Donald Trump will WIN BIG!

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
This country's a tragedy. To put liberals above, well, anything, is a bad joke as well.
We can certainly discuss the shortcomings and hypocrisy of ideological liberalism as well.

I had wanted to keep to the real subject at hand: Donald Trump is but a symbol of the car wreck of American conservatism today.

Cons&Spires

BANNED
Banned
Statistical evidence says otherwise. While the gap has become smaller, there is still a gap. The fact that women need a lobby just to be treated fairly is a problem in itself. It should be common practice without political pressure.

First, let me make a spectacle out of the fact that you have gone only to the alleged pay gap because any and everything else of feminism can be put right into the dirt where it came from and you think you have a case with this one thing.

Now, let me explain how you don't have a case here either-
those statistics are better left in a paper shredder :up:

Because women themselves in most cases do not strive to be doctors, they strive to be nurses. Or, they decide to raise a family then have a high flying job.
Feminism tries to tell them they should have the best of both worlds- receive more pay for less education and work (yes, the argument that they get paid less for the same quality of work is a complete lie, otherwise lawsuits would be spiraling everywhere)- That they should be able to spend a hundred hours a week with their children and a hundred hours a week with a job..

They aren't paid less, they actually create the EXACT gender role they portent to be against, and as I said earlier, even make out more than men when they hit their 40's.

It's not women that are treated unfairly, buddy. They've treated men unfairly for a good long time now. Just ask the woman down the street, who divorced her husband and is living in his own house with another man and with full custody of the children.. probably picking up a support check and alimony. She'll tell you how bitterly unfair it is to be a woman, and it will sound almost exactly to that of a feminist's quarrel.

Goodbye, Quetzal, I'm stopping this conversation because my point is proven and all that's going to happen from this point on is me getting gradually irritated. See you around another thread :wave:

Quetzal

First, let me make a spectacle out of the fact that you have gone only to the alleged pay gap because any and everything else of feminism can be put right into the dirt where it came from and you think you have a case with this one thing.
But you brought up the pay gap... not me.

Because women themselves in most cases do not strive to be doctors, they strive to be nurses. Or, they decide to raise a family then have a high flying job.
That is a generalization with no evidence to support it.

Feminism tries to tell them they should have the best of both worlds- receive more pay for less education and work (yes, the argument that they get paid less for the same quality of work is a complete lie, otherwise lawsuits would be spiraling everywhere)- That they should be able to spend a hundred hours a week with their children and a hundred hours a week with a job..
There are lawsuits and they aren't that uncommon. I have never once heard someone make the argument that they should be paid more for less education/skillset. First, they need the pay to be equal before they can demand that it be higher. Right?

They aren't paid less, they actually create the EXACT gender role they portent to be against, and as I said earlier, even make out more than men when they hit their 40's.
And I asked for a reference, source or study to support your claim. You could produce none of those things.

It's not women that are treated unfairly, buddy. They've treated men unfairly for a good long time now. Just ask the woman down the street, who divorced her husband and is living in his own house with another man and with full custody of the children.. probably picking up a support check and alimony. She'll tell you how bitterly unfair it is to be a woman, and it will sound almost exactly to that of a feminist's quarrel.
Good long time? You realize they only got the right to vote less than a 100 years ago, right? As far as divorce hearings, can you provide anything outside of your own experiences that supports your claim?

Goodbye, Quetzal, I'm stopping this conversation because my point is proven and all that's going to happen from this point on is me getting gradually irritated. See you around another thread :wave:
Proven? How so? In what way? You haven't provided anything outside of your own beliefs. Further, you refuse to engage or acknowledge any question or statement that challenges you.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
donald trimp is a pimp - he wears a shaddy ball cap and a jacket with no tie - it's my dad i tell you - there is no such person as don j trump - fictional

Cons&Spires

BANNED
Banned
This guy.. I love this guy :up:
He makes short work of feminism, here's a good video for the couple on here who've basically been brainwashed and who I'm not going to waste my time taking head on as of right now. It's pretty entertaining actually, right from the beginning.

(warning, explicit language)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FHLX4r7YyM

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
This guy.. I love this guy :up:
He makes short work of feminism, here's a good video for the couple on here who've basically been brainwashed and who I'm not going to waste my time taking head on as of right now. It's pretty entertaining actually, right from the beginning.

(warning, explicit language)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FHLX4r7YyM

it's a fake character - trump does not exist as the man you see - whatever that is - it's my dad who i disown; playing a character. i am a fool, but only to a point

Arthur Brain

Good long time? You realize they only got the right to vote less than a 100 years ago, right? As far as divorce hearings, can you provide anything outside of your own experiences that supports your claim?

