Donald Trump will WIN BIG!

Charity

I don't want to be associated with a country that would elect Donald Trump to be their president. :plain:

It's about getting someone that off shore interest loses ground! To many of the past positions have been delivered to corrupt hands, that happily sell your sole to the historical battle of freedoM.
Trump needs a good team of directors beside him, no one person has proved they possess the intellect an wisdom to control life on earth.
King David did very well in forming borders an separating the violence between the tribes oppressing each other daily. A natural answer to resolve the force that keeps sending innocent people off to irresponsible property wars.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
http://www.newyorker.com/humor/boro...-avoided-capture-in-vietnam-by-staying-in-u-s

Trump Says He Heroically Avoided Capture in Vietnam by Staying in U.S.

Presidential candidate Donald Trump revealed a little-known episode of personal heroism from his youth on Saturday, telling an Iowa audience that he narrowly avoided capture in Vietnam by remaining in the United States for the duration of the war.

“The Cong were after me,” Trump said, visibly stirred by the memory. “And then, just in the nick of time, I got my deferment.”

“Those brave Americans who, like me, avoided being captured by not serving at all—we are the true heroes,” he said.

Trump’s tale of valor appeared to move many members of his audience, some of whom waited in line after his speech to thank him for his lack of service.

:rotfl:

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
People are tired of lying politicians.

People are tired of lazy politicians.

People are tired of incompetent politicians.

People need jobs.

People need a leader with great business sense.

People need a leader with enough spine to actually
do security rather than just talk about it.

People need a leader with excellent negotiating skills.

Trump has the smartest people working for him.

Trump has the most direct communication style.

Trump is the best negotiator running for President.

Trump's team has given him the right message to take to the people.

Trump knows how to build things, not just steal.
There is one reason and one reason only why Donald Trump is rising in the polls:

The media.

He is surging in the polls because the news media has consistently focused on him since he announced his candidacy.

This is a pattern in American elections and we should be used to it by now. Herman Caine was a similar political candidate who peaked often and early until he was seen for what he was.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
It's not a bad idea. Bush will likely be the beneficiary of a trump run. He will be the compromise candidate and all those who backed trump will vote like good Republicans for Jeb.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's not a bad idea. Bush will likely be the beneficiary of a trump run. He will be the compromise candidate and all those who backed trump will vote like good Republicans for Jeb.

Could be, but Jeb Bush will not win the general.

THall

We will never have another Bush
or another Clinton for President.
People are done with that type of
failure.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I heard trump said that Israel is behind isis.

I think you just confused trumps issues with McCain and a statement made by fidel castro on mcCain and isis -

Cuba’s former president Fidel Castro compared NATO’s recent statements to that of Nazi SS and accused US and its allies of igniting conflicts abroad. Castro slammed John McCain for backing Israel and accused both of being involved in the creation of ISIS.
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/02/05/rt-castro-says-mccain-israel-behind-isis/

Daniel1611

I think you just confused trumps issues with McCain and a statement made by fidel castro on mcCain and isis -

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/02/05/rt-castro-says-mccain-israel-behind-isis/

Maybe. I saw something that said trump tweeted that isis doesn't attack Israel because they work together. Maybe it was fake. I just now tried to confirm and I don't see anything in Google. Thats why I said I heard he says it, was seeing if anyone else heard that. What I read was probably wrong. Thanks Angel. I do wish someone would tell the truth about isis though.

M. A. Williams

The fact he's even running for President is frankly hilarious.

I doubt he'll win big, though. But hey, if he does, it'll probably be his best business venture yet.