the only thing missing at this point is a justice department that is not lawless which holds the scales balanced for all. I will continue to call her what she is a FELON because it is wholly accurate even without a conviction from a lawless justice department.

Timotheos

Now that my friend is just ignorant, by doing so you assure that the felon Hillary will appoint up to a possible 4 supreme court judges. Trump is a flawed candidate in many ways but, I do feel he is a populist not an ideologue and will make picks that will bring him the public adulation he desires. Trump may be flawed but, I believe he really does want to do right by this nation in the end and for that I am willing to give him a shot, I know darn well what the felon Hillary is about and it is just more of the same lawless nonsense we have seen the last 7.5 years under BHO. You make your own choice. I have already made mine...I will support the republican nominee.

In the same way, if you vote for Trump, then he could nominate up to 4 justices. Who knows who he might nominate? Pro-Life Judges? You don't know that. Pro-Abortion Judges? You don't know that he won't. He is just as likely to nominate 4 justices who will give all of the property from coast to coast to him. You don't know. The man is mentally unstable and nobody knows what he might do. I'm sorry to tell you this, but there is no republican nominee this time. There is a democrat and there is Trump. You make your choice, and I won't tell you how to vote, but Trump will not become president because of MY vote. That would go firmly against my conscience. If you love Trump as much as Trump loves Trump, then go ahead and vote for him. I can tell you this, he doesn't care about you or anyone else. He only cares about what Trump wants. Here is what is ignorant, voting for someone who is mentally unfit to be the President. Trump has mental problems, he has narcissistic personality disorder. Anyone can see that.

Timotheos

I guess...:dizzy: In the end everyone will have to do what they feel is best for the country so my vote will be the one that directly opposes the felon Hillary and that would be Mr Trump.

My vote will directly oppose BOTH felon Hillary and infant Trump!!!
Whoo-hoo!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Trump has mental problems, he has narcissistic personality disorder. Anyone can see that.

speaking as a health care professional with some training in abnormal psychology, i question your training and qualifications to make such an assessment

Timotheos

speaking as a health care professional with some training in abnormal psychology, i question your training and qualifications to make such an assessment

Yes, That was just my opinion. I invite everyone to investigate for themselves whether or not Trump has Narcissistic Personality Disorder, and then decide whether or not they want to vote for someone with Narcissistic Personality Disorder. I think it is a danger to America to put Trump in office. But that's just my opinion. If you think Trump is the picture of mental health, then go ahead and vote for him.

By the way, what evidence do you have that Trump does NOT suffer from NPD?