He doesn't think they should be allowed to vote. He's a misogynist crank who keeps surfacing after burning out under varying aliases.

Cons&Spires

BANNED
Banned
He doesn't think they should be allowed to vote. He's a misogynist crank who keeps surfacing after burning out under varying aliases.

^

dont-listen-to-him-hes-lion-meme.jpg

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
If a non politician could win the nomination of one of the two parties he would win in a landslide. The fix, however, is in and the party bosses will never let that happen.

He will not let it happen. Trump is not going to give up in money making just to be president. I think he is trying to send a message, 'it is good to be fiscally conservative, not only social.'

I do not think most Americans want a man who believes what is good for corporations is good for all people to be in the role of president.I would like a good moral man first and someone who will not give away our resources second.

Trump does have a good message, we throw away too much of our resources in things which do not work for us; however, we also need a leader who puts people before capital.

Last edited:

Cons&Spires

BANNED
Banned
We are already *equals* ... which really seems to bother you.

It's this sort of argument right here that is just plain stupid.

Because you have flat out JUST acknowledged that there is no inequality, and yet will continue to act as if there are inequalities; though otherwise there is no reason to be a feminist and, by extension, the existence of it is a completely sexist agenda of it's own.

And no less, you based this argument on a painfully obvious, visible straw man of my post.
I mean really, I meant to show that they were not a minority and that's what I did :freak:

zoo22

TThe overwhelming majority of people who are homeless happening to be men is not a friendly voucher for your claim, either. In fact, it makes it even worse considering that women have, by default, a support system in simply being a female to not have to face such a fate.

What support systems does a homeless woman have that a homeless man doesn't have?

Eh, don't bother... That there are more homeless men than women has always been one of his go-to shticks:

Furthermore, how many homeless women are their in relevance to homeless men? Exactly. Women take half the jobs<>complain about and discern men.

Hey, don't ruin any families and get married twelve times before you retire off of alimony and maybe your emancipation will have some sort of good virtue to it.

There's a reason for the supremely low number of homeless females, you see.

Was there ever a time in history where not allowing a woman to vote somehow deprived an election of the best candidate?

And
Was there ever a time in history where women were largely homeless over men?

It's one of the things he has an issue with. He uses it to show how women take advantage of men and how men have it harder than women.

Cons&Spires

BANNED
Banned
Eh, don't bother... That there are more homeless men than women has always been one of his go-to shticks

Yeah, as if there is nothing to be gained in the fact that the overwhelming majority of the homeless are men.
Whether you like it or not, it is an incredible spectacle of they dynamics between male and female privilege. But because feminism is a self-centered movement, you can't expect that a feminist would consider this.

It's one of the things he has an issue with. He uses it to show how women take advantage of men and how men have it harder than women.

Men do have it harder then women, I'm so sorry to break the reality to you that men have a higher frequency of suicide, imprisonment, homelessness, domestic persecution, and yet still are obligated to compensate a wife when she needs tending to but doesn't even have the integrity most men have to want to heal a marriage. They'll find another, it's only half has hard for them as it is for men. In the meantime, men will get completely screwed in court for being men. That is, suffer an ACTUAL sexist transgression.

Feminists are professional liars, they even lie to themselves.

Women not only allow these things, but perpetuate them. The only thing I'll get in return for saying all this is that I'm 'misogynistic', but I suppose that just comes with blowing the cap off a corrupted agenda.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yeah, as if there is nothing to be gained in the fact that the overwhelming majority of the homeless are men.
Whether you like it or not, it is an incredible spectacle of they dynamics between male and female privilege. But because feminism is a self-centered movement, you can't expect that a feminist would consider this.

Men do have it harder then women, I'm so sorry to break the reality to you that men have a higher frequency of suicide, imprisonment, homelessness, domestic persecution, and yet still are obligated to compensate a wife when she needs tending to but doesn't even have the integrity most men have to want to heal a marriage. They'll find another, it's only half has hard for them as it is for men. In the meantime, men will get completely screwed in court for being men. That is, suffer an ACTUAL sexist transgression.

Feminists are professional liars, they even lie to themselves.

Women not only allow these things, but perpetuate them. The only thing I'll get in return for saying all this is that I'm 'misogynistic', but I suppose that just comes with blowing the cap off a corrupted agenda.

Still flying the banner of *persecuted males*, eh, Sum?

Cons&Spires

BANNED
Banned
All you will get from me is you are a wacko!

No, I'm surrounded by whackos :thumb:

It was never my intent to make a debate out of this. But, like always, the mere mention of it, and you all pretty much lose all common sensibility and act ridiculous.
It's telling, you see. A pure working of what I have always tried to show about the spastic ignorance of society on these issues.