Donald Trump will WIN BIG!

zoo22

Do you believe men are more capable than women?

Here are a few quotes from "Cons&Spires" about women:

It is not a crime to take advantage of women, as women take advantage of men all the time, every day. They use them for money, they use their assets to tempt them to their bidding, they expect what you just demanded simply because they are female..

women are only concerned about themselves.

You few don't have any shame at all, do you? In fact, women tend to be more immune to shame. It's a fact. One of the many reasons why God surely gives men the lead.

The Bible makes so many derogatory statements toward women, I'd probably still get in trouble posting them even for it being biblical text.:chuckle:

And women were made by the rib of man, so it speaks for women as well. Hence the word 'mankind'.

The greatest American oppression of women...

..are other women. It's just that simple, really.

This is where I bring up accountability and how women have none where men are force fed it, but what's the point :rolleyes:

Unless women shoot their husband, they'll never experience it and since women are so self-centered, it's basically hopeless that they ever will concede that they are abysmally immoral.

Women have it in their power to not be raped, but they believe that men should be accountable for their actions and try to fix what they cannot fix.

What's the point in married women voting?

I can change my IP anytime I want, it's impossible to get rid of me biitch, I'll make you responsible for me terroizying the hell out of you all the way you do everyone else

Cons&Spires

BANNED
Banned
Here are a few quotes from "Cons&Spires" about women:

I didn't realize I was part of a trinity. I suppose it would have to be modalist, as I'd have to be transforming instead of being three different beings :)

*no wait, more then a trinity, I'm up with four others!

What I find disturbing is that you are so deluded by your notions that you wouldn't think that even a few men would agree to an opposed notion of your own.

That's called true blue fanaticism right there. I would suggest a cold dose of reality, followed by a cold beer :thumb:

Quetzal

I didn't realize I was part of a trinity. I suppose it would have to be modalist, as I'd have to be transforming instead of being three different beings :)

*no wait, more then a trinity, I'm up with four others!

What I find disturbing is that you are so deluded by your notions that you wouldn't think that even a few men would agree to an opposed notion of your own.

That's called true blue fanaticism right there. I would suggest a cold dose of reality, followed by a cold beer :thumb:
If you don't mind, I am genuinely curious on your opinion of women. Do you see them as inferior in comparison to men? (Broad question, I know, feel free to take it any direction you wish)

bybee

Donald Trump's wives... I'll tell you this, if polygamy was legal as it was in David's time, he'd be married to all three, and probably five more. They're all gold diggers.

The Bible gives a plain view that men, when it comes to politics, are fully formidable regardless of their private lives. It is an instinct God bestowed upon men, and why men have overrall been the leaders from then till now.

'Someone's Grudge'. Nice cryptic, don't wear it out :up:

And possibly why the world is in the condition it is in?

Cons&Spires

BANNED
Banned
If you don't mind, I am genuinely curious on your opinion of women. Do you see them as inferior in comparison to men? (Broad question, I know, feel free to take it any direction you wish)

I have no prejudice against women. I am against the feminist lobby because to be perfectly honest they put things in women's minds which are absolutely ridiculous and have no place in reality- they attempt to repeal human nature and trivialize the struggles of men.

Quetzal

I have no prejudice against women. I am against the feminist lobby because to be perfectly honest they put things in women's minds which are absolutely ridiculous and have no place in reality- they attempt to repeal human nature and trivialize the struggles of men.
Can you give a specific example?

Quetzal

I could give many, but the fact that you need them tells me that I'd just be wasting my time teling them to you.
Feminism is a very broad term that means something different to everyone. Me asking you for a specific example in regards to this topic is not out of the ordinary. If you don't want to, I can't make you. But in that case, I would have to make assumptions. I would prefer not to do that.

Cons&Spires

BANNED
Banned
Feminism is a very broad term that means something different to everyone. Me asking you for a specific example in regards to this topic is not out of the ordinary. If you don't want to, I can't make you. But in that case, I would have to make assumptions. I would prefer not to do that.

There is not one single feminist argument against men that is legitimate, period.

All that nonsense you hear are built on lies, even insofar as the so called pay gap. It is utterly deception, and I'll show you by any single inquiry you want to bring up- the feminist lobby ar enothing more than proffessional liars, and idiots eat it right up.

Quetzal

There is not one single feminist argument against men that is legitimate, period.

All that nonsense you hear are built on lies, even insofar as the so called pay gap. It is utterly deception, and I'll show you by any single inquiry you want to bring up- the feminist lobby ar enothing more than proffessional liars, and idiots eat it right up.
What do you think of this study/article?
http://www.payscale.com/gender-lifetime-earnings-gap

Cons&Spires

BANNED
Banned

Those so called studies directly insult the one's which show that women make less then men early on in life but tend to make more then men in their prime.

The overwhelming majority of people who are homeless happening to be men is not a friendly voucher for your claim, either. In fact, it makes it even worse considering that women have, by default, a support system in simply being a female to not have to face such a fate.

In ACTUAL reality, women actually have more privelege then men. The problem is, it's being led by liberals that it's the opposite, the same people who, for example, have done these things here:

~Gone against white people over a publically known liberal Latino killing a black person in self defense.
~Told a completely fabricated, unhistorical lie that the Confederate flag represents hate.
~And, hysterically enough, have been the straight up 'thought police' they so hate and are against.

So is it really so far-fetched to know these claims against feminism are true?
This society has made a complete *** out of itself, and I'm glad to be at least one of the few to know it.

Quetzal

Those so called studies directly insult the one's which show that women make less then men early on in life but tend to make more then men in their prime.
Can you provide a valid source or study that supports this?

The overwhelming majority of people who are homeless happening to be men is not a friendly voucher for your claim, either. In fact, it makes it even worse considering that women have, by default, a support system in simply being a female to not have to face such a fate.
What support systems does a homeless woman have that a homeless man doesn't have?

In ACTUAL reality, women actually have more privelege then men.
What privileges do they hold? Please be specific.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

:chuckle: That you really believe women need a "lobby" to encourage us to demand fair and equal treatment based on skills, intelligence, and work ethic rather than gender.

Cons&Spires

BANNED
Banned
:chuckle: That you really believe women need a "lobby" to encourage us to demand fair and equal treatment based on skills, intelligence, and work ethic rather than gender.

Being that women make up 52% of mankind (and yet by their claim are a minority- already you can see the nonsense that feminism is), I believe that yes, they do need a lobby to fend for them.
Because it hasn't been since a lobby that such ridiculousness was even proposed in the first place.
You demand something you already have- feminism is a sad, deluded state of affairs.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Trump has become a symbol of the GOP finally having to confront their own contradictions.

The Republican Party today is a tragedy. My father would never recognize it if he had lived to see this day. And I believe the same could be said of Ronald Reagan and Barry Goldwater.

Cons&Spires

BANNED
Banned
Trump has become a symbol of the GOP finally having to confront their own contradictions.

The Republican Party today is a tragedy. My father would never recognize it if he had lived to see this day. And I believe the same could be said of Ronald Reagan and Barry Goldwater.

This country's a tragedy. To put liberals above, well, anything, is a bad joke as well.

Quetzal

Being that women make up 52% of mankind (and yet by their claim are a minority- already you can see the nonsense that feminism is), I believe that yes, they do need a lobby to fend for them.
Because it hasn't been since a lobby that such ridiculousness was even proposed in the first place.
You demand something you already have- feminism is a sad, deluded state of affairs.
Statistical evidence says otherwise. While the gap has become smaller, there is still a gap. The fact that women need a lobby just to be treated fairly is a problem in itself. It should be common practice without political pressure.